• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digimon

wangston

Smash Lord
I loved this show. I only watched the first two seasons. Matt was my favorite... though I can't remember his digimon Growlmon is what it evolved in.

I also loved the first Digimon Digital World game :D brings back good memories except I always got those two poop monsters haha.

Does anyone remember the episode in season two where they have to justify lying. What exactly did they say about lying to protect some one else or something like that.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
I loved this show. I only watched the first two seasons. Matt was my favorite... though I can't remember his digimon Growlmon is what it evolved in.

I also loved the first Digimon Digital World game :D brings back good memories except I always got those two poop monsters haha.

Does anyone remember the episode in season two where they have to justify lying. What exactly did they say about lying to protect some one else or something like that.
Yep. I think it was a parody of those old shows where "Lying is bad"

wangston

Smash Lord
OMG!!!!!!!!!! So does anyone remember when taco bell had those metal cards in there kids meal!!!!!!!!! I had every single one of those cards, I attached all the digivices together to make a holder, I think i used all the blue ones.

Man, this just takes me way back. I'm in nostalgia heaven thinking about all this digimon.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ah, Tsunomon > Gabumon > Garurumon > Were Garurumon > Metal Garurumon

I think it's Were then Metal, correct?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
True! Honestly though I haven't watched the show in...maybe 8 years. I'm trying to acquire the DVD's actually soon *needs*.

I actually loved Digimon Season 1 when I was young, but I have not watched it for ages.
When I first heard about it, I thought it was a rip-off of Pokemon, but I was very wrong.

Sadly, I have not watched any other Digimon Seasons/Movies since I was 7.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Excuse me I dont get the plot of digimon. What is it even about. When ever I try seeing an episode on Disney Channel all I see are just people with monsters who evolve in a manner similar to pokemon but at the end of the episode those monster thingys are back to normal. Like that orange dinosaur becomes this huge red dino thingy and comes back. I think Id watch the show if they stayed like that forever

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Excuse me I dont get the plot of digimon. What is it even about. When ever I try seeing an episode on Disney Channel all I see are just people with monsters who evolve in a manner similar to pokemon but at the end of the episode those monster thingys are back to normal. Like that orange dinosaur becomes this huge red dino thingy and comes back. I think Id watch the show if they stayed like that forever
Believe it or not Tai actually noticed the same thing in an early episode. Agumon responded with an acceptable awnser.
"I can't Tai."
"Why not?"
"It takes too much energy to Digivolve. Besides don't you like me?"
Or something long those lines, I'm bad at memorising stuff

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey Id like it more if someone could tell me what its about at least. Reason why I dont watch it is because the commercials make it look insane. And who the hell is tai and aguamon anyways? Is aguamon that orange dinosaur?

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Well each season has a different theme but the one underlying plot is "4 to 8 kids go to a Digital world (AKA Digiworld), learn that they in some way are part of saving Digiworld and the real world." Most of the seasons have recurring themes
1. The main charactor has goggles
2. the Main charactor is assigned to a fire digimon
3. A new/suprise kid joins the group after some time
4. Family friendly undertones.
5. A young child is in the group
6. Death=/=Gone (except for season 3/any Leomon)
Their are exceptions so be careful *caugh*season5*caugh*

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey now that I remember. I have this digimon movie my dad once brought when I was little. I forget what it was called but the cover is green and I think all the characters are on it... also one reason I never watched it is because it looks like a poke ripoff... but it seems that it isnt so...

season 1: Agumon and Tai/ Izzy and Tentomon
season 2: Veemon and Davis/Armadillomon and Cody
season 3: Guilmon and Takato and Impmon

after these three seasons i stop caring and watching LOL

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Digimon has more but it seems like less since they only use a select group of them, whereas pokemon they're switching characters endlessly

Top Bottom