• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I've seen Sakura being mentioned in fake leaks and whatsoever, so I'm aware of her existence.
I must also add that Phantasy Star is up there too, it's a game that Sakurai has close ties to and would possibly be used as some sort of promo pick for westerners that aren't into the franchise.

That being said, the biggest hurdle here is Nintendo itself, since they have been wanting to promote the bigger franchises as shown within this pass, with cases such as Tekken (over the likes of Dark Souls and Tales of) and Minecraft (which means no Chief, apparently...). On the big scheme of things, both Sonic and Puyo Puyo fill this quota, and I think each case is pretty much self-explanatory: Sonic is a very iconic and recognizable brand that draws in the attention from both casuals and hardcore gamers while also being SEGA's best selling and profitable franchise by miles, meanwhile Puyo Puyo is something akin to a phenomenon in the east, however, it is very niche overseas so Nintendo could capitalize on that with a DLC fighter.

I just can't see either Phantasy Star or Sakura Wars getting in before these 2.
I think Phantasy Star would be along the lines of Fatal Fury. Fatal Fury is not a relatively popular series compared to like Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Tekken, etc. But Fatal Fury had an important impact on Fighting games and was the game series that inspired Sakurai to make Super Smash Bros.
And this is a big case for Phantasy Star. Phantasy Star was frickin' important when it came out. It was an RPG that broke so much mold that Dragon Quest and Legend of Zelda had made.
  • It was the first RPG that broke the trend of RPGs being very medieval/Arthurian/Tolkien fantasy by being the first Sci-Fi RPG, and the most notable one at the time.
  • It was one of, or the first, RPG that actually had pre-defined characters with names and backstories, compared to the trend of nameless/custom named protagonists.
  • The game is so important to Sega for the fact that it was responsible for many big Sega names, as it was the game where Yuji Naka really showed his programming skills which would lead to him making Sonic the Hedgehog. The artist, Rieko Kodama, would not only make Phantasy Star II with Yuji Naka, with the game's story contest being the thing that inspired Sakurai to become a developer, but also Phantasy Star IV and Skies of Arcadia, both of which are critically acclaimed.
    It was also the first project of Character designer Naoto Ohshima, and it lead to him teaming with Yuji Naka, and together they would make Sonic the Hedgehog, Nights and Burning Rangers. And Yuji Naka would also produce Phantasy Star Online, the game that would be a big influence to Namco Bandai's .hack series and Capcom's Monster Hunter.
Is Phantasy Star particularly big nowadays? Don't know for sure since we don't exactly know how good New Genesis is doing, although all of the servers were full on launch day when I tried getting on. I thought I did see Phantasy Star Online 2 as a Top 3 MMORPG for some fan or official poll thing, but I can't find it. But that aside, Phantasy Star itself is such an important game, not just for Sakurai, not just for Sega, but also for the RPG genre.
And it is quite possible that without Phantasy Star and it's success, it wouldn't be just Sonic the Hedgehog, Monster Hunter and etc we wouldn't have, but we also wouldn't have Sakurai or Smash Bros.

Do I think Phantasy Star will get in? I don't know. We can only wait and find out later. But I do think Phantasy Star has a very likely chance for it's important influence. And if Fatal Fury, a game series also not exactly popular worldwide, that Sakurai even acknowledged the reception to Terry, can get in Smash Bros. thanks to it's important influence for Fighting games and it's impact on Sakurai, I believe Phantasy Star, a game that was an important influence for RPGs and also had an impact on Sakurai, has a possible chance to make it into Smash Bros.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I think Phantasy Star would be along the lines of Fatal Fury. Fatal Fury is not a relatively popular series compared to like Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Tekken, etc. But Fatal Fury had an important impact on Fighting games and was the game series that inspired Sakurai to make Super Smash Bros.
And this is a big case for Phantasy Star. Phantasy Star was frickin' important when it came out. It was an RPG that broke so much mold that Dragon Quest and Legend of Zelda had made.
  • It was the first RPG that broke the trend of RPGs being very medieval/Arthurian/Tolkien fantasy by being the first Sci-Fi RPG, and the most notable one at the time.
  • It was one of, or the first, RPG that actually had pre-defined characters with names and backstories, compared to the trend of nameless/custom named protagonists.
  • The game is so important to Sega for the fact that it was responsible for many big Sega names, as it was the game where Yuji Naka really showed his programming skills which would lead to him making Sonic the Hedgehog. The artist, Rieko Kodama, would not only make Phantasy Star II with Yuji Naka, with the game's story contest being the thing that inspired Sakurai to become a developer, but also Phantasy Star IV and Skies of Arcadia, both of which are critically acclaimed.
    It was also the first project of Character designer Naoto Ohshima, and it lead to him teaming with Yuji Naka, and together they would make Sonic the Hedgehog, Nights and Burning Rangers. And Yuji Naka would also produce Phantasy Star Online, the game that would be a big influence to Namco Bandai's .hack series and Capcom's Monster Hunter.
Is Phantasy Star particularly big nowadays? Don't know for sure since we don't exactly know how good New Genesis is doing, although all of the servers were full on launch day when I tried getting on. I thought I did see Phantasy Star Online 2 as a Top 3 MMORPG for some fan or official poll thing, but I can't find it. But that aside, Phantasy Star itself is such an important game, not just for Sakurai, not just for Sega, but also for the RPG genre.
And it is quite possible that without Phantasy Star and it's success, it wouldn't be just Sonic the Hedgehog, Monster Hunter and etc we wouldn't have, but we also wouldn't have Sakurai or Smash Bros.

Do I think Phantasy Star will get in? I don't know. We can only wait and find out later. But I do think Phantasy Star has a very likely chance for it's important influence. And if Fatal Fury, a game series also not exactly popular worldwide, that Sakurai even acknowledged the reception to Terry, can get in Smash Bros. thanks to it's important influence for Fighting games and it's impact on Sakurai, I believe Phantasy Star, a game that was an important influence for RPGs and also had an impact on Sakurai, has a possible chance to make it into Smash Bros.
PSO2 was the biggest online game in japan at its prime until ep4 and 5 screwed it up but thats a story for another day.

Ep6, Global, and NGS are fixing the mass exodus ep4 and 5 caused.

Inferno7

Smash Journeyman
its funny cuz stepping back and looking at it overall, pass 2 is actually fairly predictable and safe. if this had been our pass 1 lineup, everyone but sephiroth and steve and depending on who 6 is would have been predicted and even then steve had some rumours to his name. i guess its unpredictability only came about because everyone thought ARMS xenoblade and tekken were out of the running
Which is precisely why I'm predicting RE, it's such a predictable choice that you may as well call it a lock had it not been for the spirit event and maybe CERO's weird shenanigans.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, and IS and FEH are once again being amazing.

And I thought they couldn't top the frickin' MMD Dance video they did for April Fools. I'm telling you. Give Kiran the personality they have in the manga and in these videos and they would be the best character in Smash Bros. Yes, I am really enjoying IS and FEH's ****posting skills.

Last edited:

spicynun

Smash Journeyman
Namco was 1 costume. Capcom was, like, 10.
That didn't stop people from assuming Namco would just bring back their mii costumes and be done. I guess that also involved the logic that Namco didn't like adding characters due to some interview from years ago. I just remember so many people dismissing Namco entirely for whatever reason for this pass.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

Those are very good point and I do agree that a Phantasy star is something that could be possible, but I think one key differenes with Phantasy star situation and Fatal fury situation is that Terry is still very active through the King of fighters franchise and he's still considered SNK mascot. I think with Phantasy star every game have a different protagonist, which mean that the character chosen would be very old. Actually, I'm not even sure who they could go with for a Phantasy star character. If they want a more recent character, they would probably need to go with either Matoi from Phantasy star online 2 (unless they put a random avatar and give it a random name and call it the PSO2 protagonist) or Stella from the mobile game but I doubt they would go that route. If they want a more classic character it would probably be Alis from the first game, but I'm not sure if Nintendo would really be interested in a character from a 80's jrpg that is pretty niche (like way more than Dragon quest).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Those are very good point and I do agree that a Phantasy star is something that could be possible, but I think one key differenes with Phantasy star situation and Fatal fury situation is that Terry is still very active through the King of fighters franchise and he's still considered SNK mascot. I think with Phantasy star every game have a different protagonist, which mean that the character chosen would be very old. Actually, I'm not even sure who they could go with for a Phantasy star character. If they want a more recent character, they would probably need to go with either Matoi from Phantasy star online 2 (unless they put a random avatar and give it a random name and call it the PSO2 protagonist) or Stella from the mobile game but I doubt they would go that route. If they want a more classic character it would probably be Alis from the first game, but I'm not sure if Nintendo would really be interested in a character from a 80's jrpg that is pretty niche (like way more than Dragon quest).
They can call the PSO2 Avatar character, "Guardian" or "The Guardian". It is a title that the Avatar character is directly referred to as, especially in Episode 5. But if they use the default designs, they can also use the default names for them as well, like Ash for the Male Human Hunter, Sue for the Female Neuman Hunter, Kireek for the Male CAST Hunter, etc.

And Alis does in fact appear in Phantasy Star Online 2, albeit as a "memory', but she does have a role in Episode 5. If she were to appear in Smash Bros., she can use the PSO2 design alongside her original PS1 look, or maybe even have her design be a mix between the both of them.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Unironically Nei with a Rika alt would be a fine choice. She was part of japans top 10 SEGA character a couple years ago too.

Nei is the only Phantasy Star character I've seen being mentioned in other media as well.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Unironically Nei with a Rika alt would be a fine choice. She was part of japans top 10 SEGA character a couple years ago too.

Nei is the only Phantasy Star character I've seen being mentioned in other media as well.
Nei would be rather fitting in that she came from Phantasy Star 2, the game that Sakurai did the story contest for. But.....Nei does have an big case of the "Not for good boys and girls". And Phantasy Star Online 2 didn't really do anything to remedy that.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Honestly, after getting around to the games last year, an RE Rep has really risen on my list. I really can’t decide who I’d want more.

Nemesis has the coolest Design and is the one whos potential moveset appeals to me the most.

Jill is probably the best developed as a character.

Leon is in 2 and 4, my top RE Games. Plus him getting in is likely gonna prompt many memes about Chris personally getting into Smash specifically to sell him on continuing the redfield bloodline.

Chris is the most relevant as of now, and I really like what they did with him in 8. Also that Boulder scene would be an amazing reference to see in Smash.

Claire, though most unlikely, is my favorite protagonist in RE.

Capcom really needs more reps.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Nei would be rather fitting in that she came from Phantasy Star 2, the game that Sakurai did the story contest for. But.....Nei does have an big case of the "Not for good boys and girls". And Phantasy Star Online 2 didn't really do anything to remedy that.
Hmmmm The leotard might be a problem...
inb4 giving her tights
PSfanbook_04.jpg

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Capcom is certainly popular (not to mention the huge amoun of IPs), so I can get why people expect the last fighter to come from them. From reading opinions on what I asked yesterday, there is certainly more than enough options to pick from. So, besides Ace Attorney and Resident Evil, are any of other capcom games getting (or got in RE case) new games?

Ivander

Smash Legend
inb4 giving her tights
View attachment 321930
I mean, the reason I'm light on Morrigan is that Morrigan at least has the pink tights alongside her leotard and her top can be adjusted. Nei only has the leotard. She does have big ol' boots, but she still shows alot more skin compared to Morrigan, the actual sexy seductress. And yeah, her PSO2 design might even be less safe.

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
The last fighter is gonna be the SMT V protag. A literal who in some circles, an anime swordfighter, and a straight up advertisement? Yeah I’m sorry but that’s the perfect storm of things Smash fans hate and therefore it has to happen :4pacman:
I am hoping taht if we get SMT V protag , he comes witha Jack Frost spirit. Its a shame that Joker came with no shadow spirits by his side.

inb4 giving her tights
Pyra and Mythra (and Bayonetta before them) arrived with changes to make them work. If Sakurai is interested in adding them, I am sure he can find a way.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
No wait, tell the story, I'm curious now.
Instead of the usual alien sci fi stuff PSO2 is known for SEGA took the isekai route.

Ep4 takes place on earth with people being able to jump into PSO2 the game and is sort of a weird take on PSII plot involving earthlings and Mother. Ep5 goes the medieval route having generic phantasy enemies and such, this wouldn't be an issue ofcourse since the first PS was medieval sci fi itself but this game went with the most barebones medieval phanatasy aesthetic possible.

Of course the biggest issue was introducing scion classes, the first one being Hero which made very other class useless because of how broken it was. Scion class are a great idea and are the most fun classes to learn in the game but the issue is that all other classes combat became super outdated/not as viable and all content after ep5 specifically felt made only for scion classes. They fixed it in NGS by making all the old classes combat as fluid and fun as the scions.

Another big issue are Castle defending urgent quest, THOSE GOT SPAMMED FOR 3 YEARS, AND THEY ARE NOT FUN. It became a massive pain to play game at that point since all it was broken hero players and castle defense. The director of ep 4 and 5 saw the complaints and literally went "if you dont like it then dont play it!" which was of course met with criticism and he got kicked out of directors chair after the mess.

The upside is that Ep4-5 have INCREDIBLE music though
The way this track slowly builds up including the excellent piano and Jun Senoue guitar. I love the little refrence to Mother's theme from Phanatsy Star II mixed in.

Last edited:

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
Capcom is certainly popular (not to mention the huge amoun of IPs), so I can get why people expect the last fighter to come from them. From reading opinions on what I asked yesterday, there is certainly more than enough options to pick from. So, besides Ace Attorney and Resident Evil, are any of other capcom games getting (or got in RE case) new games?
That's the problem with some of these choices. Okami and Viewtiful Joe are both dead franchises from a dead developer (may Clover rest in peace, those brilliant, underappreciated madlads...). Morrigan has been more of a Marvel vs Capcom rep than a Darkstalkers one for a long time now, and I think Capcom has made their stance on that franchise crystal clear (may that franchise rest in peace, too...).

According to that data leak from last year, Capcom's apparently working on
remakes to both Final Fight and, most exciting for me personally, Power Stone!
But again, that's all to be taken with a grain of salt now. We don't know how Capcom's responding to the leaks, so they could all mean nothing now.

But yeah, to answer your question with something tangible...not really? Capcom is running Monster Hunter and Resident Evil on all cylinders, with enough room for Street Fighter and Ace Attorney to sit comfortably. And if it's not Resident Evil or Monster Hunter (which I personally don't think it will be), I can't imagine what else they'll want to hype up.

Which is why I think it's Sega over Capcom. And honestly, it might not even be Sega, but I have more faith in them getting another rep over Capcom for some reason.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ep5 goes the medieval route having generic phantasy enemies and such, this wouldn't be an issue ofcourse since the first PS was medieval sci fi itself but this game went with the most barebones medieval phanatasy aesthetic possible.

Another big issue are Castle defending urgent quest, THOSE GOT SPAMMED FOR 3 YEARS, AND THEY ARE NOT FUN. It became a massive pain to play game at that point since all it was broken hero players and castle defense. The director of ep 4 and 5 saw the complaints and literally went "if you dont like it then dont play it!" which was of course met with criticism and he got kicked out of directors chair after the mess.

The upside is that Ep4-5 have INCREDIBLE music though
I don't deny that the Castle quests were not really fun and I did wish there was more to the land designs and settings. But I honestly enjoyed Episode 5, not just because of the sci-fi/medival fantasy theme and the music, but the way it showed us history from the main universe by utilising it's characters like a story book due to the world being a "memory". Like learning Luther's backstory with his connection to Harriet, finding out who the first host of Dark Falz Elder was, learning the names and backstories of the hosts for Dark Falz Apprentice and Gemini, etc.
Like the constant Castle battles were tedious, but thankfully, it didn't stop me from enjoying Episode 5.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I don't deny that the Castle quests were not really fun and I did wish there was more to the land designs and settings. But I honestly enjoyed Episode 5, not just because of the sci-fi/medival fantasy theme and the music, but the actual history and backstory it told with it's characters due to the world being a "memory". Like learning Luther's backstory with his connection to Harriet, finding out who the first host of Dark Falz Elder was, learning the names and backstories of the hosts for Dark Falz Apprentice and Gemini, etc.
Like the constant Castle battles were tedious, but thankfully, it didn't stop me from enjoying Episode 5.
Alot of the positives from Ep5 were mostly improved with Ep6 imo
I did enjoy the the focus on the DarkFalz guys and including using their abilities. A shame the latter became unuseful in ep6 late games quest.

