• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Like I said. Im not saying they will, just saying nothing is stopping them
Yeah just like nothing is stopping Nintendo from just firing everyone and Miyamoto and Iwata wanting to become Buddhist monks.

It's not really a possibility I'm going to humor.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
While I do agree a WoL expansion would have been cool…

what does all those Smash players being exposed as sex offenders have to do with speculation???
Don't bother. That fella was blaming Ultimate for the actions of those people and not, ya know, the people themselves over in the Geno thread.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So, here we are, my last post on the site.

I’ve been a member here for over thirteen years, a speculator even longer. Smash has ended up playing a role in my life I literally lack to words to properly express. But life continues, people change, and the pull that kept me here has been fading. I long ago showed up as an angsty scene kid teenager, and now I’m leaving as a, hopefully, halfway functional adult. It’s a good time to lower the curtain, and become one with the force.

And that’s not to diminish all the crazy experiences I’ve had been part of this wonderful terrible circus of a fanbase. All the laughs I’ve shared, all the groans I’ve caused, all the work my ban hammer got, all the analyzing and overanalyzing and then analyzing the overanalyzing. The pop-offs and the trolls. The people I’ve connected with, both friends, and somehow… also enemies? frenemies?, you’ve left an indelible impact on me. This was a constant for over a decade in my life, it can’t soon be forgot. Nor would I want it to.

Ultimate truly is a game I never imagined could exist. For its scale, for its scope, for its ambitions. I’ve got a character I’ve wanted since Smash became a thing, one which I, for a very long and sad time, thought actually impossible. But this game clearly made the impossible possible. For all the impact you lot have made on me, I wish I could impart to Sakurai what his works have meant to me as well. Hopefully one day I’ll run into him at an award show.

Suffice it to say, Ultimate somehow ended on a high, and I think it’s fantastic that, with Ultimate, my time here gets to mirror that. Ending on a high.

So thanks to everyone here for helping create one of the most engaging distractions an argumentative, attention-challenged procrastinator could ask for. You kept me entertained, impassioned and thinking, and hopefully I could return the favour.

Best of luck and best wishes going forward. In Smash, and in your own lives. As much as any of us actually has one. xD

Oh, and, Isaac for Smash. Always.

Now put me on a train, I’m outta here.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So this thread disappears today, huh? Well... then I'll say that perhaps I'll return to terrorize this place once Smash speculation begins anew, but for now, save for a terrible fight now and then it's been alright.

For now, I shall poison this thread with a retro anime meme so that one of the last things posted in this thread... is Ryoko, Ryo-Ohki, Ayeka and Sasami watching Tenchi in a pink elephant suit getting ready to practice calligraphy.

E343JNnXIAspOzW.png

P.S. Sora is really amazing, I absolutely love playing as him.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well this is my goodbye post to this cycle. We had some ups and downs, and y’all were definitely a rowdy bunch, but honestly it was a very enjoyable time. Every reveal, every disconfirm, every bit of salt, and speculation. Was all a blast.

Thank you guys.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
hey dlc speculation thread, before you go....

can we argue about fire emblem in smash

....one more time?

View attachment 335194
Very well... let's go-

--------------

So, Roy is a pointless addition to Smash and should be cut next time, his only localized appearances are either cameos, Smash itself or Fire Emblem Heroes. He isn't even well liked in his own game and the only people that are fans of him are Smash fans. How can you be a fan of a character from a game not even localized?

Unless there's something I'm missing, Lucina is a terrible representation being a Marth echo because if anything, it's Chrom who should echo Marth's style because Lucina only impersonates him for like a short part of the game or something idk I've never played Fire Emblem, I'm just relaying what I've heard on the reddits and the tweeters.

Killing me inside further, Chrom echoing Roy makes no sense, they aren't even related other than being what the FE community calld "having the Lard class." He is only a Roy echo because Marth was taken and he couldn't mesh with anyone else.

Also, the last three non-echo FE reps have all been the boring faceless Avatar characters wtf Sakurai? It's not just that we have too many swordsmen, now we have swordsmen with an actual lack of canon personality! Did you know that Corrin came out before FE Fates came out in the West?

Personally, Byleth was a terrible rep because they took Monster Hunter's slot and even ripped off their moveset! Their trailer was so bad too, there was almost like no build up and they showed off Byleth right away.

