• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME+BR - Melee+PM! - August 24th, 2013 - Plano, TX

StoryTime

Smash Apprentice
KAPUTAUNNN FAALLLKUUUNNN!!!!

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.
Seeya guys tomorrow, err later today I guess (lol 12:05 am), and with that I bid thee farewell with a FAAARRUUUKAAAAN PAAAAAHNCH :falconmelee:
Edit: I'm sleeping if the context was lost/never there >.> I have to wake up at like 7:30 because my saturdays are perpetually busy. Fun. Again, seeya guys tomorrow and really looking forward to it :D

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
i’ve beaten darkrain in friendlies. I think roy r is the best I’ve ever played dittoes with. He destroyed me I could only beat him with fox and one other char. Tsc is probly the best that exclusively mains him in tx. I still play falcon just not vs falco(I don’t tech chase I can but I have other chars. I know tirno has a great falcon but he probly dropped him. I love falcon dittos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15zYKH1y8_g – I think im the first to ken combo with falcon on video, I saw darkrain do it like two years later. Never seen anyone else do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx9izaT7KBI

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I wasn't playing when I said I needed a controller. Lol
Does anybody have a controller I could borrow last second?

D

Deleted member

Oracle if you're still on here, should I bring a P:M setup or are we good? I don't want to lug around my TV again if I don't have to
UTD, check your facebook messages. Can you bring my white and purple controller from LTC? I think you have it and you said you're coming today.

D

Deleted member

Results for P:M
1. Oracle :lucas: $44
2. ZachAttax64 :toonlink: $22
3. Disafter :mario2:$6.60
4. UTDZac :pikachu2:
5. Bwett :squirtle: and Chaz :ganondorf: (I think)
7. Hamlin :lucas: and ???
9. Mr. Clean :mario2: and ???
Thats all I remember.

StoryTime

Smash Apprentice
Tourney was hella fun. It was great meeting you guys and playing some friendlies. I received a lot of good advice too. 2-bit had like 100 packets of salt in his pocket and threw them at people when he was salty. Wish I could have stayed longer but there'll be more tourneys in the future. It's time to revive DFW Falcons. :) :falconmelee: :)

D

Deleted member

Results for P:M
5. Bwett :squirtle: and Chaz :ganondorf: (I think)
Thats all I remember.
I would have beat Chaz if it wasn't for Mr.Pickle taking out his knife and freaking me out before the set. The first match was fine when he walked away but when he came back and stood behind me and started commentating I freaked out and lost the last 2 matches. 1-2 Chaz.
GG anyway.

When will the results thread be up, by the way?

Top Bottom