• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Character Discussion Thread - Read the new sticky/announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Karate Joe from Rhythm Heaven could replace Ryu. They are both pretty basic fighters and have iconic projectile attacks.
The only character I think can replace Pacman is Keeby, who is basically Kirby but yellow.
It'snot about the money who looks similar. It's about sending a message who would be the best fit for the third party characters' movesets.

I don't think anyone could really "replace" Pac-Man or Ryu to a great extent.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
If I could pick a Square Enix character, it'd be this guy.

View attachment 77400
The best DQ Hero, in my opinion. Since he's a "Monster Master", he could use many of the iconic DQ monsters in his move set. And seriously, can anyone really say "no" to that cool purple turban? I think not. Though, I'm pretty sure I'd be the only person in the world who'd even think of him, so there's really no chance that it could possibly happen.
You're not the only one. I'd love him, too. Dragon Quest V is my favorite, and it also happens to be the developer's favorite, so he's got that going for him.

Nonetheless I'd still feel that Slime or Erdrick / Loto from the first Dragon Quest would be better choices. Though a Dragon Quest character making it into Smash probably won't happen since Dragon Quest is a phenomenon in Japan but only lukewarm everywhere else.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Let's pretend the Indie game I'm about to bring up becomes highly successful with an incredible future. Rivals of Aether character, yay or nay?
Nay...the gameplay is literally identical to smash...and the fact that a few of the characters actually borrow elements from the characters from Smash doesn't really give them much to offer...I mean for example Zetterburn is basically Wolf but with Fire...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nay...the gameplay is literally identical to smash...and the fact that a few of the characters actually borrow elements from the characters from Smash doesn't really give them much to offer...I mean for example Zetterburn is basically Wolf but with Fire...
'literally identical' lolno
Kragg doesn't really use much for example, you're using the most similar as an example, as in, the only one who does something very different for Smash

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Honestly the only SE character I have always is Slime. Well, either him or a DQ hero/s.

DQ is my favorite RPG of all time after all, and I think Slime is pretty iconic and would have a interesting move set!

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Have some thought for food here. What if Nintendo was waiting for the Paris Games Week event later this month to unveil the Ballot results?
Unlike NYCC, the PGW is completely dedicated to gaming. Just like TGS, but y'know, TGS happened before the Ballot ended, so yeah.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I have this feeling they will only reveal the top 20 or 30 of the results right after they reveal the last DLC character.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
If we do get a nintendo newcomer like this rumor says.Who do you guys think it is? Inkling?Chibi-Robo?Dixie?etc

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
There seem to a few Directs every October. Unless recent events dramatically change the schedule, there has to be at least one Direct by the end of the month.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I think Chibi-robo is never going to be a character now with his series basically dead. It really is sad to because the first game had such an interesting idea for gameplay.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

Looking for input on this list. Characters in order by likeliness within tier (left to right). I feel confident in the top 5, but it gets muddy past that. Included any talking point characters from the past. This list assumes if Ice Climbers return they will not return the unaltered veteran Ice Climbers. Also assumes Snake is a logistical impossibility. Characters I would like to include: Captain Toad, Ray Mk, Geno, any other popular nominations.

Starting with the lower tiers... Banjo is the least likely third party, hence the low E placement. Bomberman feels the same. I'm unclear on placement of Rayman & lower D tier. Input on Paper Mario would be nice. If Gematsu leak was credible, Chorus Men have 1/6 feet in the door. Also, indie characters are a gray area for me. Are they closer to the third parties (Rayman, Bomberman, Kazooi) or are they upper-low tier? Dixie and Krystal makeup the afterthought mid tier behind their cousins with more starpower. Isaac and Bandana Dee in upper-mid tier with the former slightly ahead of the latter. Open to input on high tier. Pretty sure S-C has all the right characters, but maybe not in a unanimously agreed order.

When offering input, keep this in mind:

>Only 2 more characters? Wolf and A1
>Only 3 more characters? Wolf, A1, and A2/B1/B2
>[theory] 6 more characters? Wolf, 3 or 4 from A-C, 1 or 2 from D-E
>Keep in mind DLC we've gotten so far: Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, Ryu
>F tier is reserved for impossible odds characters. e.g. anime characters

Edit: Factors considered for placement:

>Perceived ballot popularity and fan support
>Sakurai/Nintendo's opinion
>Businessy stuff (pertaining to 'advertising new games by including characters' and third party relationships)
I think the indie characters are just a little too high, I'd bump them down a tier

Either way though that's a mighty fine looking list, especially if mii costumes really do deconfirm newcomers

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Please, Nintenzilla, stop posting misinformation.
You always do this, in the Bandana Dee thread, the NintenZone thread, and now this thread.
It's annoying.
I actually am not, I've made mistakes in the past but this is not a mistake at all.
Well, I mean we have all the time in the world. You could easily explain. Because I have no idea what the identity of the leakers have anything to do with the potential characters. Also, are you trying to suggest that each individual leaker only knows 1 character? And that each character corresponds with one of the three character slots that ?

Seems out there to me. Seems fishy for someone to only know one of what they are leaking. Also, a leaker is going to be in huge trouble no matter what or how much they leak. I see no reason why they would try to hide one character.
What I meant by it being hard to explain was that I had to go out for a little, but now that I'm back I can explain it fully, two of the leakers are former Nintendo employees, Roger and Stealth, however the last one is unknown, I tried to find out this information to see how they could leak a character. There's only one character they know about, using the context clues given I proceeded to look at numorus polls, reasourses such as twitter, and more, to see who fit the criteria for the rumor, I made several lists to see who fit the rumor, using process of elimination, I eliminated the characters one by one, and I ended up with the same results each list, the Inkling from Splatoon, and Bandana Dee from Kirby, (Also Chandy, just an fyi, me wanting Bandana Dee had nothing to do with the outcome of the results, it was merely coincidential and I had no impact over it at all, he just happened to be one of the results) (I also considered Dixie, but she was described to me as a semi-clone when I talked with others, so she was dropped), I then realized that a Splatoon character didn't necessarily have to be the Inklings, a Youtube user, "Smashmastershow" brought up the idea of Callie and Marie, better known as the Squid Sisters, in which he said that they had more of an established character, and were popular with fans, so they could be good choices for a character, and another character brought up to me by a friend was "Agent 3" or A.k.a. Inkling in Hero's Armor or A.a.k.a Single Player Campaign clothes. Now let me answer a question, "Why didn't the leakers just flat-out say the character?" There are many reasons as to why this could be, one is Roger's involvement, as he does have a very close relation to Nintendo, and another is legal issues, as the ESRB leaker was sued for leaking the 3DS version onto the web. So now that I've shared this all with you, I hope that I gave some more insight into this rumor, thank you all for reading. (Also one more thing was that this was a living nightmare to research, my computer was acting funny and Javascript ended up crashing 12 times, resulting in me having to reboot my computer 3 times, this wasn't fun at all to research, but I did it for the community, and I think I've accomplished something)

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
My view:
Rayman for D, Bayonetta for E, Walugi for E, Daisy for C, Dixie & Isaac to swap.Shantea for C and Wonder Red F.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

Looking for input on this list. Characters in order by likeliness within tier (left to right). I feel confident in the top 5, but it gets muddy past that. Included any talking point characters from the past. This list assumes if Ice Climbers return they will not return the unaltered veteran Ice Climbers. Also assumes Snake is a logistical impossibility. Characters I would like to include: Captain Toad, Ray Mk, Geno, any other popular nominations.

Starting with the lower tiers... Banjo is the least likely third party, hence the low E placement. Bomberman feels the same. I'm unclear on placement of Rayman & lower D tier. Input on Paper Mario would be nice. If Gematsu leak was credible, Chorus Men have 1/6 feet in the door. Also, indie characters are a gray area for me. Are they closer to the third parties (Rayman, Bomberman, Kazooi) or are they upper-low tier? Dixie and Krystal makeup the afterthought mid tier behind their cousins with more starpower. Isaac and Bandana Dee in upper-mid tier with the former slightly ahead of the latter. Open to input on high tier. Pretty sure S-C has all the right characters, but maybe not in a unanimously agreed order.

>Businessy stuff (pertaining to 'advertising new games by including characters' and third party relationships)
One serious question.
Why is Bomberman more likely than Snake when they're owned by the same company and Snake has far bigger demand.
They'd be fairly comparable for "Buisinessy stuff" but Sakurai's opinion and populairty are STRONGLY in Snake's favor.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
One serious question.
Why is Bomberman more likely than Snake when they're owned by the same company and Snake has far bigger demand.
They'd be fairly comparable for "Buisinessy stuff" but Sakurai's opinion and populairty are STRONGLY in Snake's favor.
I think he said it was because of the issues going on over at Konami, Bomberman is getting a game made by Nintendo I believe.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I actually am not, I've made mistakes in the past but this is not a mistake at all.

What I meant by it being hard to explain was that I had to go out for a little, but now that I'm back I can explain it fully, two of the leakers are former Nintendo employees, Roger and Stealth, however the last one is unknown, I tried to find out this information to see how they could leak a character. There's only one character they know about, using the context clues given I proceeded to look at numorus polls, reasourses such as twitter, and more, to see who fit the criteria for the rumor, I made several lists to see who fit the rumor, using process of elimination, I eliminated the characters one by one, and I ended up with the same results each list, the Inkling from Splatoon, and Bandana Dee from Kirby, (Also Chandy, just an fyi, me wanting Bandana Dee had nothing to do with the outcome of the results, it was merely coincidential and I had no impact over it at all, he just happened to be one of the results) (I also considered Dixie, but she was described to me as a semi-clone when I talked with others, so she was dropped), I then realized that a Splatoon character didn't necessarily have to be the Inklings, a Youtube user, "Smashmastershow" brought up the idea of Callie and Marie, better known as the Squid Sisters, in which he said that they had more of an established character, and were popular with fans, so they could be good choices for a character, and another character brought up to me by a friend was "Agent 3" or A.k.a. Inkling in Hero's Armor or A.a.k.a Single Player Campaign clothes. Now let me answer a question, "Why didn't the leakers just flat-out say the character?" There are many reasons as to why this could be, one is Roger's involvement, as he does have a very close relation to Nintendo, and another is legal issues, as the ESRB leaker was sued for leaking the 3DS version onto the web. So now that I've shared this all with you, I hope that I gave some more insight into this rumor, thank you all for reading. (Also one more thing was that this was a living nightmare to research, my computer was acting funny and Javascript ended up crashing 12 times, resulting in me having to reboot my computer 3 times, this wasn't fun at all to research, but I did it for the community, and I think I've accomplished something)
But this is just guessing? I mean. You didn't even say what your criteria was. Not to mention a lot of people are already suspecting Inklings because of the idea that they "were going to be added" eventually. As much as I want Bandana Dee, like I said, we have no idea what your criteria was.

For a Splatoon character its going to be Inklings. Thats what everyone wants. And Agent 3 is still an Inkling, so I have no idea what thats suppose to mean.

I think what I'm basically saying is I have no idea what this research accomplished when you didn't even get any facts from the leakers themselves.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Snake should be higher like B-Tier in my opinion. Isaac should be swapped with Inkling. But that's really the only complaints I have. Nice work.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

What I meant by it being hard to explain was that I had to go out for a little, but now that I'm back I can explain it fully, two of the leakers are former Nintendo employees, Roger and Stealth, however the last one is unknown, I tried to find out this information to see how they could leak a character. There's only one character they know about, using the context clues given I proceeded to look at numorus polls, reasourses such as twitter, and more, to see who fit the criteria for the rumor, I made several lists to see who fit the rumor, using process of elimination, I eliminated the characters one by one, and I ended up with the same results each list, the Inkling from Splatoon, and Bandana Dee from Kirby, (Also Chandy, just an fyi, me wanting Bandana Dee had nothing to do with the outcome of the results, it was merely coincidential and I had no impact over it at all, he just happened to be one of the results) (I also considered Dixie, but she was described to me as a semi-clone when I talked with others, so she was dropped), I then realized that a Splatoon character didn't necessarily have to be the Inklings, a Youtube user, "Smashmastershow" brought up the idea of Callie and Marie, better known as the Squid Sisters, in which he said that they had more of an established character, and were popular with fans, so they could be good choices for a character, and another character brought up to me by a friend was "Agent 3" or A.k.a. Inkling in Hero's Armor or A.a.k.a Single Player Campaign clothes. Now let me answer a question, "Why didn't the leakers just flat-out say the character?" There are many reasons as to why this could be, one is Roger's involvement, as he does have a very close relation to Nintendo, and another is legal issues, as the ESRB leaker was sued for leaking the 3DS version onto the web. So now that I've shared this all with you, I hope that I gave some more insight into this rumor, thank you for reading. (Also one more thing was that this was a living nightmare to research, my computer was acting funny and Javascript ended up crashing 12 times, resulting in me having to reboot my computer 3 times, this wasn't fun at all to research, but I did it for the community, and I think I've accomplished something)
That's not hard to explain at all.
You just think Inklings or Bandana Dee are the next DLC characters based of some hints about a rumour that everybody knows.
Also, "Why didn't the leakers just flat-out said the character?"
Seriously?

I dont know why a "research" was necessary for this, you can inmediately think about the characters based on the hints.
I think he said it was because of the issues going on over at Konami, Bomberman is getting a game made by Nintendo I believe.
That's not true.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hmmmm

One of the pirates (k rool support thread) may have discovered something.

The rumor of a direct on the 14th? I think, which is also the rumor of a character reveal i believe?

Well that pirate found somethings

They'res may be a splatoon update for the 16th or 14th

Can it be.....

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
But this is just guessing? I mean. You didn't even say what your criteria was. Not to mention a lot of people are already suspecting Inklings because of the idea that they "were going to be added" eventually. As much as I want Bandana Dee, like I said, we have no idea what your criteria was.

For a Splatoon character its going to be Inklings. Thats what everyone wants. And Agent 3 is still an Inkling, so I have no idea what thats suppose to mean.

I think what I'm basically saying is I have no idea what this research accomplished when you didn't even get any facts from the leakers themselves.
It wasn't my critera, let me be more specific, it was the leakers description for the character. Also what I meant by Agent 3 was the Inkling in the aurmour for the single player mode.

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Champion
If I could pick a Square Enix character, it'd be this guy.

View attachment 77400
The best DQ Hero, in my opinion. Since he's a "Monster Master", he could use many of the iconic DQ monsters in his move set. And seriously, can anyone really say "no" to that cool purple turban? I think not. Though, I'm pretty sure I'd be the only person in the world who'd even think of him, so there's really no chance that it could possibly happen.
I personally prefer if they use first protagonist of the series.

Does Square Enix have the rights to the series or just the reboot version?
Since Square-Enix has absorbed Eidos, then yeah, they do own the rights to the series.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Isaac should be swapped with Inkling. But that's really the only complaints I have.
I find Inklings way more likely Issac from my perspectives. Costumes or not, we have proof now that Nintendo will dive into newer games to put them into smash. Splatoon is also an incredibly popular franchise that is selling faster than comparing to when Mario Kart 8 launched.

Issac is only popular. True, he is very likely and I can see him in the game. But the problem I have is that he only has popularity. Which, while a pretty big deal, isn't bigger than Inklings I feel. There isn't anything else to suggest that Sakurai could even be considering him. Worst yet, he hasn't had a game for a long time, so they couldn't even use him for promotion. Splatoon on the other hand, can still be promoted.

Overall, I just find Issac to be in the same position as every other popular character. I think his position is perfect.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hmmmm

One of the pirates (k rool support thread) may have discovered something.

The rumor of a direct on the 14th? I think, which is also the rumor of a character reveal i believe?

Well that pirate found somethings

They'res may be a splatoon update for the 16th or 14th

Can it be.....
I'r zure that'd's nothing new?S

It's just the Nikki thing, the Splatoon dataminer's "leak".

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
That's not hard to explain at all.
You just think Inklings or Bandana Dee are the next DLC characters based of some hints about a rumour that everybody knows.
Also, "Why didn't the leakers just flat-out said the character?"
Seriously?

I dont know why a "research" was necessary for this, you can inmediately think about the characters based on the hints.

That's not true.
I just wanted to put some effort into finding out what the character could be is all, and I listed some possible reasons as to why he didn't just flat-out say who it was.

And I rememberseeing an article where it said Konami let Nintendo borrow some of their IPs is all, correct me if I was wrong though.

Also, I think I'll buy Zip-Lash today in support of the series.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Tbh it's probably Lankey Kong. Stop with all your silly speculation and just accept that Lankey is the next Smash DLC character. He may not bring style, he may not bring grace, but that Kong has a funny face. And he can handstand when he needs to, and stretch his arms out just for you. Not to mention he can float through the air just like a balloon.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Tbh it's probably Lankey Kong. Stop with all your silly speculation and just accept that Lankey is the next Smash DLC character. He may not bring style, he may not bring grace, but that Kong has a funny face. And he can handstand when he needs to, and stretch his arms out just for you. Not to mention he can float through the air just like a balloon.
Too bad Lankey Kong doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

Here's my stance on things. PROBABLY should've put Ray at a BL for D and E.

Wolf has everything going for him right now, basically.
He's Lucas's situation (planned for melee, Quasi-clone put in for Brawl, and cut for Smash 4 with their special moves spread on characters in their series who are from somewhat niche series with region-heavy series)... with 5 differences.
1) Lucas is in the game.
2) Wolf's series is continuing and Wolf is of course in SF-Zero
3) Wolf was less warmly recieved in Brawl (due to being one of the last characters known, alongside ROB).
4) Lucas being more rooted for Japan may have been a further push than Wolf being... most rooted for NA.
5) Lucas's rights are with.. I belive his name is Itoi. Wolf is owned by Miyamoto.. who we know is a good friend to Sakurai. For Lucas, I'm sure the two had to have some small meeting about the rights transfer. For Wolf? Sakurai just needs to go into speed dial.
"YO, SHIGGY! I'M PUTTING WOLF BACK IN SMASH!"
"Good!"

K. Rool is the biggest pushed newcomer and one of the big stars from Brawl demand. His raw popularity, standing relevance for the series (his trophy and Kremlings in smash run should say enough that Sakurai knows it), and strong demand for Smash and Donkey Kong Country Returns together, I believe, trumps the issue of his lack of recency. And the costume? Not a slight obstacle.

Bandana Dee and Isaac... basically are kinda inverses of eachother. Their western vs eastern placements seem about equal, but swapped, Bandana Dee is about recent push in a major series as the 4th major character and Isaac is the protagonist of a "Dated" series that's stagnant.

Inklings are Borderline B/C because... it's a legitimate question about if Nintendo would hold them. Other than that, I WOULD put them into BL A/B. they're just questionable right now.

Dixie and Paper Mario are some big names... but "side" characters to series that either are overshadowed by either the expansion from main disc or one other major character.

Captain Toad is... just a bit below Dixie and Paper Mario just because he is still more minor, in spite of the lingering demand for a playable Toad.

Krystal, Impa, and Chibi are a case of "There's a fair bit of demand but... meh," effectively.

