• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #15 ($100 POT BONUS!!!)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I can delay teams until 12, yes. As long as that means you'll be showing up at 12. I'm not doing what I did last time and adding the teams before they get there, because if they don't get there in time, they get get DQed into losers and screw up the seeding. And if I end up having to take them out of the bracket all together, then it messes it up even more.

So yea, depending on how many teams there are + setups will depend on whether or not we start at exactly 12.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah I don't arrive late to tournies like some other people do (I really hate that). Now instead aiming to come for 10:50 I can aim to come for 11:20 and at worse we should be there right before 12:00 although we should be arriving at 11:20.. If I get godly sleep I'll aim for even earlier.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Accepting MMs in the following games

Mario Kart Wii
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Golf: TT
F-Zero GX (I will give out free head starts. an extra dollar and i'll give out an extraordinary head start)
Tetris Party

Edit:
Brawl MMs if I feel good about how I'm playing
Ill mm at mario tennis

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Ill mm at mario tennis
Alright. Powershots on or off? I'd prefer off, but I don't mind either way

So, one set, 6 games match? Best 2 out of 3 matches win?

Regular courts only?

5 dollars sound good? I'm very confident in my skills in this game.

Edit: Whoops, I meant that I prefer Power Shots on, not off.

Artsy

Smash Rookie
Another question about tourneys in general; What can and can't we bring in? Can we bring our own food, entertainment, (like handhelds and Ipods) reading material, etc. 9:00 to 9:00 is a very long time for me, and I intend on getting there no later than 9:30.

This is just a question that should hopefully have an easy answer. PM me if you want specific reasons why I am asking this, because it's in less than two days now, and I need to come prepared.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just a heads up, my carpool is now Keitaro, Pwii, Nakat, Cheese, Alex Strife, RJ, Rizmf, and Eazy.

I wanna play you in Brawl Ice Arrow since you ***** me in that pokemon tourney lol!

Artsy

Smash Rookie
Very good run people! Even though I didn't exactly do much, (first toruney, even face-to-face competition) it was still highly enjoyable for me. Congrats to everyone who played, and Bizkit for hosting this event.

Top Bottom