Oh and by the by, Zelda has less reps than Fire Emblem and literally it's just Link, Link, Link, Zelda, the cooler Zelda and Falcondorf. What a hack, we should have gotten Skull Kid over Corrin! Actually they should just replace the FE cast with Elma, Octoling and Ahri. sidenote, Rie Sonomura based

Nooooo, I can't believe Sakurai would DARE call this is a celebration of gaming letalone Nintendo. This game is terrible, is rushed, too many Fire Emblem characters.

Did you know that when Marth got into Melee, the West didn't even know what a Fire Emblem was? How can you put in a character from a game nobody knows? It's abhorent business practice.

Elsewhere, I'm sure there is a universe where Fire Emblem doesn't exist and Smash is actually good and has the characters that I personally want, and personally I think I represent gaming as a whole.

Enough of this Fire Emblem I say, next Smash game we should start a petition to END Fire Emblem. We'll go to IntSys' house (intsys is a person, right?) and demand they CANCEL Fire Emblem!

Zero Fire Emblem games will come out and Smash will be saved!

No more generic anime swordies!

Unless they do that, I'm not buying Smash anymore!

To a better next Smash game!

Say, Sora's in the game already? Oh well then I retract everything I've said. Ultimate is the best game ever, more positivity weeeee :) btw if you're a real champ, you'll read the first letter of every paragraph I wrote :)

in case anyone doesn't read the OP I replied to, this is verily so a joke

Last edited:

ryuryunonoroi

Smash Apprentice
I think making leaps in logic is a bad habit for a lot of people. Confirmation bias runs rampant in fan communities such as these, because most times we want our speculation to be correct for one reason or another. I'd say being objective is one of the hardest things to do for most when speculating, but it helps boost your credibility and makes it easier when you're wrong. As a side note, if there's not explicit evidence to support your argument (primary sources, though secondary sources are okay sometimes I guess), then make note of that in your writing, or maybe even don't write your argument up at all. A weak argument will always get torn to shreds, which makes things difficult for you when you have the burden of proving your argument (especially if said argument is controversial or widely disagreed with).

My personal recommendation for a writing book is The Elements of Style. It's relatively short and provides some really good tips and pointers for writing. Otherwise, I'd look into books/classes on logic and philosophical/argumentative writing, as those are pretty applicable to speculation or any sort of argument really. I'm quite lucky to have had teachers who have continually taught me argumentative and philosophical writing and challenged me to argue for interesting and novel theses (In my senior year of High School I made a paper about how Hamlet mocks religion by setting up Hamlet, flawed as he is, as a parallel to Christ and it's probably one of my favorite essays to this day). I've also always had an affinity for the English language, including reading and literary analysis. That's certainly helped in interpreting existing sources and making connections that have some sort of validity. Ultimately, it's taken me years of practice and education to get to where I am today, so if you continue writing, getting feedback, and learning you'll surely be on the right track.
Thanks again for the feedback. Would love to check out that Hamlet essay if given the chance, it sounds really interesting.

Well, even though I've only been here a couple months so far I've enjoyed the time I've spent and met some great new people along the way. I have quite a lot on my plate IRL, so my mileage here between now and the next Smash game may vary. But I'll definitely make an effort to contribute quality posts and help keep the community active.

Until next time... peace out!

MattX20

Smash Hero
Welp, time for my last post for this thread. Ultimate has been one heck of an experience in terms of speculation. There were highs, there were lows, and those in between. From random 4chan posts to website code to a poster associated with the Grinch, speculation has been quite the ride. I may not have gotten my most wanted, but I did see other fan favorites like Banjo and Kazooie, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Sora make the cut along with some neat newcomers like Terry Bogard and Min Min. There might be more Smash games in the future, but honestly, I don't think we'll ever see a game that truly tops Ultimate. There are more characters that could be added, but it would a REALLY tall order for the next game in the series, especially if Sakurai isn't directing it. I just hope that Sakurai himself gets a good break after a decades' worth of work on Smash in general, he's earned it as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Nabbitfan730

Smash Ace
Well that's because SPC in other fighting games has been garbage for years so people just don't expect it. But games like Tekken, especially Tekken 3 and 4 had robust modes that were SP or MP. People still pine for something like Sub Space and a lot of side stuff Smash had like Race to The Finish, Board The Platforms and that sort of thing. Havingmore bits and bobs is always nice and some people REALLY love those modes. I know I was a lover of the Platform mode in Smash 64 and played it A LOT back in the day and even a substantial amount in recent years when I decide to boot up the N64.

Smash can, has and does lend itself to more single player content simply due to it being Nintendo characters (primarily) and being a platform fighter as opposed to a conventional 2D/2.5D/3D fighter where single player modes are far less...interesting and serve to be more gimmicky than fleshed out and fun things to do (Outside Tekken Force. I LOVE Tekken Force in Tekken 3+4). The usual 'Arcade/Survival' modes seem to be the extent of most conventional fighting games.

And for people who don't have good online, don't have a lot of people local, they rely on single player content to enjoy fighting games of any kind. There are even people who like to play fighting games but only against AI, not against other people. So having SOME single player stuff should be there. Just wish devs would be more creative.
You can have lots of Single Player content in a fighting game and it can be capable of being quite replayable and fun. And no, not just Smash Run from Smash 3DS.
Aside from Smash Bros., my first entry to fighting games was Soulcalibur II. And man, even when I didn't have anyone to play it with, I had a blast with it with how much you could do. Arcade, Time Attack, Team Battle, Survival, the Extra versions and Weapon Master Mode, alongside the Versus Modes and with a slew of unique weapons you could choose for different effects, all with great gameplay.
And then came Soulcalibur 3, where you had so much more to do. Arcade Mode for each main character, with quick-time cutscenes, different paths, different final bosses and different endings, Character Creator, Chronicles of the Sword, where you controlled an army of characters to fight against other armies in a unique single player Story-Mode, the World Competition which was a single player tournament where you fought against pre-rendered foes, and the Soul Arena with the Quick-Play Arcade Mode and the Mission Mode where you fought against foes with different conditions or could face against one of the final bosses without needing to go through Arcade. All with the Versus Modes and returning selectable weapons. And I had such a blast with that game, even if the gameplay wasn't as good as Soulcalibur 2 and had issues.

Those two games are the biggest examples on where a fighting game can have amazing Single-player content while still having great multiplayer. Heck, Soulcalibur 2 is an example where even some small changes can still give it alot of replay value. And it hurt so much when Soulcalibur 4 took away so much of it, and had the worst gameplay of the series. And obviously, Namco giving the Soulcalibur 5 Dev team a year to make it didn't help either(despite the main fighting gameplay being the closest to Soulcalibur II).
Glad to see people see the value of the single player modes and the substance it brings instead of favouring bloating the roster with fighters and nothing else. It's a shame most people don't this part.

This is an actual game (part 2):
But more importantly, while I love Smash for the celebration of gaming, the game itself--leaves a lot to be desired. It's hard to really get into the actual game, outside of gushing about it, without a good single player mode and ways to experience characters in other aspects of gaming, not just fighting. And the multiplayer itself, particularly online, can either be endlessly frustrating or just meh. But even despite those blemishes, Ultimate is such an impossibility, and while I wish there were more, it ended perfectly, and I couldn't ask for anything more.
This part exactly, Smash Bros was and honestly should be a VIDEO GAME that worth playing, not just a walking ad campaign just to gawk at like museum and nothing else, dropping it in a week. The big disadvantage of having everyone is here. Despite the fighters, in the month barely anyone will talk or even play the game much anymore moving to stuff like Melee, Brawl and NASB. Base Game was great with Fighters and Content but DLC onwards shows its true colors of being shallow. Not to mention the "journey" not being all that great.

Fortunately, Ultimate is a one time thing and hopefully Smash 6 will return back on focus being a video game playing AS WELL AS having fighters too like Base going forward.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
SoNy stopped making Ape escape, Level 5 stopped making Layton, Nothing is stopping nintendo from going "yeah. Thats enough"

Thats not to say they will, just that nothing is stopping them
nahh Layton 8 is rumoured to be being made currently in Japan. They Haven’t stopped and probably won’t.

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
hey dlc speculation thread, before you go....

can we argue about fire emblem in smash

....one more time?

View attachment 335194
Here's my contribution to the FE discussion which I don't believe I've contributed to before:

Unironically all the Fire Emblem characters are fine. Maybe get rid of Corrin but even then Corrin is fun, they're fine.

-Marth is good he's the head of the series of course keep him he's iconic and a staple
-Lucina is best Fire Emblem inclusion because she's cute and also Awakening deserves at least two characters for saving the franchise
-Roy is a fan favorite and plays quite differently from Marth beyond "oh Swordsman bad"
-Chrom is also a fan favorite and a big request from Smash 4
-Ike is fun and a staple at this point
-Robin is unique in the Fire Emblem representation with their tomes and an overall solid inclusion
-Corrin is... meh, even as someone who doesn't really dislike Fates and thought the game was solid enough on my playthrough. They play quite differently from the Swordies and while they weren't the best Smash 4 DLC choice they're still overall fine in a roster of 80+ characters
-Byleth I honestly really do like, Three Houses is great and while how they implemented Byleth was a bit weird I do appreciate that they're here and I think with how successful Three Houses was that they should stay too

Honestly keep 'em all, I think people make a big deal outta nothing Sakurai and co. obviously view FE inclusions, a series with a rotating cast, differently from other franchises like Zelda which keeps the main trio but has rotating casts which usually leads the rotating cast of the latter to be a bit less important per capita. Add Lyn in there as well while we're at it give Lyn fans a W (especially Idon Idon he deserves it)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Here's my contribution to the FE discussion which I don't believe I've contributed to before:

Unironically all the Fire Emblem characters are fine. Maybe get rid of Corrin but even then Corrin is fun, they're fine.

-Marth is good he's the head of the series of course keep him he's iconic and a staple
-Lucina is best Fire Emblem inclusion because she's cute and also Awakening deserves at least two characters for saving the franchise
-Roy is a fan favorite and plays quite differently from Marth beyond "oh Swordsman bad"
-Chrom is also a fan favorite and a big request from Smash 4
-Ike is fun and a staple at this point
-Robin is unique in the Fire Emblem representation with their tomes and an overall solid inclusion
-Corrin is... meh, even as someone who doesn't really dislike Fates and thought the game was solid enough on my playthrough. They play quite differently from the Swordies and while they weren't the best Smash 4 DLC choice they're still overall fine in a roster of 80+ characters
-Byleth I honestly really do like, Three Houses is great and while how they implemented Byleth was a bit weird I do appreciate that they're here and I think with how successful Three Houses was that they should stay too

Honestly keep 'em all, I think people make a big deal outta nothing Sakurai and co. obviously view FE inclusions, a series with a rotating cast, differently from other franchises like Zelda which keeps the main trio but has rotating casts which usually leads the rotating cast of the latter to be a bit less important per capita. Add Lyn in there as well while we're at it give Lyn fans a W (especially Idon Idon he deserves it)
First FE game in the West is FE7 released in 2003.

By the time Smash 6 is even announced, we'll be more than 2 decades away from when she came out.

It's time, Nintendo.
Lyn Gun.png

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Byleth was a great addition from a gameplay perspective and I will die on the hill of loving their moveset. I think it was probably a bit tone deaf considering how poorly Corrin went over, but I honestly really appreciate having Byleth here and it's hard to stay upset when Pass 2 was so consistently amazing anyway and did bring so much good stuff. They also brought some fantastic music and they're a nice Switch character to compliment Min Min and Pyra/Mythra. Would I sub them out for others? Probably, but I've learned to really enjoy that they're here and make the most of them on the roster and Three Houses deserves the nod anyway. If we hadn't got Corrin I really do think they would have gone over a hundred times better, but Corrin was all around just a rough choice given that context (and ironically I like the way Corrin plays too, but I admit Fates was not the game they should have picked to push and it didn't even get a good treatment like Byleth did since Corrin came without a stage and very little music).

I do think there's probably too many FE characters for the franchise's relative size (even with Heroes hooking the whales like it has), but damn I'm a big fan of how they all end up playing in the game, so I'm happy they're here in all honesty and I'm gonna miss them when they get cut from a gameplay perspective (and I'll launch a multinational campaign of support to save Ike from ever being cut damn it).

There's one last Fire Emblem post for the road.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I just think about him getting Sora and he's probably all like:
This was also me when Sora was announced and the Famitsu column on him was released because my tinfoil hat conspiracy theory for Sora being in the game was 99% correct.

Honestly still can't believe it lmao

Last edited:

ShotoStar

Smash Cadet
This was also me when Sora was announced and the Famitsu column on him was released because my tinfoil hat conspiracy theory for Sora being in the game was 99% correct.

Honestly still can't believe it lmao
When the info of Pass 2 having 6 characters due to Sora my first thought was "holy **** Daybreak's tinfoil hat theory was right" it really is hilarious how you were like right on the mark with it. It was a stretch but dang it, it paid off in the best way possible starting and ending the DLC with characters you want must've been a wild experience

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
.....So I know I technically already made a goodbye post, but god DAMMIT, that wasn't enough! So I'm doing what some of yall cool kids are doing now and giving some shoutouts to some of the coolest beans I've met here.
  • Props to SKX31 SKX31 for always taking the time to bring light to some facets of gaming and Smash discourse that often go unmentioned in here. I don't understand any of it, but I would know more than anyone that it's a great feeling to be able to gush about The Topic You Know A Lot About
  • Props to 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus for being willing to hear me out on my insane ramblings about the utterly ****ed online perception of SEGA and making me realize that maybe I was being a bit too hard on the chickenman
  • Props to Evil Trapezium Evil Trapezium for his infectious shilling of Cortez. You are an inspiration for anyone hoping to crowbar their random niche want into this community's collective minds. Also you're one of the only other Zombie Revenge stans I know and that's gotta count for something
  • Props to SharkLord SharkLord for just being Cool. You've always kept rooting for the underdogs in the discussion, and have pumped out some sick writeups, which is Cool
  • Props to epicmartin7 epicmartin7 for your crazy statistical analyses which BY THE WAY matched up with Amingo several times
  • Props to Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei for sticking up for me when I hadn't even been on this site for a week. You were one of the first people on here that I made any sort of connection with, and also you're a fellow Opa-Opa enjoyer which makes you based
  • Props to DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon for being one of this site's most notable Essay People. You've also always been really supportive of me, which I appreciate despite the fact that I do think you kinda oversell my speculation skills :V Also you were one of the OG Don-chan stans so that makes you a winner in my book
  • Props to Opossum Opossum for being quite possibly the single funkiest opossum I know. Besides just being a cool dude, you've always brought some very interesting bits of past Smash spec eras to the table, and I'm a sucker for that ****. It's good to know Sukapon was once a popular pick cause it means we already have some ground to stand on for when his day of reckoning inevitably comes
  • Props to osby osby and Captain Shwampy Captain Shwampy for being some of the other big SEGA peeps on this thread. On the former, it's been a great pleasure to talk to you cause you're just a really cool dude. On the latter, I do think you can be a bit of an ass sometimes :V but you bring a fresh perspective on SEGA's history to the conversation and I appreciate that immensely. May our lord and saviour Opa-Opa guide you both on your future endeavors
  • Props to Flyboy Flyboy for generally being an awesome person all around. You a legend.
So! There's other people of course, but these are the ones I can remember rn. I'm glad to have been a part of this community, and I'm happy to be able to stick around for whatever the future brings us. This is Speed Weed, signing off--:starman2:

EDIT: HOLY **** I FORGOT Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones yeahhhh uhhhhh thank you for gracing us with the glory of Pepsiman and Resident Evil known as Biohazard in Japan

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
.....So I know I technically already made a goodbye post, but god DAMMIT, that wasn't enough! So I'm doing what some of yall cool kids are doing now and giving some shoutouts to some of the coolest beans I've met here.
  • Props to SKX31 SKX31 for always taking the time to bring light to some facets of gaming and Smash discourse that often go unmentioned in here. I don't understand any of it, but I would know more than anyone that it's a great feeling to be able to gush about The Topic You Know A Lot About
  • Props to 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus for being willing to hear me out on my insane ramblings about the utterly ****ed online perception of SEGA and making me realize that maybe I was being a bit too hard on the chickenman
  • Props to Evil Trapezium Evil Trapezium for his infectious shilling of Cortez. You are an inspiration for anyone hoping to crowbar their random niche want into this community's collective minds. Also you're one of the only other Zombie Revenge stans I know and that's gotta count for something
  • Props to SharkLord SharkLord for just being Cool. You've always kept rooting for the underdogs in the discussion, and have pumped out some sick writeups, which is Cool
  • Props to epicmartin7 epicmartin7 for your crazy statistical analyses which BY THE WAY matched up with Amingo several times
  • Props to Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei for sticking up for me when I hadn't even been on this site for a week. You were one of the first people on here that I made any sort of connection with, and also you're a fellow Opa-Opa enjoyer which makes you based
  • Props to DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon for being one of this site's most notable Essay People. You've also always been really supportive of me, which I appreciate despite the fact that I do think you kinda oversell my speculation skills :V Also you were one of the OG Don-chan stans so that makes you a winner in my book
  • Props to Opossum Opossum for being quite possibly the single funkiest opossum I know. Besides just being a cool dude, you've always brought some very interesting bits of past Smash spec eras to the table, and I'm a sucker for that ****. It's good to know Sukapon was once a popular pick cause it means we already have some ground to stand on for when his day of reckoning inevitably comes
  • Props to osby osby and Captain Shwampy Captain Shwampy for being some of the other big SEGA peeps on this thread. On the former, it's been a great pleasure to talk to you cause you're just a really cool dude. On the latter, I do think you can be a bit of an ass sometimes :V but you bring a fresh perspective on SEGA's history to the conversation and I appreciate that immensely. May our lord and saviour Opa-Opa guide you both on your future endeavors
  • Props to Flyboy Flyboy for generally being an awesome person all around. You a legend.
So! There's other people of course, but these are the ones I can remember rn. I'm glad to have been a part of this community, and I'm happy to be able to stick around for whatever the future brings us. This is Speed Weed, signing off--:starman2:
Speed I don't oversell anything besides Bravely Default's chances but we live and learn you know and that includes your speculation abilities. I recognize potential where I see it, and you have potential bro. You just gotta believe in yourself and other motivational words that I'm far too tired to think of right now.

:)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I did my goodbyes yesterday but forget it, I wanna have my very last post in this thread be what my schtick in this thread was in the end:

goochampemote.png

Googi.

Googi is the ultimate lifeform. He is perfection, a work of art. You cannot deny him in Smash forever, Sakurai. He will arrive, and the prophecy will finally be fulfilled.

The day of reckoning is coming.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I did my goodbyes yesterday but forget it, I wanna have my very last post in this thread be what my schtick in this thread was in the end:

View attachment 335215

Googi.

Googi is the ultimate lifeform. He is perfection, a work of art. You cannot deny him in Smash forever, Sakurai. He will arrive, and the prophecy will finally be fulfilled.

Wasted echo potential right here, Gooigi should have gotten his chance.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

View attachment 335215

Googi.

Dude how can you say that when Vectorman exists. He's not mad at you, He is just dissapointed you abandoned Him for a false prophet.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

View attachment 335215

Googi.

Dude how can you say that when Vectorman exists. He's not mad at you, He is just dissapointed you abandoned Him for a false prophet.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In any case, its still to early to talk about the next smash game but all Ill say is, If my son Villager goes missing, im calling the police
nahh Layton 8 is rumoured to be being made currently in Japan. They Haven’t stopped and probably won’t.
Huh, this is the first i have heard of this

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I've already said my goodbye post, but looking back on everything, it feels nice that all the Touhou/Ysposting I've done actually made a difference. Especially Adol's situation; Sure, a fair bit of it was coasting off of the Falcom leak popping up and getting focused on, but somehow I made him a fairly common name in speculation, and in the end people send out complements for pushing the underdog characters and putting out writeups, and a decent amount of people cite Ys as a game they didn't know of before SmashBoards but now greatly enjoy.

It's just a nice feeling, knowing you've left an impact, y'know?

SharkLord

Smash Hero

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've already said my goodbye post, but looking back on everything, it feels nice that all the Touhou/Ysposting I've done actually made a difference. Especially Adol's situation; Sure, a fair bit of it was coasting off of the Falcom leak popping up and getting focused on, but somehow I made him a fairly common name in speculation, and in the end people send out complements for pushing the underdog characters and putting out writeups, and a decent amount of people cite Ys as a game they didn't know of before SmashBoards but now greatly enjoy.

It's just a nice feeling, knowing you've left an impact, y'know?
1634852398137.png

Tell me your secrets... How do you make the masses listen?

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

View attachment 335215

Googi.

3C280D4F-C7D2-4B40-9E91-910B9A4BCD25.jpeg

You naive child, you poor sprout. You know nothing of Echo Fighters. I was made in its power, I am the image the idea itself was created in. There is no life beyond me, I am life’s echo and if my voice lulls, so does the world. I will survive and Gooigi will return to the earth’s grime as I command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom