• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Pop Stars Mafia | GAME OVER I WONDER WHO WON IT REEKS OF PERFUME

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because this town fvcking sucks so much that I litteraly wanted scum to win this.

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count

SummonerAU (1) - Mayling
Nix2100 (1) - Kirbyoshi
Gheb_01 (4) - Nix2100, SummonerAU, Cello_Marl, Gheb_01
Kirbyoshi (1) - Cello_Marl

Not Voting (1) - Junglefever

With 7 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!

The group of Jonas Brothers argue against one another, accusing each other of not being their fellow siblings. However, this quickly becomes problematic with all of the new long lost Jonas Brothers who had not seen each other until now. This made it easy for the threats to blend in. Eventually the group cornered one they suspected. And quickly he jumped out of the fourth story of the recording studio. "I was never one of the main Jonas Brothers anyway!"

Gheb_01, the Jonas Brother, has been lynched!

Day 3 Ends

Night 3 begins

Night actions due Tuesday evening at 6:00 PM EST.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Everyone awakes and gathers with each other, ready for the next recording session. However, they find that someone from the group is missing! After looking around, they find one of the Jonas Bunch is now dead!

Mayling, the Jonas Brother has died during the night.

Night 3 ends.

Day 4 begins.

With 5 alive, it takes a vote of 3 to lynch!

A deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 14th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Just 1? Is MJ managing to target the same person as scum or are they just choosing to do nothing?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, seeing as the mafia hasn't won, that confirms Chibo as mafia. Town has no way to win at this point, except in spirit. To that end, I offer to form and sponsor the SWF branch of NAMBLA, and protect all little boys from the evil threat of Cuties everywhere.

If you wish upon a shooting star, I'll save you all.

Come get second place with me!

@Nix: Yes, I was targeting the same person as the Cuties. I can't choose to not sleep with love and protect the little ones, it's a compulsion. But only in a pure, fun, loving way.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Who wants to kill MJ? *raises hand*

Vote: Cello

The problem with your logic Cello, is that your assuming Mafia wants to tie with you.....I am hoping they don't, so at the very least =P I can get someone lynched.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Nix no we cannot kill MJ right now.

If we kill MJ then theres a good chance we lose anyway. I'm willing to bet Chibo's scum.

If MJ dies, then it makes it 2v3 against town, meaning a loss.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Jungle, we can't win right now.
For us to win, we'll have to kill MJ

we hit scum today 1 v 1 v 2
scum hits a town, cello hits anyone 1 v 1. We either get a happily ever after or Cello straight out wins.

we hit town today 2 v 1 v 1
Cello has to hit scum, he does. scum hit town. (If Cello hits the same person mafia target, mafia win)
1 v 1 Cello wins because he's bulletproof.

At no point can we safely lynch Cello and release another scum. Unless scum do something stupid. Thus, town cannot win.

Right now, we pretty much decide who wins, MJ or Mafia.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
What Summoner said is partially inaccurate. Yes, town cannot win, but they can get second instead of third.

@Nix: I'm not trying to tie with the Cuties, I want them to lose.

Jungle, you're the only person I think is town right now. Obviously, one of the other has to be too, but for the life of me, they're making it too hard to be sure. Despite that, I feel strongest that Summoner is a Cutie.

No matter how you slice it, town can't get first. The best you guys can do is second, so, here's my proposal.

No lynch for toDay. Tonight, I'll kidnap Summoner. If he's town, then I've lost along with you guys. But, if he's a Cutie, and they Night Kill, then we'll try to out the last mafia and lynch her, and you have my promise that I'll try my best to find out who it is. If there is no NK, then we've got both a Day lynch as well as my kidnap to try and get you guys into second.

Obviously, my goal here is selfish: I want to win. But, the town winning as much as possible, that's best, in my opinion.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Wait...Nix should be mafia. Or else mafia would just have been silent and quicklynched. So, that's who I'll kidnap. Nix.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Then just go No Lynch. Leave the rest to your friendly neighborhood protector.

Vote: No Lynch

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Cello, we either win or not win. You're trying to get us to side with you so we can get second? Wouldn't we also get second if we lynched you right now?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
We dont even deserve second place lol. Partially my fault, I was never really in this game.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Right. Too slow.

Myself, Nix and Chibo are scum

Vote:Cello

Vote Cello if you want the game to finish now Jungle :D
or vote me if you want the game to drag out until Kirbyoshi sees it. Whatever works.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So wait? Because I have a choice of lynching the claim MJ, or attempting to lynch a random person that may or may not be scum, and that I chose the known MJ, I am scum? o_O

And since when does second place matter? Because if you look at it as a basic Town vs. Scum game, then whoever loses is always second place....big deal. You either win or you lose, and since we can't win, I would rather a alignment out of the game all together.

Awe, Summoner =P I wanted to see if i could actually convince someone I was still town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Somehow, I just didn't realize that town could get second if they just killed me. I really thought I was trying to help them.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Sorry Nix, it was pretty much going to turn into this anyway.

So, what do we talk about now?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'd like to point out though, that cello played a hell of a game here

just want to get it over with

sorry cello

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
And people always accused me of being scum for calling the "leader" of the game too town like.....>_> and what happens when im actually scum? the "leader" is the freaking abductor -_-

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Me: "Can I talk now?"

Voice inside my head: "NO JUNGLE IS THE SCUM GO BACK TO YOUR GRAVE"

ok.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Cello_Abductionarl,
has been lynched!

Who won??????!?!?

SummonerAU - Selena Gomez

ChiboSempai - Demi Lovato

Nix2100 - Miley Cyrus

have all won!

junglefever, the last remaining Jonas Brother has been end gamed (stripped of all his clothes and forced to run on stage to his next concert naked)!!!!!

THE DISNEY CHANNEL HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER OH NO THE JONAS BROTHERS HAVE FAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Cello again you're wrong, I really hate playing with you because every ****ing game you think i'm scum and you're always wrong.

Pro-tip when you think I'm scum, you're ALWAYS wrong.

I've played with Nix before summoner, I refuse to metagame him, you should just vote him because he's scum.

No nix I don't normally think you're scum, I think you're terrible town quite usually.

This time I think you're mafia.

I'm looking at

Nix, Summoner, Cello/Chibo mafia team.
MJ imo would probably be Gheb.

But if we're going after someone and would like me to get a good read on this game, I'd really like to lynch Nix.

**** you town.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to hammer in the next hour unless someone tells me not to.
Vote: Tandora
Also lol at Scummoner not being lynched for this.

Note: Whenever someone imposes some artificial deadline for their vote it's a huge scumtell. They are probably scum and should be immediately killed. (Vyse did this is Anime Mafia with his vote on Airgemini & I've seen it elsewhere. Scum love doing this because it's an easy way to vote without having to take consequence for the mislynch.)

Also Nix relied heavily on his meta to try and clear himself. When Nix is town he instead focuses on heavy AtEs.

Cello claiming was a dumb idea, you would have probably won otherwise.

----

Vult played well, questioning everything.
Gheb way to be the only townie on your lynch.
Delvro played so well. Called out Nix/Chibo before Mayling went on her major OMGUS rampage.
Tanny got gypped. :(
Jungle/Kirbyo/Chaco awful activity.
Chibo obvscum.
Kevin should play like he did in this game more.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah cello stop trying to end the game early, just play it out

also, yeah scummoner was so obv there >-<

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chibo for most succesful mafia zombie ever? He also won Boondock Saints that way <_<

:059:

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey. The OMGUS thing with Delvro isn't entirely my fault. I told him irl a while back I played very different on smashboards than I do on AIB. And when he died, he was like "Omg you're so scum." And I was like "Nope, I'm town. I told you I played differently." and he was like "you sure do!" so the fact that he was all like targeting me made me think he was scum.

>.>

Top Bottom