• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA - 11/21/09 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight)
2: IcyLight (Olimar/Mario/Luigi)
3: Patg (Lucario/Samus)
4: Bizkit (Snake)
5: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)
5: Copacetic (Toon Link)
7: Yume (Falco/Snake/...CF)
7: Omster (Snake/Olimar)
9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers)
9: Rach (Diddy)
9: Gravy0085 (???)
9: Koolaid (Pit)
13: Kurse
13: Almo
13: Fats
13: Bass
17: Antne
17: L-T
17: Zao
17: Steve W
17: AKC12
17: Blue
17: Artemis
17: Thomas Light

Singles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Team Fats (Fatal + Koolaid)
2: Icy Bizkits (Bizkit + IcyLight)
3: Oh **** were having a light show! (Bloodcross + PatG)
4: Sumatrin Rat Monkey (Ace + Pelca)
5: Two guys from tokyo (Prawn + OMSTR)
5: Touch fuzzy get dizzy (Almo + Naucitos)
7: In Soviet Russia Brawl Plays You! (Zao + Rush)
7: Lightning Mega/NH Brawl scene rocks (Bass Thomas Light)
9: Spicks (Kiba Solar)
9: Rogues (Too Pro! Albino)
9: cookie (Death + Random)
9: Meth Heads (LT Jah)
13: Dark (Steve + X)
13: Ricans (Luis + Zero)

Doubles Bracket:

Thanks to everyone that came. This venue is actually pretty nice, and Icy will most likely be hosting his tournies here from now on. Just a heads up.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
First

Kevin... you have to add Snake on my name. Idc. Oh and Fatal used MK. PatG DIDN'T go ZSS iirc (told me he'd go all Lucario/Samus). And Gravy was a Diddy/Marth user

EDIT: Scratch that... who is Gravy?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
K fixed Fatal's usage, forgot he uses MK against Icy. Also, from what I'm told it only counts if that char helped you win the set. So since you only used Snake against me and lost the set, it doesn't count as using Snake. Sorry >.>.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
K fixed Fatal's usage, forgot he uses MK against Icy. Also, from what I'm told it only counts if that char helped you win the set. So since you only used Snake against me and lost the set, it doesn't count as using Snake. Sorry >.>.
Kay, put Captain Falcon next to my name then, cuz technically it counts. XD

Prawn

Smash Master
1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight) - good **** as always, help me get better pl0x?

2: IcyLight (Olimar/Mario/Luigi) - really hope you dont quit this game :/

3: Pat (Lucario/ZSS/Samus) - howd you lose that set? and you stole my controller! and i'll beat you again no worries haha

4: Bizkit (Snake) - gooooood **** in crews

5: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight) - relax.

5: Copacetic (Toon Link) - no johns, i've learned the matchup i just need to stop making silly mistakes

7: Yume (Falco/Snake) - lol i have major johns about this set,i shouldnt have switch to mk that was dumb, tv switching was gay, YELLING DURING MY CHAINGRABS WAS GAY, SNAKE IS GAY, NANA SDING IS GAY, and brinstar is gay

inconclusion this set was incredibly gay. , ggs i guess but this should've been my placing, i'll just prove it next time

7: Omster (Snake/Olimar) - marlborough represent mo****as

9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers) - place better?

9: Rach (Diddy) - who

9: Gravy0085 (???) - who

9: Koolaid (Pit) - GGs, first hit on my hitlist

13: Kurse - who

13: Almo - get 2-0'd for omstr and dont think hes a scrub

13: Fats - thanks for beating angelo

13: Bass - you're better than this

17: Antne - who

17: L-T - lowtiersss

17: Zao - see above

17: Steve W - who

17: AKC12 - lol get *****

17: Blue - sorry about our game CGs are dumb i know

17: Artemis - pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

17: Thomas Light - who

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: 4th Best in New England! - dam you. How can you survive a tipper Fsmash at 170%? HOW!?
2: IcyLight - Good stuff as usual
3: Pat - Way to beast today.
5: Bloodcross - See how much more fun our sets are when we just Snake ditto instead of stupid Falco Vs Snake xd.
5: Copacetic - Stop beating Prawn xd.
7: Yume - Fun friendlies, hope I gave you some helpful tips.
7: Omster - Fun set & crews. Don't let people tell you who to use.
9: Prawn & Chicken - God ****, way to beat kewlaid out of nowhere.
9: Rach (Diddy) - Fun set. Unfortunately for you, I'm decent at dealing with bananas. xd
9: Gravy0085 (???) - WHO DIS?
9: Koolaid (Pit) - Bad day in singles
13: Kurse - Fun friendly, nice ZSS.
13: Almo - Fun friendly, <3 fighting Marth.
13: Fats - yo
13: Bass - Nice DK, and ggs in doubles, tough Kirby.
17: Zao - Fun friendlies as usual.

Ace: ohi.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
dayumz, why is the 4th best in NE so good, the 10th best getting third, and the 1st best in NE getting 9th?

lolll

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight) - Goood ****, 4 in a row now? what r u gonna do with all dat money? lol

4: Bizkit (Snake) - sweet friendlies, I got wrecked though XD thanks for the tips! I'll def work on them, still got a looong way to go thou.

5: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight) - Good stuff today, kinda wished you played Falco against me, I love learning from pro Falcos, oh well =/ And just work on getting that dacus down, you just got to practice it.

5: Copacetic (Toon Link) - Good job taking 5th, too bad we didnt play today, still need my revenge for mass madness lol, hope we can get some nice games going on over winter break!

7: Yume (Falco/Snake/...CF) - I def did better than I expected, still got alot to learn before getting to the next level.

9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers) - lol Umad? jk, but don't expect me to go Falco against your ICs in tournaments, it was good playing you actually, I def need to learn the ICs matchup.

9: Rach (Diddy) - great job! work on that Diddy but don't give up on Lucas, remember your dream of being the best Lucas in NE lol.

9: Gravy0085 (???) - who are you?

9: Koolaid (Pit) - everyone has their bad days.

13: Kurse - good showing, I'll play more Falco against you so you can get that matchup down.

13: Fats - LOL FALCO LOL

17: L-T - Sweet Diddy, that was an intense match!

17: AKC12 - better luck next time?

17: Artemis - you got a tricky Pikachu, but you should memorize the percentages of the pikachu chaingrab, it would help ALOT

Dawall - Dude come to these tourneys man NO ONE knows how to play against DDD lol

Prawn

Smash Master
9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers) - lol Umad? jk, but don't expect me to go Falco against your ICs in tournaments, it was good playing you actually, I def need to learn the ICs matchup.
I almost beat you on your counterpick with a character I don't use.

"lrn2snake" LOL plz go snake against me cause that's DEFIANTLY auto-win vs the ics. regardless of the fact that I 2 stocked you game 2(IIRC might have been low percent one stock who knows it was ****), while you were yelling "*****" to screw up my grabs loolololololololol. shoulda just stayed ics on brinstar vs you. oh well

The only snakes that I'm sure can consistently beat me in NE are like bizkit and fatal if I play my best, and im hoping change that

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna get in on this tournament action soon, well, i'll probably go to the december 5th tournament in ri.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight)- you were such a ***** to me waaahhh! nah jk i know u were playin with me. gj on the complete win.
2: IcyLight (Olimar/Mario/Luigi)- did i face you? anyways nice meetin with ya. lemme see if i can take a set from you sometime.
3: Patg (Lucario/Samus)- nice i took down ur sammy. not sure if i can take ur lucario. ggs.
4: Bizkit (Snake)-man you were out there in crews. ur snake is too good.
5: Copacetic (Toon Link)- man you just had to come in at the last min. at least i had a chance vs. bass. good games next time wont be so one sided.
7: Yume (Falco/Snake/...CF)- good games. i'll most def be going to the bu smashfests next time
7: Omster (Snake/Olimar)- i really hate the characters you main XD good job man.
9: Prawn & Chicken (Ice Climbers)- ... Paul ...
13: Fats- omg how did u beat me in that first match! no johns good game. next time tho
13: Bass- i really wish i played vs. u instead -_-
17: L-T- your zelda is annoyin...
17: AKC12- disappointing overall. i think i played better than my position but this is smash bros brawl

again, i left my black, buttoned jacket behind the counter. keep it safe and tidy for me until i come and get it. thanks
EDIT: plarry got this settled.

Walts

Smash Rookie
Good tourny was good, despite cash would have been better if it wasnt for the dumn COD screen up all day, that had to take half of our funds. Next time, if we have IcyLight or me do a tournament host next month, it will most likely just be straight up just venue fees!

Congrats to the marlborough crew for showing the powerlist a thing or two!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Fatal - Don't bother entering as 4th Best in NE anymore lol. I gotta get better in MK vs Olimar like you have. We should go OOS again sometime, except I can't go to Winterfest.
2: IcyLight - Same **** over and over. I can't keep losing to you like this.
3: Patg - Such a crazy *** Lucario. Fun teams.
4: Bizkit - Snake Dittos are too good. Still can't believe I took a game lol.
5: Copacetic - **** you
7: Yume - I've already gotten DACUS down LOL. I just have to use my middle finger, because I'm too used to using my index finger when using L/R. The bigger the finger the more effective my DACUS is lol. And, gg's.
9: Prawn & Chicken - Good stuff. Really shouldn't have gone MK on Yume... but then again it was the right decision because you got to avoid me >:D
9: Rach - Pretty good Diddy. Marth sucks on Frigate btw XP
9: Gravy0085 (Falco) - Yeah this was the Orange Costume Falco iirc lol
9: Koolaid (Pit) - Can't kill you
13: Almo - MK is too good
13: Fats - I SANDBAGGED GKDFJ SDFJL GSDFL GJFL GKSDFJKL FD
13: Bass - k
17: L-T - Ninjalink
17: Zao - Cow

Ace - k

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
KoolAid - What kinda scrub extends MM's after he loses... that's some lame *** **** sir. ... Also, let's do a legit Snake/Diddy MM. **** was fun.

Fatal - Good **** in Dubs. Told you we'd make you chair john.

Bloodcross + PatG - Good games.

Prawn - Congrats on showing everyone that you've got skills and to fear your ICies.

Pelca - Good **** in dubs. You may have won several 2v1's but only because I was stock tanking and giving you a life so often :p

Artemis - Thanks for helping me learn to QAC a bit better.

Bizkit/Icy - Fun Friendlies. I totally blame that TV for our poor play. JOHN JOHN JOHN. I'm sure we'll be playing again soon.

Sphere - Maybe I should have drank it sooner and not sipped at it. Cause to be honest I didn't even taste Chocolate... and than dubs were starting and ****.

Warren - I guess you benefited of my picky palette. FAT HYPE!

More shout outs if i come up with them...

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I almost beat you on your counterpick with a character I don't use.

"lrn2snake" LOL plz go snake against me cause that's DEFIANTLY auto-win vs the ics. regardless of the fact that I 2 stocked you game 2(IIRC might have been low percent one stock who knows it was ****), while you were yelling "*****" to screw up my grabs loolololololololol. shoulda just stayed ics on brinstar vs you. oh well

The only snakes that I'm sure can consistently beat me in NE are like bizkit and fatal if I play my best, and im hoping change that
lol 2 stock it was 1 stock and you were at 90, I have the replay of it., get it right lol.

And I was playing like **** that round, I made soooo many mistakes. My snake just sucked yesterday, but I know the ICs better now, I think its gonna be harder for you to beat me =/.

And I don't think that your MK was that close to beating me, I had the lead the whole time.

more shouts

Fats - Good ****. We should definitely team in the future. Team combos too sexy :D

Kool Aid - ARGHFKNVLKJHVDSNG SO ****ING CLOSE I HAD YOU THAT GAME DAMMIT...GGs, though, had fun playing you again. More Falcon dittos in the future :3 Also, LMAO @ our doubles match with you and fatal vs. me and Rush

Fatal - No Riots D: See above about doubles. You know, I've yet to play you in a singles match...

Sphere - IT'S ALWAYS SMASHVILLE

PatG - Your Samus is really good, man, it was like if I messed up once I would get combo'd to 999%. That second match was reeeeeeally ****in close though, I just wish I coulda got that Knee on you D:

Almo - >:| **** Marth, man. You gotta teach me how to get around that ****, I can't stand that matchup. Even Starlight's Marth gave me problems at Icy's 5th. Sorry I raged, btw

Bloodcross - Buttcross

Prawn - THREE IVY USMASH COMBO THAT AINT MELEE >:D

Nacho - WTF I've STILL yet to play you since forever >:(

Piggyman86

Smash Apprentice
lol 2 stock it was 1 stock and you were at 90, I have the replay of it., get it right lol.

And I was playing like **** that round, I made soooo many mistakes. My snake just sucked yesterday, but I know the ICs better now, I think its gonna be harder for you to beat me =/.

And I don't think that your MK was that close to beating me, I had the lead the whole time.

he should've picked IC against you in brinstar. idk why he dind't after he beat koolaid on brinstar with IC lol.

anyways, this tournament went better than i expected and next time prizes wont be ****ed up lol. shoutouts later

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Icy and I were talking to the owner before we left, and he didn't like the pot cut idea either. So don't worry about it happening again when Icy hosts his tourney. Also, whoever made the ruleset for this tourney is a ****ing idiot. Corneria? REALLY??? I mean come on, this isn't Brawl 08. I feel bad for whoever had to play matches on there.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Prawn/Omstr CP'd it on me and Pelca.

Thank god Pelca pulled it off in the end. Dying from Utilts at 80 and under made me mad as ****.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
I repped the floaties hard. Floaties on deck u alreadii

Fun doubles matches with bloodcross.

I hope Xyro, Rhyme know i wanna be a legit Samus user too.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
wow...good **** prawn! good to see that disobedient ***** nana is finally doing what u tell her to. ^_^

Top Bottom