The funny thing about ep5 is you can tell around the second half the plot where sega relized players hated the castle quest and took them out/made them optional in the story mode quest.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I did think of something regarding the state of CP11

Depending on how early or Late CP11 will be revealed, CP11 will come out around the time close to the Holiday Season, and around this time is also when Sales of software is at it's highest, since people are buying Gifts and stuff like that.

Here is a Graph of Japanese Sales of Smash Ultimate, which was provided by A Ayumi Tachibana intially, with their post here

Stc3Vtp (1).png

The Sales of Smash Ultimate Spike up around the December/Early January period. Along with the Christmas time, there is also the New years and such like that

The Crazy part here is that looking at the Graph, The Time around Sephiroth released in December is the biggest spike in Sales seen since the initial Launch of the game, and that's crazy since not only would Ultimate be 2 years old at this point, but even the Sales number of the game in 2019 did not spike that high, but a year later it did

I think the Biggest factor here has to be the characters that were added to cause this Spike. Both Sephiroth and Especially Steve (since Minecraft is huge game) as to be the big factor in why the Spike was so high. both characters were revealed close to the Holiday season

Now there are things to take into account here

-Of course there are new people getting Switches everyday, so that's something to factor in, though the DLC does help in Making Smash Ultimate more enticing, even if you have to pay extra

-This is a chart of the game sales, not DLC sales. I do think the DLC does factor into this, but it's hard to say

-2020 was the Year of Covid, unlike 2019 where Covid did not really hit the Mainstream yet. The Switch got a big boost from all the quarantining and such

-This is only Japan, which of the 3 main Markets might actually be where Smash is at it's nichest. I'm unsure on Europe, but North America is actually the Biggest market for Smash

With all of this being said, In regards to CP11, This character is going to put the Final Touch towards the Pass. Besides those that Straggle on who have already had the game, there are also new People buying Switches who may have not payed attention to the Pass 2 so far, and this last character could be the big push to perhaps convince people of a Full Pass, if they are unsure if they want to commit

And then there are the People who Buy DLC Separately also. Steve, Sephiroth, and Kazuya are characters that can sell passes to people, but not everyone just forks over that $30, especially to people who might only care about 1 character

Now I know the Characters that Nintendo expects so sell the most/Sell the Pass the best, they usually throw in the Middle, and I actually agree with that.

Steve is the Biggest ace in the hole that Nintendo had for FP2. Minecraft is the best selling game at the time of it's inclusion in Smash, and because of that, that is a large well of people that were previously untapped into, that now might started being interested in Smash

You probably can't actually get higher than Minecraft without resorting to I.Ps in other forms of media outside Smash. One could say maybe Fortnite and Among Us could be up there, but Minecraft is most definitely the biggest ace in the Hole

With that being said, Nintendo Chose every DLC with the expectation that they would either help sell the Pass, or Sell on their own individuality

And I think with the fact that CP11 is gonna come close to the time of the Holiday Season, I actually think that Nintendo is gonna have CP11 be a banger in terms of Appeal, because this last character is going to give more incentive to the Buying the whole pass, to the New people buying the Switches and the Copies of Smash. And during a time where people are gonna have extra money to Spend, a Character that's more likely to gain the interest of good amount of people, especially since it be the new hotness, is I think where Nintendo might go with this

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Hold up, how is Opa-Opa that popular on this poll? He's second with more than twice the vote of Sakura. Is Fantasy zone really that popular in Japan or he's just a meme?
I don't think that's a meme, Opa-Opa is genuinely an iconic SEGA mascot. He's not the mascot - we all know who that is - but he's a mascot. Fantasy Zone is a classic arcade game and he's made cameos in, like, a ton of ****

Him outdoing Sakura is weird tho

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
Don't mean to interrupt the conversation, but I did think of something regarding the state of CP11

Depending on how early or Late CP11 will be revealed, CP11 will come out around the time close to the Holiday Season, and around this time is also when Sales of software is at it's highest, since people are buying Gifts and stuff like that.

Here is a Graph of Japanese Sales of Smash Ultimate, which was provided by A Ayumi Tachibana intially, with their post here

View attachment 321936

The Sales of Smash Ultimate Spike up around the December/Early January period. Along with the Christmas time, there is also the New years and such like that

The Crazy part here is that looking at the Graph, The Time around Sephiroth released in December is the biggest spike in Sales seen since the initial Launch of the game, and that's crazy since not only would Ultimate be 2 years old at this point, but even the Sales number of the game in 2019 did not spike that high, but a year later it did

I think the Biggest factor here has to be the characters that were added to cause this Spike. Both Sephiroth and Especially Steve (since Minecraft is huge game) as to be the big factor in why the Spike was so high. both characters were revealed close to the Holiday season

Now there are things to take into account here

-Of course there are new people getting Switches everyday, so that's something to factor in, though the DLC does help in Making Smash Ultimate more enticing, even if you have to pay extra

-This is a chart of the game sales, not DLC sales. I do think the DLC does factor into this, but it's hard to say

-2020 was the Year of Covid, unlike 2019 where Covid did not really hit the Mainstream yet. The Switch got a big boost from all the quarantining and such

-This is only Japan, which of the 3 main Markets might actually be where Smash is at it's nichest. I'm unsure on Europe, but North America is actually the Biggest market for Smash

With all of this being said, In regards to CP11, This character is going to put the Final Touch towards the Pass. Besides those that Straggle on who have already had the game, there are also new People buying Switches who may have not payed attention to the Pass 2 so far, and this last character could be the big push to perhaps convince people of a Full Pass, if they are unsure if they want to commit

And then there are the People who Buy DLC Separately also. Steve, Sephiroth, and Kazuya are characters that can sell passes to people, but not everyone just forks over that $30, especially to people who might only care about 1 character

Now I know the Characters that Nintendo expects so sell the most/Sell the Pass the best, they usually throw in the Middle, and I actually agree with that.

Steve is the Biggest ace in the hole that Nintendo had for FP2. Minecraft is the best selling game at the time of it's inclusion in Smash, and because of that, that is a large well of people that were previously untapped into, that now might started being interested in Smash

You probably can't actually get higher than Minecraft without resorting to I.Ps in other forms of media outside Smash. One could say maybe Fortnite and Among Us could be up there, but Minecraft is most definitely the biggest ace in the Hole

With that being said, Nintendo Chose every DLC with the expectation that they would either help sell the Pass, or Sell on their own individuality

And I think with the fact that CP11 is gonna come close to the time of the Holiday Season, I actually think that Nintendo is gonna have CP11 be a banger in terms of Appeal, because this last character is going to give more incentive to the Buying the whole pass, to the New people buying the Switches and the Copies of Smash. And during a time where people are gonna have extra money to Spend, a Character that's more likely to gain the interest of good amount of people, especially since it be the new hotness, is I think where Nintendo might go with this
You really have to be trying to push a narrative to attribute that spike more to Steve than Sephiroth. I mean, the graph is self-evident.

Theguy123

Smash Lord

Swear it’s series only has 3-4 million sales. Either people would be mad or really confused to what the series is if it was the last character.

Twilord

Smash Ace
So apparently, the number for the Kazuya tournament is 4050, not 4029 like I was guessing it was. That, and there's also the two missing spirit events 1019 and 1035, and the missing news updates 2132, 2129, 2119, 2063, and 2007

These are clearly all anniversaries of something important for whatever franchise the last character is from.

2132, 2129, 2119, 2063, and 2007

2132 - 150 = 1982

2129 - 125 = 2004

2119 - 100 = 2019

2063 - 50 = 2013

2007 - 10 = 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom