• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA #20 - The Final DNA - At Game Underground!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
DNA #20 - The Final DNA - At Game Underground!
1251 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA
December 3rd

Allisbrawl Tourney Page Link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12653

DNA #20 is scheduled for December 3rd! You have quite a while to plan for this tourney, so don't miss out! Because of not doing the giveaway last time, I will do TWO of them myself at this one!

Make sure you're aware that this isn't at the normal DNA venue and that the doors open at 11am!

BRING SETUPS!!! TVs AND WIIS NEEDED!The more setups we have, the more friendlies and faster the tourney can run!

*Location*

NEW ADDRESS:
1251 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA

*Schedule*

11:00am - Doors open
11:30am - Doubles signups start
12:30pm - Doubles begin
2:00pm - Singles signups start
3:00pm - Singles begin

*Schedule is subject to change

*Info*

•Entry Fees
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $5 per person, $10 per Team
*3rd Event - $5 per person

All prizes will be paid in cash.

•**Prize pools (Singles)
1st-48%
2nd-22%
3rd-14%
4th- 8%
5th- 4%
5th- 4%

•Prize Pools (Doubles)
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

* There will be no 3rd event if we don't have enough time.
**If there are less than 20 entrants for singles, pot payout will be 60/30/10.

If you need to contact me for any reason about the tourney, my cell is: 860-656-4365.

*Rules*

The ruleset will be The Unity Ruleset v2.0: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

METAKNIGHT IS BANNED AT THIS!

HYPE IT UP!!!

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Awesome, for the last DNA I need an awesome teammate. Ive been practicing like 2 hours everyday since my last tourney August 6th so I hope I do really good at tourneys now.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Only 3 weeks until this tourney, time to start hyping it up! Here are some details you may not be aware of for this tourney:

#1. Metaknight is banned at this. Based off of the feedback of the last DNA, a vast majority liked the tourney better without MK. So since this is my last DNA tourney, I'm choosing to keep him banned now that MK will be officially banned in Unity Rulesets by mid January. So if you're one of the few who think that MK was the only thing holding you back, now is your chance to prove it!

#2. There will be pools & amateur bracket. IF, and only IF we have enough setups, we will be running pools & amateur bracket for the people who do not make it out of pools. Entrant count will matter too, but I will run it if ammy bracket has at least 8 entrants in it. Amatuer bracket will also have a small amount of the pot. If you're unsure of how pools + ammy works, you're put into a pool of multiple players. The top 2-4 players will make it out into the final bracket. The ones who don't will automatically be entered into the ammy bracket for free. So if you don't make it out of pools, don't leave too soon!

#3. There will most likely be a giveaway. I didn't get to it last DNA, but I'll definitely most likely do one at this. A Singles Entrant selected at random will receive it. PR players and top placers from previous DNAs will not be eligible for it.

#4. Doubles is $5 per player. Just in case no one misses this, just like last time, doubles is staying at $10 per team. I feel as if $10 per person is too steep for doubles. So now it's only $5 per person, $10 per team! No reason not to enter it! Last time we had 15 teams!!!

That's about it for now, tell people to come!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Isaac125

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna go...been like two years or so since I've been to a tourney so it should be fun. not expecting to go anywhere lol but I went to one at game underground once. I'm going to bring my wii/brawl but I don't have an extra tv around unfortunately.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I wish I could go, I love seeing all of your smiling faces full of hope, joy, and happiness.

Sorry, I couldn't live knowing I let myself post that

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Don't forget to put the livestream link in the OP

It will advertise the stream under Livestream in the middle of the mainpage on Saturday, and that's where most people find the streams.

Top Bottom