• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel

So, either this initial poster needs to make a link to the exact spot he got this from, or I'm going to have to be skeptical. Though, for the most part, it is a marvelous hope.

Sounds like a not so reliable source, as wiki says its the largest forum in the world possibly. So... A little hard to believe.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
There's only 2 characters I really want past the official roster, megaman, and Sparkster from Rocket Knight Adventures. A shame really, cause I don't think either are in, what would annoy me though is some character I've never heard of, or some character I really don't think stacks up to my favorites, for some reason being able to own my picks in the game. Really, if some 16th generation *pokemon* owns ANY of the flagship characters (Mario, Sonic, Samus, Fox, and the like). It would just seem really unsatisfying, all because some 13 year old crowd has been shouting "LAWLZ NEW POKEMANS 4 BRAUWLS!!".

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
No post source
spammed all over

Obvious fake, plus 50-something is a ridiculous amount.

I'm hunting for that likely character that kills every prophet, and if s/he gets in, it's super mega proof they're all lying. Top choice lies at Micaiah right now (inb4FEfandomhate)

verditude

Smash Journeyman
1 reason why this fails

Serebii. He heard from his source that there would be 1 more pokemon newcomer and 1 more unrevealed veteran. Either Serebii's sources, who actually have inside info, are wrong, or this is fake.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
You know what'd be the most sickening irony about this?

If this truly was the final roster. It's already getting backlash. XD

The same thing happened with Melee. Questionable characters were leaked, and hardly anyone believed. And now, an old saying.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

We're going to feel REALLY stupid if this really is the final roster. XD

Not that I'm complaining.
I 100% agree with this post, i don't say this often but QFT

This seems to bemy favorite roster so far
-ZSS: both a dual character and a seperate character ( I am assuming that ZSS alone will be just the opposite route of Samus
-Baby Bros: I don't know why but I just find this kind of two-in-one character(duo?) to be very neat(I don't like the IC's one bit though)
-Pokemon Rival: Nice combo I liked turtwig more than the others, it has Blaziken most everyones fav fire/fighting type(didn't play Ruby or Saphire), and Croconaw my favorite
2nd gen starter (though I prefer his 1st stage)
-Krystal: Did I mention my favorite weapon is the staff (I am trained to use one xD)
-WWLink/Wolf Link+Midna: We needed some freshness in Link
-Ray 01: Robots+SSBB, what more do I have to say?

I can understand some doubt but what would a site like this get if it posted FAKE info on 2009's game of the year?

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Becuse 7 Zelda characters makes TOTAL sense...
Look at the Kirby franchise. Not exactly the most important and biggest series for Nintendo, yet we already have 3 confirmed characters. I could see Zelda getting 7. That being said, I still don't believe this supposed leak. Until we can confirm that someone has the final game in their possession, it's just another fan roster.

parkermortensen

Smash Cadet
:D that's a demon roster. It needs to die.

Play with Sukapon? Nevar.

Everyone's just trying to capitalize on this Brawl excitement, even "reliable" sources.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
The Kirby thing I'd have to say is because Kirby is Sakurai's baby, it makes sense that it would have alot of reps, but I still believe that roster is bs and there's just alot of people taking shots in the dark to have a chance at saying "HA! I was right! I'm awesome and u shud believe N E THING I SAIY!!!!!1one"

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
This is debatable I would actually like this roster.

Where is Isaac though?

And Megaman?

And Black Knight?

And

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Look at the Kirby franchise. Not exactly the most important and biggest series for Nintendo, yet we already have 3 confirmed characters. I could see Zelda getting 7. That being said, I still don't believe this supposed leak. Until we can confirm that someone has the final game in their possession, it's just another fan roster.
... Kirby is quite possibly Sakurai's favorite game that he has created. No, I can't cite source. But come on, those 3 are really very important to the Kirby series, and as Sakurai's last Smash Bros project, I don't see him going down without putting them in.
And, although it was cool, Wolf Link is not all that important....

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I'd be more inclined to believe it if the Pokemon Rival didn't have such a weird lineup.

Still, I'm not going to say it's impossible. But leaked lists are always very meh to me...and with only two weeks until we can get our hands on a 100% accurate list, I'm keeping myself cautious. Still, Takamaru would be sweet.

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
Vaati
Black Shadow
Sukapon
Takamaru
Ray 01
Andy

Who are these people? and please don't refer me to google, because searching "andy" wouldn't give me anything helpful.

twilightsword

Smash Rookie

BS for sure.
Are you kidding me?

Worst excuse of a roster IMO. (I've seen better fan-made ones)

I know Sakurai and team did a better job with the roster and added in surprises.
Do 3 variations of Link and Baby Mario bros really excite some of you...? :confused:
PKMN rival?
Only 2 3rd parties?

Puhh-Lease.

Try again 2chan, this was a horrible joke.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
what? no isaac? i can't believe this! he was on sakurai's poll! i don't think this is the actual roster. and baby mario and baby luigi? thats nonsense! this can't be real......:(

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Vaati I think is from Phantom Hourglass
Black Shadow (Final Fantasy?)
Sukapon is some pink multi-parted robot, idk.
Takamaru I have no idea, but he/she is really popular here
Ray 01 is from chibi-robo?
Andy is from Advanced Wars?

Seriously I learned about all these people just from this forum lmao.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Vaati: 2ndary Zelda Villian
Black Shadow: F-Zero villian
Sukapon: Old character from old Nintendo fighting game(and their first. Japan. only)
Takamaru: Another Japan only character from a retro game
Ray 01: Custom Robo series
Andy: Advance Wars protagonist

xIxGummyBearxIx

Smash Cadet
Vaati
Black Shadow
Sukapon
Takamaru
Ray 01
Andy

Who are these people? and please don't refer me to google, because searching "andy" wouldn't give me anything helpful.
Vaati is from Zelda: four Swords and Minish Cap.

Black Shadow is from F-Zero.

Ray 01 is from Custom Robo.

Andy is from Advanced Wars.

I don't know the others.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

BS for sure.
Are you kidding me?

Worst excuse of a roster IMO. (I've seen better fan-made ones)

I know Sakurai and team did a better job with the roster and added in surprises.
Do 3 variations of Link and Baby Mario bros really excite some of you...? :confused:
PKMN rival?
Only 2 3rd parties?

Puhh-Lease.

Try again 2chan, this was a horrible joke.
Dear twilightsowrd...
you are a ***

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
aww, man. I REALLY want to see the final roster, but I'm anti-spoiler.

*takes a peek*

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
This sounds very fake to me.

So many characters are represented. Mostly popular choices with only a few more obscure references. I am not sure if the in-depth adventure mode can support all of them, although some could be excluded in the main story.

The one thing I do like: is the Pokemon Trainer Rival. But not how it was executed in this list.

The Rival gives the opportunity for three new types. We have (confirmed) electric, fire, water, and grass. So make the other three more sinister types. Dark, Poison, and Steel.

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
Dear twilightsowrd...
you are a ***
Well.

Excuse me for voicing out my opinion.

If you like this supposed "roster", fine.
Don't go out calling other people names, it only makes you seem like a little kid. (Which I bet you are.

ANYWAYS, I'm gonna jump the boat here and say that the REAL OFFICIAL roster will have some similarities to this roster...minus some unecessary added in characters. (PKMN RIVAL...)

veil222

Smash Journeyman
I wish there was a maturity test forums could make people take to get in, oh well, guess the "dear xxxx u suk lawlz" and "guess wut? u suk lawlz!" and the ever popular " my favurite char wil b in brawl so u suk lawlz!" will just keep coming.

This roster is really inflated, if it is the real roster it really feels like they just tossed characters in for mass appeal. I don't think they would make the same mistake twice, more characters/move-sets is alot harder to balance, and I know Sakurai isn't dumb enough to let ALOT of goofy play style characters in just for cheap laughs at the expense of gameplay. Doesn't matter what series you back, if you don't back balance and equal/deserved repping, then you aren't backing a well produced game that can be satisfying for everyone.

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
omg THAT andy? siiiiiiiick. that's probably the only char out of all those that got me a bit excited. i already knew all of the old ones were coming back....and the high antipication for ridly, lucario kinda make it so i figured they were already in....i feel so unsatisfied about this list. does anyone else feel underwhelmed?

p.s. thanks for clarifying up all those chars, guys. (Yourhero, adamantNess, xIxGummyBearxIx).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom