• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Pop Stars Mafia | GAME OVER I WONDER WHO WON IT REEKS OF PERFUME

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Still (and even more now) down for Gheb lynch.

Vote: Gheb

Gheb, why don't you humour us with with you observations on Chibo regardless of if he's actually here or not? We have time now and why do you think you'll survive the Night phase/s until Chibo gets back?

Or were you just saying that to appear to be taking stances?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Who cares if Chibo can't fight back right now?

If we are going to win, we do eventually have to lynch Jackson (you are town right?), it's just that we can't do it right now. When we do that, Chibo can address your grievances with him at that time, whether you are dead or not.

@May: Kirbyo, Gheb, Summoner sounds good to you?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Also, if you don't end up changing to Gheb, let me say some stuff before he's hammered.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol you guys are ******** if you think I'm the play. Since you're going to play dumb instead of actually trying to win the game I just play along and show you why Chibo is scum.

1.) Delvro's case against him is still legit as I said on D1 many times. Fortunately for Chibo Delvro was lynched the same day

2.) Look at his posts from D1:

Post 58 sucks. It's a general "hand out foses on multiple players" post that scum often does. His FoS against me is pretty mich OMGUS and his FoS against Summoner might be distancing / soft buddying Kevin. Both interpretations would make perfect sense for scum.

Post 74 is also buddying Kevin

Post 172 and Post 173 are also bad. Keep in mind that he posted nothing in between these 100 posts. Both are destructive posts and add nothing to the discussion. Catching up is one thing but just randomly make some useless remarks about some cherry-picked posts look more like feigning activity. The posts are huge in size and minimal in content. Very forgettable posts to feign activity. Lots of discredits in it, little to work with.

Post 175 has some weak nudges against Tandora (conf. Town) and a big fat OMGUS against Delvro (conf. town).

What exactly are the points of these three posts? Read through Chibo's comments and tell me he did do ANYTHING in terms of scumhunting or promoting discussion. These posts are the paragon of a scumbag feigning activity and usefulness. Coupled with some nudges (while he avoids to take a stance) and buddying with mayling and other people's "good posts" (which he doesn't elaborate on either).

So yeah Chibo is scum and he needs to die as soon as we lynch MJ (or the other scumbag kills him).

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also these 5 or so posts are like everything he posted all of D1. Good ****

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Gheb said:
So yeah Chibo is scum and he needs to die as soon as we lynch MJ (or the other scumbag kills him).
What does this even mean? I don't understand what you're saying.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It means that we should lynch MJ toDay. If that doesn't happen we can only hope for the mafia to kill him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Or maybe there's something wrong with my math and we should avoid lynching MJ and rather hit a mafioso? Either way I think Chibo is scum. Now that you know why I'd appreciate if we get back to talking about players who are actually in the game right now.

Where the hell is that votecount?!?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Yes, we have to lynch one of the mafia toDay. I've said that like a thousand times, now. I'd go further into the "why" of it, but I don't want to give scum ideas.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Also, MJ is bulletproof. We can't rely on the mafia to kill him for us. That's why his abductions don't really matter, because we are the ones who have to kill him. In order to win at this point, we have to not only be accurate and correctly guess all the scum without missing, we have to get lucky concerning their choices too.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Nothing at all Cello.

Do you want to shoot me some questions so we can get some talking going?

How certain are you on Kirbyoshi? How do you feel about Gheb's summary of Chibo? Do you think there are any posts today particular players should look at and give opinions on?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
That maintenance yesterday, was beyond annoying -_-

Anyway I personally liked Ghebs analysis and I do believe I agree with him as well. However, considering Chibo is not even here at the moment, it really doesn't matter all that much at this time. Other then that...There really is not all that much left we have not already been over at least once already.

Should we sort of go back to RQS, sort of like Summoner suggested, to try and get something else?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote Count

SummonerAU (1) - Mayling
Nix2100 (1) - Kirbyoshi
Gheb_01 (2) - Nix2100, SummonerAU
Kirbyoshi (1) - Cello_Marl

Not Voting (2) - Junglefever, Gheb_01

With 7 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Thursday, April 8th at midnight EST.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Still like 5 or 6 days till deadline. Enough for me to dig back into other people's posts like I did with Chibo.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
It's really hard to gather up enough will to think about this game, especially with the knowledge that scum must screw up for us to have a chance, and especially since not just one, but two, of our players think that going back to RQS is the best course of action.

@Summoner: Pretty sure. I want to see what Gheb has to say about his own alignment. And not right now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
As I see it Cello, any talk is better than no talk. I wonder where everyone is.

I see what you're saying.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Bah, website being down for most of today was annoying -_-

Cello - Jungle and Kirby weren't really here for the original RQS stage were they? So would it really be that bad of a idea to just start throwing some questions?

Top Bottom