Wonder Red is E because of the actual success of W101 and middling demand. The others of this rank are because "high demand 3rd parties." Indies are there because their makers have been pushing non-stop for them and seem like tey'd would bend over backwards (legal matters wise) and even send employees to make everything as smooth as possible. Snake is... the highly demanded veteran 3rd party character whose situation hasn't really changed since main disc dlc.

Morbi

Scavenger

I am fine with this list as Banjo is not in impossible tier with unaltered Ice Climbers and Snake. That being said, Bomberman is more or less in the same situation as Snake (actually, he is in a much worse situation), so I do not believe he is the least likely third-party character. But whatever, it is more respect than most people give him because "muh Microsoft."

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

Here's my stance on things. PROBABLY should've put Ray at a BL for D and E.

Wolf has everything going for him right now, basically.
He's Lucas's situation (planned for melee, Quasi-clone put in for Brawl, and cut for Smash 4 with their special moves spread on characters in their series who are from somewhat niche series with region-heavy series)... with 5 differences.
1) Lucas is in the game.
2) Wolf's series is continuing and Wolf is of course in SF-Zero
3) Wolf was less warmly recieved in Brawl (due to being one of the last characters known, alongside ROB).
4) Lucas being more rooted for Japan may have been a further push than Wolf being... most rooted for NA.
5) Lucas's rights are with.. I belive his name is Itoi. Wolf is owned by Miyamoto.. who we know is a good friend to Sakurai. For Lucas, I'm sure the two had to have some small meeting about the rights transfer. For Wolf? Sakurai just needs to go into speed dial.
"YO, SHIGGY! I'M PUTTING WOLF BACK IN SMASH!"
"Good!"

K. Rool is the biggest pushed newcomer and one of the big stars from Brawl demand. His raw popularity, standing relevance for the series (his trophy and Kremlings in smash run should say enough that Sakurai knows it), and strong demand for Smash and Donkey Kong Country Returns together, I believe, trumps the issue of his lack of recency. And the costume? Not a slight obstacle.

Bandana Dee and Isaac... basically are kinda inverses of eachother. Their western vs eastern placements seem about equal, but swapped, Bandana Dee is about recent push in a major series as the 4th major character and Isaac is the protagonist of a "Dated" series that's stagnant.

Inklings are Borderline B/C because... it's a legitimate question about if Nintendo would hold them. Other than that, I WOULD put them into BL A/B. they're just questionable right now.

Dixie and Paper Mario are some big names... but "side" characters to series that either are overshadowed by either the expansion from main disc or one other major character.

Captain Toad is... just a bit below Dixie and Paper Mario just because he is still more minor, in spite of the lingering demand for a playable Toad.

Krystal, Impa, and Chibi are a case of "There's a fair bit of demand but... meh," effectively.

Wonder Red is E because of the actual success of W101 and middling demand. The others of this rank are because "high demand 3rd parties." Indies are there because their makers have been pushing non-stop for them and seem like tey'd would bend over backwards (legal matters wise) and even send employees to make everything as smooth as possible. Snake is... the highly demanded veteran 3rd party character whose situation hasn't really changed since main disc dlc.
Better than the first but not quite right in my opinion, I think krystal should be at least a C, I mean are you really putting her in the same tier as Chibi Robo? She's got some of the most fan demand, especially on miiverse. Also Captain Toad is too high, Paper Mario too as the demand just isn't there, I mean it's there but it's not nearly as much as Dixie

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Better than the first but not quite right in my opinion, I think krystal should be at least a C, I mean are you really putting her in the same tier as Chibi Robo? She's got some of the most fan demand, especially on miiverse. Also Captain Toad is too high, Paper Mario too as the demand just isn't there, I mean it's there but it's not nearly as much as Dixie
Krystal's where she is because her future is uncertain. She needs to find the strength to seize her destiny:4shulk: if she's to go higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom