• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19 - 9/17/11, Framingham, MA - Results *MK Banned*

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
#1. Did you enjoy MK being banned at this tourney? Why or why not?
pretty dumb won't be attending the next one, need mk man falco's to hard alone

#2. Did anything dumb happen to you because of MK being banned? (Such as being CPed too hard)
Yes, I lost to someone I'm like 25-0 with, I honestly dont think it would have happened if MK wasnt banned

#3. Would you like the next tourney I host to be MK banned again?
No, I prolly wont go, but if you do I mean thats up to you

#4. What differences in your sets did you notice with MK being banned?
Being counterpicked mad hard and not having a character to go. Like BC said ban brinstar or RC first like at ktar 6. Then I wouldn't mind if MK was banned as well.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
#2. Did anything dumb happen to you because of MK being banned? (Such as being CPed too hard)
Yes, I lost to someone I'm like 25-0 with, I honestly dont think it would have happened if MK wasnt banned
WoOoOoW, what a f***ing joke

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
knock it off w/ the image spam

and lol it sounds like is dealing w/ the harsh realities of brawl counterpicking. utilize your snake and diddy bro u got this

didnt know if i should put a comma after diddy or bro, so i didnt put any

:080:

:phone:

mikeray4

Smash Ace
knock it off w/ the image spam

and lol it sounds like is dealing w/ the harsh realities of brawl counterpicking. utilize your snake and diddy bro u got this

didnt know if i should put a comma after diddy or bro, so i didnt put any

:080:

woaaaah watch out big chibo barreling through here with the rules.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Just to confirm I did use Fox only.

Although I didn't participate in doubles, it made watching doubles much more interesting. Not playing the same character constantly made the event more enjoyable for me.

Not really, I'm still not that good of a player, not knowing many matchups very well, so it all falls on me. I mean, I lost to a Falcon. A pretty good Falcon, but still I lost to <i>Captain Falcon</i>.

Maybe you can alternate banning and not banning MK?

Losing to characters other than Metaknight. But I'm happy with that.

Thanks to everyone who kept this tournament up and running. And shoutouts to everyone I played matches with.

Just gotta practice and practice some more, and then perhaps I can move myself up a bit.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Fatal - GJ winning and in doubles. Wish I would have watched your set vs Koolaid but I was too busy sucking.
2: Koolaid - SNAKE
3: Bizkit - ... clean your **** *****
4: Mikeray4 - ****ing lucky
5: vVv Pelca - Take my words of advice... and the rest of my playstyle lololololololol. "Do you."
7: Bloodcross - You suck, you won't get any better.
7: JoeST - GL in the army mah duu. It's been real man
9: IcyLight - GGs. You'll beat me again eventually. Because my Falco sucks and shouldnt be winning
9: Prawn - GJ beating Icy. I was really hoping you'd beat Bizkit in the end but... meh.
9: Kiwi - GJ beating mikeray... yet the mother****er still gets 4th because we all suck
13: illegalbenifitsintights (Soma) - Holy **** vs Peachkid
13: Serriph - Glad you can make it :)
13: Kevin (Duke) - GGs. Keep up the beast Lucario. You should be placing higher than this.
17: Almo - Fun times hehe. Wish you could have stayed over but it's alright man. I also learned that never airdodging could work WONDERS vs specific opponents. It ****s with their reaction time.

Fats - Wish you would have went to Watkins', it's all good everyone was UNFORTUNATELY CHILL AND I WAS DISAPPOINTED
Sphere - ily

Serriph

Smash Rookie
NNID
Serriph
1: Fatal - Like always great job on first = )
2: Koolaid - Like always great job on second = )
3: Bizkit - Great set bizkit, really thought I had you after that first game but I let the pressure get to me and let myself get read xD. Can't wait till we play again in tourney. Also thanks a lot for the ride, I appreciate it.
4: Mikeray4 - Awesome comeback after losing to Kiwi, glad you got 4th. Also sorry for not banning PS2, and yes YOU TOLD ME ABOUT TEH GRABS.
5: vVv Pelca - Wish we got to play, wanna see how I do against your falco.
5: Riot - Nice job on 5th Riot, I love seeing other low tier mains in tourney, especially ones that place. Hopefully we can play next time so I can get some Zelda MU experience.
7: Bloodcross - I know MK was banned but you still did very good with Falco, I personally think if you stuck to him alone you could place even higher. Also thanks for letting me stay at your place, I really appreciate it. Had a blast.
7: JoeST - Playing you in friendlies was really good practice so I thank you for that. Also good luck in the navy, I hope everything turns out well for you and that you're safe.
9: LingLing - Nice to see you bringing back the DDD to the smash scene again.
9: IcyLight - Sooooo...manyyy...PIKMIN!!! Haha good games in tourney and in friendlies, still best Oli I've played.
9: Prawn - Was really nice to see you again, you have gotten so much better. Also Mc Donalds with you was really funny XD. And don't drop your IC's, you're too good with them.
9: Kiwi - Omg I misssed you <3 lol. Really glad everything is going better for you now. Also I'm so proud of you getting 9th with Kirby and beating Almo and Mikeray and almost Pelca, keep that Kirby consistent girl!
13: illegalbenifitsintights (Soma) - Great set in tourney, really thought I was gonna lose both of those games so you really do put out a lot of good pressure with nanners and lasers, just been working on keeping my head in the game even if I'm losing and I think it really helped. Can't wait to play again.
13: Serriph - Yoshi Mains FTW
13: Kevin (Duke) - Didn't really get to talk to you but I saw your Lucario was pretty good, would be nice to play you sometime for some MU experience.
13: JellyFishRage - Pro pit is pro. Honestly, just stick to your pit and you will be the next koolaid. You did really good today and I appreciate all the support and friendlies you gave me, thank you.
17: Tatta - Heard you beat MikeRay's Captain Falcon, good ****.
17: PeachKid - Didn't really get to say much to you, but you're still rocking that nice peach, can't wait to play you again. I want my rematch from like 6 months ago haha.
17: Almo - Regardless of what you think of you're placing I think you did really well today. You had a harder bracket and you still proved that your one of the best marths we have in NE. I think you should play him more than MK. Also gg's in the friendlies, your powershielding is crazy lol. (And lol at that picture)
17: TGDs - GG's in tourney, I think with a little more practice your ZSS and Kirby can be up there. We don't really have a good ZSS in NE so you could be the first.
17: McRib - Didn't really see you play but 17th isn't bad, keep going and practicing and you will keep getting better = )
17: Tempest - Was soooo nice to see you again and it was really nice to meet you fiance' she is really sweet. I'm really happy you found someone that makes you happy = ) Also we have to play at the next tourney, our games are always so lulzy haha.

YESSS! It was so much more fun to play other characters and to watch doubles and singles matches where no one could pull out the pocket MK, makes it much more skill based and interesting imo.
Nope.
I would. I feel it makes tourneys more fun and enjoyable for most and for the MK mains I feel if they keep playing their old mains (If MK wasn't their original) they will start getting better at all stages and all MU's, regardless of how dumb some MU's can be.
I could win? lol But in all seriousness it was really nice to win game 1 and if someone changed characters it was to another fair MU and not the "pocket MK". Also made CP'ing a lot more fun because you knew they would either stay the same or go another character that may be only slightly better and not dominate your stage.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
i'm wWw Koolaid NOT Koolaid

Now for some shoutouts

1: Fatal- ggs man, i'll beat you again one day. and that one day will be close because i plan on going to 75% of the tourneys now. ggs intense sets.
3: Bizkit-ggs who are you teaming with at smashachusetts?
4: Mikeray4 - lol i like how your brought my wario back game 1 and almost won. then ***** me game 2. your getting waaaaaaay better man keep it up !
5: vVv Pelca - don't be disappointed everyone was on their game today, it was crazy.
5: Riot - stupid tv was gay ggs
7: Bloodcross- your snake is crazy. i'll be more prepared next time.
7: JoeST - i knew you would make it back. good stuff making it to 7th
9: LingLing- we ***** in dubs once i changed to wario
9: IcyLight- mario dittos ASAP
9: Prawn- almost with a big upset again this tourney. keep up the work on wifi!
9: Kiwi- good stuff today, really prove your self.. were still not friend tho.
13: illegalbenifitsintights (Soma)- your getting better but too flashy for me :/ nice set vs peachkid
13: Serriph- yoshi tooooooo good
13: Kevin (Duke)- keep that lucario up. if i don't find a partner for smashachusetts.. wanna team?
13: JellyFishRage
17: Tatta-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth!
17: PeachKid-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth!
17: Almo-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth! [ i would of ***** you in the rib mm..]
17: TGDs-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth!
17: McRib-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth!
17: Tempest-seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth![ i didn't get to teach your friend pit :/]
17: Ikon- seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth seventeenth! [but nice seeing you!]
17: Tom- nice seeing you !
25: Gil- nice seeing you
25: AKC12-i almost robbed you for your pizza... watch out next time.
25: Topes- nice seeing you !

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
#1. Did you enjoy MK being banned at this tourney? Why or why not? i enjoyed it alot in dubs. it was wayyyyyy harder than usual lol. mk should be banned in dubs for sure. i seen the most unique teams yesterday. kirby and wario? lol
#2. Did anything dumb happen to you because of MK being banned? (Such as being CPed too hard)nope nothing happened.
#3. Would you like the next tourney I host to be MK banned again? in dubs yes. singles not sure yet.
#4. What differences in your sets did you notice with MK being banned?kiwi almost beating pelca. uhh and others clearly not having any practice in some matchups lol

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
ggs to all

1: Fatal nice seeing your sets and hanging out after tourney
2: Koolaid your a funny guy.. and your gnc pills in the form of condom wrappers quoted by someone at tgi fridays lolz
3: Bizkit fun friendlies the night before dna and fun doubles sets.. i couldnt keep track of c4's unfortunatly with double snakes:(
4: Mikeray4 your defintly one of my favorite players to team with so far, you defintly held the team together in most of your sets,worked out nicely. Wish i didnt have to play you in singles, your snake knows diddy too well and your powershielding nannaz and dash attaching to pick them up was crazy good:) also i dunno what i was thinking going wario on brinstar but i had fun with the set, though i couldnt concentrate on brinstar with scrub giving me the most hilarious looking face while i played
5: vVv Pelca it was fun seeing you again, i hope we can team one of these days with a falco/diddy team like the old days. I wanted to see you use falco on me and mikeray in dubz
5: Riot ggs in dubz.. dins;) i saw your set with koolaid and i almost feel like your game 1 was defintly winable and i was hoping you couldve won that. I feel like the tv bugging out at the end of the game screwed up your momentum that you had on him
7: Bloodcross ggs in dubz. and thanks for letting me sleep over
7: JoeST good luck in the navy and hopefully see you on wifi with bfdoogi:) also good stuff in tourney.
9: LingLing fun friendlies man.. and you have alot of interesting characters in your arsenal:)
9: IcyLight fun friendlies the night before
9: Prawn ggs man.. i like seeing your ice climbers. and i hope to play as good as you in tourney someday.. i need some guidance on stepping myself up, cause i plan on dropping falco for ice climbers. and be just a diddy/ics guy well probably more ics defintly for these mk banned tourneys at the least
9: Kiwi you had alot of great wins, and you defintly stepped yourself up at a different kind of level:)
13: illegalbenifitsintights (Soma)well you did alright in doubles and you almost got kicked out your for a brawl tourney//
13: Serriph ggs man:) your yoshies really good and i think you were right that i shoulve went ics vs you:) but your a nice guy and was honestly happy for you:) downbsweetspot last kill was awesome imo
13: JellyFishRage ggs in dubz and your pit is really fast and flashy sometimes :)
17: Tatta didnt play you but i think i saw you use falco/marth and you seems like you have potential
17: PeachKid ggs in dubz and singles
17: Almo fun mms and dubz set.. your marths really good at not getting grabbed or maybe i was forcing myself with too many openings.. I have to strike smashville with ics imo.. It gives characters imo too much freedom to escape grabs from ice climbers
17: TGDs didnt get to play you
17: McRib didnt get to play you
17: Tempest ggs in our friendlies.. i think my wario worked better with your diddy in dubz:)
17: Ikon didnt get to play you
17: Tom didnt get to play you
25: Gil^
25: AKC12 ^
25: Topes^

Almo

Smash Ace
real shoutout time

1: Fatal- friday's was fun, gj winning....again. lol
2: Koolaid- yooo you guys ***** us in teams haha. also fun mm, EVERYONE KEPT YELLING "DO IT FOR LUU" behind me so you know i had to do it up with that dair game 2 loool. I had a horrible headache, but next time we'll do a legit rib mm haha
3: Bizkit- thanks for hosting
4: Mikeray4- play nice, now.
5: vVv Pelca - thank you for the cp suggestion, it was clearly the right choice lol
5: Riot - nice job in doubles
7: Bloodcross- so hyped for your snake vs. koolaid. don't get too discouraged about no mk, brawl is a game of counterpicks with or without him.
7: JoeST -great job at top 8, good luck in the navy and can't wait for your return.
9: LingLing- gg's in teams, so glad we finally got to play in friendlies too
9: IcyLight- good set, i need some work to do in that matchup, but despite how salty i was, i did have a lot of fun
9: Prawn- nice job beating icy, you looked like you were on your game today. also our set in doubles was so close
9: Kiwi- nice job, i totally underestimated you. i need some work to do vs. kirby lol, and great job beating mike too
13: illegalbenifitsintights (Soma)- fun money match, thanks for the icies practice, idk why i was powershielding everything lol, i just was playing better after i got knocked out of bracket
13: Serriph- gg's, that egg lay is pretty tricky haha
13: Kevin (Duke)- gg's in teams, your lucario is really solid now
13: JellyFishRage- gg's at the smashfest last night, you did pretty good in teams almost beating duke and prawn!
17: PeachKid- i had a lot of fun teaming. if you're ever at a tournament and don't have a teammate, let me know, especially if it's MK banned haha
17: Tempest- good seeing you again man
25: AKC12- gg's in singles

Starlight- good seeing you
Fats- MvC3 is such a silly game. AE mm next time though :D
Scrub- omg mysterious man from MO haha. Thanks btw for the seagate info
Sphere- "would you go to CA for that?" "yeah" "what about that?" "awww yeeeeee" LOL yo you got so many hot friends
Ace/Spider Jerusalem- good seeing you man, 5th isn't bad in doubles, though that's a bummer about all the diddy's.
Tymer & GF- gg's in doubles

and thanks to Jamie and GU for letting us use the venue

i'm usually lazy and don't do shoutouts, but i had such a fun time so here ya go. Sorry if i missed anyone.

Prawn

Smash Master
I'll prolly do shoutouts later. Choked vs bizkit. Snake sucks etc etc

Had to give Joest a free win since he's going into the navy :p

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Fatal - Thx for trying to help with the whole DNA mess.
Koolaid - I hate Pit. But good stuff coming back 2 months later and proving you should be ranked higher again.
vVv Pelca - At least you CPed smarter this time.
Riot - Thanks for doubles, was fun. If you wanna team at another MK banned tourney lemme know.
Bloodcross - On the plus side, at least you didn't rage at the venue. Instead you did it online /shrug.
JoeST - Good luck in the Navy, I'm gunna miss those fun smashfests. Great job doing so well at this for your last tourney.
LingLing - Good stuff winning doubles, did not see that coming.
IcyLight - Sucks that you lost to Prawn in winners but really glad I avoided you xd.
Prawn - You got me real nervous in our set, good stuff taking Icy out of winners.
Kiwi - Wow you ***** at this, taking out Almo, Mikeray, and one hit away from taking out Pelca too. It's amazing how well you do when you actually care to try lulz.
illegalbenifitsintights - Snake FFA on Corneria/Skyworld/Port Town for the WIN.
Serriph - You did well at this, you seem to be learning really quickly how to deal with the problems you used to have. Great stuff taking a game off of me too, you had me scared as well.
Duke - Fun friendlies, hope you didn't mind that I didn't go Snake the whole time, I get bored of using him so much.
JellyFishRage - Fun friendlies at the smashfest, you definitely have potential from the last time I played you.
Tatta - Thanks for coming.
PeachKid - Was nice seeing you again.
Almo - I know not having MK kinda got to you, but like...you did better vs Icy with Marth than MK. >.>
TGDs - Thanks for coming
McRib - Thanks for coming
Tempest - Good stuff coming all the way up for this!
Ikon - Thanks for coming
Tom - Thanks for coming
Gil - Thanks for coming
AKC12 - Thanks for coming
Topes - Thanks for coming

These brackets were bull****. There's a trend when Bizkit makes the brackets.
I seed by the PRs. I've been doing this for over a year. It's not the most fair always, but at least no one can say "Hey why is (insert person here) above me, I did better than them last time." There's PRs for a reason. Want a better seed? Do better.

One side of the bracket is stacked while the other one... well the opposite. You can call me out saying "it's what seeding by PR's would look like" all you want, and you're right... but that was bull****... really all I gotta say about that.
It happens. But it's not right to **** over players who earned their seeding points by the PR. Pelca and I worked hard to beat the people we did to get us 2nd and 3rd seed over others. Koolaid went to ONE tourney last ranking period, so he's under-seeded. The only reason last DNA wasn't the same exact seeding was because it was seeded by pools, and Koolaid and me did not get 1st seed in our pools, giving us ridiculous early matches.

Me, Fatal, and Koolaid were all on one side of the bracket... and we're honestly THE ACTUAL Top 3 of our region lolololol. Oh, and all 3 of us beat Bizkit pretty consistently. Coincidence? I think not
I like that you self proclaim you're top 3. Pretty sure Pelca, me, AND Mikeray are all above you on the next PR is my guess. And Fatal and Koolaid do consistently beat me. But you? We're 2-2 this season. That's not consistent. What's consistent is if you take all my set wins over you from 2011 vs your wins on me. idk just some thoughts.

I ALSO DON'T ****ING APPRECIATE YOU LEAVING YOUR CHEST HAIRS IN MY BATHROOM WITHOUT ****ING CLEANING UP... I HAD TO HANDPICK SOME OF YOUR ****... I MEAN FFS BIZKIT.
Not sure if joke or not, because I was not the last one to use the bathroom. Plus chest hair does not just fall off. >.>

Another thing. I love you Riot, and I don't want you to take offense to this... but you beat unranks to get 5th. GJ getting 5th, but it just goes to show what a ****ty bracket people generate can do for people.
Wow, how much of a **** comment is this. Way to **** on Riot's performance just because you're mad you lost to Mikeray again and did not get higher than 7th for it. It's absolutely hilarious that you blame the bracket for that, though. It's the brackets fault that Kiwi caused a massive upset by beating Mikeray so that instead of having Kiwi in losers you had Mikeray. Yes, indeed that is the brackets fault. I should do what Almo did and change losers bracket around so that Bloodcross can place better.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
NE HYPE

also, as much as I hate to say "I told you so" bloodcross, THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY ME AND KOOLAID WERE SAYING HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RANKED THIS SEASON. maybe now people will realize why ranking someone from 1 tourney is awful

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
also, as much as I hate to say "I told you so" bloodcross, THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY ME AND KOOLAID WERE SAYING HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RANKED THIS SEASON. maybe now people will realize why ranking someone from 1 tourney is awful
Actually that would have been worse. If he weren't ranked at all, then he'd not have gotten a top seed (Well he would have been put at the bottom of the top seeds under the PR players like Icy got).

TeeVee

Smash Lord
he wouldn't have been ranked as a random even though he was off prs...

When darc came back the season after he was ranked 1st (was unranked during the tourney) he sti got a top seed. Koolaid is the 2nd best player in the region hands down, not giving him 2nd seed is just ****ing up brackets

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
he wouldn't have been ranked as a random even though he was off prs...

When darc came back the season after he was ranked 1st (was unranked during the tourney) he sti got a top seed. Koolaid is the 2nd best player in the region hands down, not giving him 2nd seed is just ****ing up brackets
Koolaid was 5th seed though. That's better than 7th/8th, which really could have caused even more problems. It seems iffy to rank someone not by PRs if they take a two month break though. Last time Koolaid took a 2 month break, he came back and lost to Cheese/Nakat. It's a gamble to go "Well Koolaid was 2nd best player in NE before he took a 2 month break, so he's definitely gotta be 2nd seed still." Darc was seeded less as well, whereas when he quit he was like..what, top 2? Clearly if we gave him top 2 at the tourneys he came back at, that would have been a mistake.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Wow, how much of a **** comment is this. Way to **** on Riot's performance just because you're mad you lost to Mikeray again and did not get higher than 7th for it. It's absolutely hilarious that I get angry when losing to Mike and hink also. In fact, I get so angry I attempt to go to Fatal for emotional support, but he just hates me, so I have to settle for not uploading their MANY HILARIOUS wins against me and my smorgasbord of partners. But yeah, like I said Bloodcross, way to take away Riot's accomplishments. ****.
Okay I fixed this

Edit for clarification:
ITT: Bizkit is angry when Bloodcross says his losses shouldn't matter, but it's okay for Bizkit's loses not to matter. Oh, even when he goes MK AND SNAKE IN A SET.

Almo

Smash Ace
Hinkage, you need to relax. Have you forgotten already why you were not allowed to come to this event?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I like how he brings up something that has nothing to do with what I posted and isn't even right. If you don't want to go to the next tourney Hinkage let me know so I can get it over with.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I like how he brings up something that has nothing to do with what I posted and isn't even right. If you don't want to go to the next tourney Hinkage let me know so I can get it over with.
Not even relevant? You being a giant hypocrite is not even relevant??

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Because it doesn't make sense. How is anything I said hypocritical. BC was upset he didn't get top 5 because of an upset in the bracket that caused him to lose to Mike earlier in losers than if the upset did not happen. My response to that was, that's messed up to take it out on Riot and point out how his losers bracket was easier than BC's. Don't know what you're not understanding.

Edit: My other point was how he blamed the bracket generation for an upset.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Because it doesn't make sense. How is anything I said hypocritical. BC was upset he didn't get top 5 because of an upset in the bracket that caused him to lose to Mike earlier in losers than if the upset did not happen. My response to that was, that's messed up to take it out on Riot and point out how his losers bracket was easier than BC's. Don't know what you're not understanding.

Edit: My other point was how he blamed the bracket generation for an upset.
Well, it sure is messed up when you take away our wins when you, uh, lose to both of us. Singles and doubles. Good try, though.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
9 months ago
Me- "fatal's being a real ****, I shoudln't even let him into taer"
Bizkit- "Dude, thats not right... don't let drama get to you"
Me- "You're right, I gotta be professional about this...I am the T.O, I shouldn't be banning people because of what they say/do to me because of personal issues"

Also

Almo- 1 face....2 face.....red face.....blue face

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
All I say is omnigay is really gay and most people don't seem to know how to avoid it. Not even close to the same thing. Good try, though.

9 months ago
Me- "fatal's being a real ****, I shoudln't even let him into taer"
Bizkit- "Dude, thats not right... don't let drama get to you"
Me- "You're right, I gotta be professional about this...I am the T.O, I shouldn't be banning people because of what they say/do to me because of personal issues"
You're a douche bag too, but I didn't ban you. Not the same thing.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
All I say is omnigay is really gay and most people don't seem to know how to avoid it. Not even close to the same thing. Good try, though.
Wait, so blaming all your partners = saying omingay is broken?

(Which it isn't. I'm SHOCKED to hear such scrub talk from an BBR-RC member)

mikeray4

Smash Ace

You're a douche bag too, but I didn't ban you. Not the same thing.
And you're probably sleeping with kiwi.

Is that enough to get me banned?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I said broken? Pretty sure it says "really gay" clear as day. Just because you act like a 10 year old doesn't mean you should read like a 10 year old.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I gave you so much ****ing leeway as far as friendship goes.

I should have knocked your teeth out when I had the chance. I guess you're pretty lucky Icylight showed up.....I actually liked how you acted after that, you were quiet and you knew you did something wrong.

hey and after that we started getting along better. Until you realized you could get it in with kiwi.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
And you're probably sleeping with kiwi.

Is that enough to get me banned?
Considering it makes Tempest really mad at you that you keep throwing out crap like that to the point of him wanting to kick your ***, I could, yes. Is this a request? I don't have a problem taking it, since you two kids do nothing but cause problems still.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
considering it makes tempest really mad at you that you keep throwing out crap like that to the point of him wanting to kick your ***, i could, yes. Is this a request? I don't have a problem taking it, since you two kids do nothing but cause problems still.
MAYBE ADULTS SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING A KIDS GAME THEN LOLOLOL

caps

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Considering it makes Tempest really mad at you that you keep throwing out crap like that to the point of him wanting to kick your ***, I could, yes. Is this a request? I don't have a problem taking it, since you two kids do nothing but cause problems still.
Oh I'm sorry....I'm not the one who goes to the movies with her....unlike where its just you, her and sometimes artemis.

Top Bottom