• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disneys Enchanted Go see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iorek

Smash Rookie
Go F*cking watch it. I don't wanna hear any wahh it's a disney movie it's for kids johns. It's amazing best movie i've seen all week definately worth watching.

Disclaimer:
Renth approves this message. (who is not me)

;)

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
OMG! you guys are the best I saw that movie today the video editing and effects are soo stunning I approve of this as well everyone who likes disney and even if you don't go see this for real!!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I just went with my parents to see Bee Movie and they were playing that there..... and I had never heard of it..... so when I was walking into Bee Movie I saw the poster and was like "wtf is Enchanted"..... then as I was walking out of Bee Movie..... which was entertaining.....but kind of goofy)..... I was all like "I probably would've enjoyed Enchanted more".....peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom