• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Wack & Wampam Present: Birdday Banana Bonanza! With livestream!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
d-tor, can you just collect your posts and submit them to wikipedia in case anyone ever wants to look up "how to post with intelligence" ?

pesticide

Smash Lord
How about $8? It's a bit cheaper than $10 for the pot fillers (me lol) and still a bit more than $5 for the money-makers (just an idea for future events maybe). Wish this was a bit closer tho and id def go. Gas for 2.5 hr drive + having a midnight curfew sucks tho. Plus being strapped for cash cuz of my 1st speeding ticket yesterday doesnt help either >_< Oh well. Have fun every1

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i agree that $10 is fine for this one. Due to the level of competition i also dont see this attracting or being aimed at attracting new players.

I am just saying that $10 entry is not the standard.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I remember when people cared about competitive Smash instead of hanging out at Applebees. SMH guess this game really is dead.

Tampa is working on getting 3 cars at this.

We bringin the whole block out.

Halzy
Mampam
Ryder
Trump
iPresea
Lies
LJ
Jazz
Proxy Gator
Fidel CashFlow
C.J.
Possibly Teh Ed
If we're lucky not Cash Mooney lololol

Tryna get Teh Ganja and La Birdy as well to cream yall in Mahvel.

10 on 10 Crewbattle is happening. Don't give me 6 stocks again SFL :)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
d-tor, can you just collect your posts and submit them to wikipedia in case anyone ever wants to look up "how to post with intelligence" ?
Quoted for truth.

How about $8? It's a bit cheaper than $10 for the pot fillers (me lol) and still a bit more than $5 for the money-makers (just an idea for future events maybe). Wish this was a bit closer tho and id def go. Gas for 2.5 hr drive + having a midnight curfew sucks tho. Plus being strapped for cash cuz of my 1st speeding ticket yesterday doesnt help either >_< Oh well. Have fun every1

Ahh, that's a shame :\ Sucks you can't make it, mate. I really did try to get a venue that's most convenient for everyone in FL, so if you feel as if it's still too far away, well dammit LOL. I fail.

i agree that $10 is fine for this one. Due to the level of competition i also dont see this attracting or being aimed at attracting new players.

I am just saying that $10 entry is not the standard.
This level of competition is imperative for people who wanna get better. The FGCU players are gonna leave this tournament with monster skills.

I remember when people cared about competitive Smash instead of hanging out at Applebees. SMH guess this game really is dead.

Tampa is working on getting 3 cars at this.

We bringin the whole block out.

Halzy
Mampam
Ryder
Trump
iPresea
Lies
LJ
Jazz
Proxy Gator
Fidel CashFlow
C.J.
Possibly Teh Ed
If we're lucky not Cash Mooney lololol

Tryna get Teh Ganja and La Birdy as well to cream yall in Mahvel.

10 on 10 Crewbattle is happening. Don't give me 6 stocks again SFL :)
SFL vs Tampa ? Down.

Holy ****, at the Tampattendance, btw.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So ****ing hyped. Glad i decided this'll be my last "entrance" till apex. No point in spending $15 for singles when i can spend $15 and guarantee who i want to play and play more of the best of the best AND get more study material.

But that's in general.

10 is def. worth it for this.

Before i was just saying that cuz i def ain't able to spend another 20 at applebees.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Reading is fundamental guys lol

And lade smash isn't that dead just people hyped for the post applebees hangout. So much fun is generally had there

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And 10 is definitely the standard for fighting game tourney entry including smash. Not 5 unless its side events. But you smashers are generally poor so I could see why you would think that

Exdeath

Smash Master
Tournament expenses aren't just entry. $15 may not seem like much, but if you're like me and you're already paying $30+ just to drive to the tournament it's quite a high price to pay for a single day -- especially if you want to enter doubles.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Another car from the Orlando/CFL area would be really good. The only other driver I know of is Action B, but I have no idea where he went lol. The good thing about this tournament is that if drivers somehow get tired during the day, they can take a nap in the sleeping room, wake up, and are good for driving.

Exdeath, get dat gas money though :awesome: Plus, in your case, you only have to pay $20 for Singles and Doubles since you're driving, so you good tho.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Exdeath he just dosnt want to. If you really want all of orlando to go, rent us out a car or better yet pick some of us up and drop us off and repeat till we all of us went there and back. And not all of us like playing this game alot. One of the reasons why your request was rejected on fb. Don't tag me in something like that again please.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I MAY be able to drive sum people (5 seat suv) from CFL IF they don't have a problem leaving a bit early (9ish) or can find a different way to get back home if they wana stay later/go to eat after

At least that way gas $ is cheaper being split a few ways + riding with more people = more fun

Not 100% sure if I'm going yet, but being able to get a carpool that's OK with those stipulations would make it a lot more likely I'd be able to come

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Doubles begins at around 11:30-12:00PM so it'd be highly beneficial if everyone left to get to this early to register and get things going ASAP. That's just me, though. I'm sure even if doubles/singles started a tad later than expected, we'll get everything done in time... Though Mid Tier would be a lot less likely of happening.

Btw, new rule. If you didn't bring Mampam or I a birthday gift that is at least worth $56 dollars, you can't come. I like gifts.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Another car from the Orlando/CFL area would be really good. The only other driver I know of is Action B, but I have no idea where he went lol. The good thing about this tournament is that if drivers somehow get tired during the day, they can take a nap in the sleeping room, wake up, and are good for driving.

Exdeath, get dat gas money though :awesome: Plus, in your case, you only have to pay $20 for Singles and Doubles since you're driving, so you good tho.
That was including others' gas money haha.

Exdeath he just dosnt want to. If you really want all of orlando to go, rent us out a car or better yet pick some of us up and drop us off and repeat till we all of us went there and back. And not all of us like playing this game alot. One of the reasons why your request was rejected on fb. Don't tag me in something like that again please.

I'm already picking up as many people as I think that my car can handle. It's not like I'm getting on GDX' case; I'm just sad that the extra car isn't going.

I only tagged you because I wasn't sure if he saw it. I didn't mean any offense to the household.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't think Tommy would want to drive all the way down to Miami just to pick me up lol. Just super saiyan. If all else fails, I'll just wing it.

(lol get it? "wing" it? Falco?)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
CFL not driving is nothing new. I don't know why they thing THAT is what killed them game. SFL has been traveling 4 hours for tournaments since the beginning of time and when we finally have given up on it because no CFL people want to drive 5 mins to lose, then no one goes to any more tournaments, hence scene death.

I do appreciate the people who have drove to certain things though. I do know that from Orlando GDX, Action B, and D-torr has driven down so I do appreciate that as well as the various tampa players that drive.

I'm still really salty about no one going with GDX on my first clubhouse tournament. Making him drive that alone was kind of a ***** move. I was glad he did and glad he had a great time.

Hopefully CFL can prove me wrong and man up enough to drive to this tournament this time.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I don't think Tommy would want to drive all the way down to Miami just to pick me up lol. Just super saiyan. If all else fails, I'll just wing it.

(lol get it? "wing" it? Falco?)
I was kinda hinting that you and Dfear get to me and Tommy. Tri rail or something.

Exdeath

Smash Master
How is gdx's car a extra car? And if he didn't see it that dosnt mean tag jeff. Just saying

I didn't want it to seem like I was asking.everyone who lives there, but I just wanted someone who lives there to bring it up on account of me not seeing you without driving hours out of my way.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
That could work. I'll just do whatever MVD is doing since he always gets everywhere somehow >_>

btw, yes guys, I planned this without even knowing how I'm gonna be there. Deal with it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Uhhh CFL scene is practically dead. Mike barely cares enough anymore to come out this far or attend NLL and he's mad busy lately. Ryan is often busy/going out but he goes when he can. Which lets me come :awesome:. Afaik jeff is like 50/50 on these things most of the time so you can never assume w/him. Hr&co are usually working, busy, or just don't go. GDX is a man and goes when he can like ryan.

Yup sums it up.

Yall got way more ppl dan us. Same w/tampa.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Half of Florida right now is Tampa hahaha. Gallax pretty much had Orlando on his back and GDX is the only person putting in effort to help the scene with K.U.B.

What Orlando needs is someone to tap into UCF with a Smash club and to advertise it.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't see any reason why Chaz wouldn't go. Ask him to drive you.
He offered, but I told him I'll find a way to go (which I will) so that more people can go with him. His car consists of Shaky, Serg, Bonesaw, and Gabriel.

Uhhh CFL scene is practically dead. Mike barely cares enough anymore to come out this far or attend NLL and he's mad busy lately. Ryan is often busy/going out but he goes when he can. Which lets me come :awesome:. Afaik jeff is like 50/50 on these things most of the time so you can never assume w/him. Hr&co are usually working, busy, or just don't go. GDX is a man and goes when he can like ryan.

Yup sums it up.

Yall got way more ppl dan us. Same w/tampa.
Just fyi, Mike = Gallax, Ryan = Mink, Hr&co = HRNut and company, Jeff = Jeff, GDX = Black for those who don't know. Which, btw, the above except HR have stated they are coming out to this with HR saying "I'll try my best".

Half of Florida right now is Tampa hahaha.
Sad, but true.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Gainesville hype? I don't mind driving four hours to this, it's the experience that I'm looking for.
Last time we drove 4+ hours to a tourney, my friend crashed my car on the way back, and mink got a ticket.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Gainesville hype? I don't mind driving four hours to this, it's the experience that I'm looking for.
Last time we drove 4+ hours to a tourney, my friend crashed my car on the way back, and mink got a ticket.

Oh the drive is worth it for this. This is like a damn florida errr idk what you'd call it...BUT ALL OF FL. is coming :laugh:

I was just giving tommy insight as to why cfl is as absent as it is. Mainly, as of late.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay
I just read alot.
So i'm going to try to respond as i can.

@Jeff. Please stop harassing Exdeath on this page, and if you're going to, take it somewhere else. I don't wanna read about your fb argument please.

@Kuro and friends, yeah i've been pretty busy lately. Plus, smash is just a game and i'm in college. I'm trying to get out more and see the club life, keep it real, and alot of the time that doesn't involve playing smash. Not that you mind :p

@Tommy G. Bro, 90% of CFL doesn't have cars, and the other 10 percent don't have cars that run. So calm your ****. It's really ****ing obnoxious that you're insulting an entire region for something that's beyond their control. I don't even play this game seriously, and i'm still driving a full car. Pesticide is offering to drive, but he has a curfew. Besides that no one has a car tht will run.

@ Pest. Bro, convince your mom to let you like, stay overnight here. That's the best option.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yeah it would be fluke if pest had to make tht trip by himself. What happened to all of the CFL players like NovaBound or CRSN sensi radix there are many more. Has it like fallen apart?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Alright. Let's see if I can compile an attendance list reaalllyyyy quick.

1.DJ Arcatek (Obviously)
2.Mampam (Obviously)
3.Seibrik
4.RedHalberd
5.NickRiddle
6.MVD
7.Shaky
8.Ryo
9.Xaltis
10.HRNut
11.Kyon
12.Master Raven
13.2link
14.Chaz
15.Serg
16.Bonesaw
17.8bitman
18.Izzy
19.DFEAR
20.Ryder
21.Trump
22.iPresea
23.Lies
24.LJ
25.Jazz
26.Proxy Gator
27.Fidel CashFlow
28.C.J.
29.Mink
30.Kuro
31.Gallax
32.2-DJeff
33.GDX
34.Exdeath
35.D-Torr
36.Apple Jelly
37.Masky
38.2nLio
39.Pesticide
40.Lady Legion
41.Viper
42.Nova
43.Abscent
44.Veggi
45.DewDaDash
46.Fyre
47.Tommy
48.DR3W
49.Kith
50.R@vyn
51.Afro (Marvel)
52.GreenAce (Marvel)
53.Snipa (Marvel)

That's just off the top of my head @__@ And from lists that the people have posted. There'll probably be a couple more people, couple less. Regardless, looking pretty good, so far. Let's aim for mooore.

Top Bottom