• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digamma

D

Deleted member

Well...not much to say in this thread other than we have to report a DEATH!

...maybe.

You see, there's a smasher named Digamma on these forums, but around April he stopped going on msn, never posted again, never heard a single word out of him, and he posted a LOT.

He was even a diamond member.

So he's probably dead, at least that's how us Torontonians figure it. It's weird. If you have any info, post it yo

Search Digamma in posts

Where the **** is Digamma? I haven't heard from him in ages.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jake ^ and I were talking on MSN and decided we should make a thread.

Arthur/Digamma was a cool guy and he posted all the time, he even came to our tournaments from like hours away. It makes no sense that he would just suddenly vanish from the smash scene without saying anything.

Does anyone know anything?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that....he's an ALIEN!

From URANUS!

And he left because his parents were just on vaction here. :(

Digamma is just a clever name to share with us his civilizations preferred energy source or some way of communication. di-, a Greek numerical prefix meaning "twice", "double" or "two" AND Gamma rays form the highest-energy end of the electromagnetic spectrum.

DI+GAMMA must be the secret to space travel and/or communication enabling faster than the speed of light traval, by combining the power of 2 Gamma rays though some meta-tansfusional induction! :O

Or maybe he just really did die. :(

D

Deleted member

Weirdest part of this situation is all of his friends don't post either. The closest I came is a member named Blitzkreig Bus, and apparently his location is Alaska now, instead of Minden, Ontario.

This is a TRUE smashboards mystery

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Well, actually, I have the same thing going on at my BF2 clan. We had a guy there named Skwid69, and suddenly he dissappeared and even on this day, he hasn't reappeared yet. We even called him on his phone but he didn't pick up. This is really strange because we(the whole clan) are good friends and stuff. Sometimes they visit eachother and stuff(well, not me because I live at the other side of the ocean, in Jurup) so that makes it even more strange because suddenly he just wasn't there anymore.

Weird stuff man(and frightfull too).

Xelyst

-_-
?_? The last post I saw of him was back in November/05 in the CnB (or AN in May w/e I cant remember) Anime tournament thread. Wtf happened ?

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's now Digamma of Azeroth, level 60 Paladin.

Seriously though, I'm starting to wonder if something really is wrong.

D

Deleted member

He wouldn't have set up camp in Azeroth without saying goodbye though. And all of his friends too??? O_o

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
You suuuure should be socked/banned/kicked/killed for that post because posts specifically telling someone that what they are going is illegal is, in itself, illegal.

On topic: Does he have a MySpace?

Damax

Smash Lord
If he's in alaska he just don't have internet and such. 95% chances are he moved out and doesn't have internet. You bother too much about someone that left the smash scene. Actually you shouldn't really care cause he didn't even care to tell you bye guys. And if he died, wth does it change there's nothing you can do about it. Such caring and paranoĩa are a mother's job

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
If he's in alaska he just don't have internet and such. 95% chances are he moved out and doesn't have internet. You bother too much about someone that left the smash scene. Actually you shouldn't really care cause he didn't even care to tell you bye guys. And if he died, wth does it change there's nothing you can do about it. Such caring and parano?a are a mother's job
damax being damax

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Maybe he moved really suddenly and didn't have time to contact anyone. That happened with a friend of mine. And if someone's friend dies, of course they are going to feel sad and care, you jerk face.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE THE PI., AND EAT IT TOO!

Especially since Digamma won't be having any.
Seconded, pi tastes good. Especially the fractional part.

But seriously, I was wondering what happened to this guy just last week. He posted in all the Ontario threads, and seemed really hyped up about FC6, and then....nothing. Someone find him!

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Maybe he moved really suddenly and didn't have time to contact anyone. That happened with a friend of mine. And if someone's friend dies, of course they are going to feel sad and care, you jerk face.
Nah, he would still have an internet connection. He was really into the smash scene I think, so I don't see any reason why he would leave it... specially without saying anything.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If he moved to Russia or something like that, there may not be internet connection. But if you can find his e-mail address on his profile and look for a MySpace or Xanga account with the same, you may find some info. I dunno.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
... they have internet in Alaska. I used to live in that magical world...

Search for his MSN on Myspace or Tagworld?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You guys serious? He stopped posting, so you think he died?

Ever think that maybe he outgrew Smash?

D

Deleted member

Did you read those last posts???

He stopped going on msn.

He stopped posting on smashboards.

His friends have all stopped going on smashboards.

Don't you think he'd tell us he was quitting? Or at least go on MSN?

He was going to go to FC6.

He was really into smash.

RIP DIGAMMA </3

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I really hope he comes back from vacation or where ever he actually is, sees this thread, and makes fun of DeLoRtEd1 forever because of it.

Damax

Smash Lord

He stopped going on msn.

He stopped posting on smashboards.

His friends have all stopped going on smashboards.

Don't you think he'd tell us he was quitting? Or at least go on MSN?

He was going to go to FC6.

He was really into smash.

RIP DIGAMMA </3
they moved out to something else or found something nicer parties and club, even though it isn't as great as those here in quebec, still better than to keep an eye all night on smash boards.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hint: Not everyone lives on the internet

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

He stopped going on msn. INTERNET

He stopped posting on smashboards.INTERNET

His friends have all stopped going on smashboards.INTERNET

Don't you think he'd tell us he was quitting? Or at least go on MSN? INTERNET

He was going to go to FC6. VIDEO GAME

He was really into smash.VIDEO GAME

RIP DIGAMMA </3
Yes, I think I can read pretty fine.

D

Deleted member

Obviously those are internet related, but the way he disappeared with all of his friends is quite mysterious. You seem to keep forgetting that. Absolutely vanished.

Living on the internet and casually using it for MSN are two completely different things, I thought I wouldn't have to explain that

Just go back to WoW please. Something is seriously up with Digamma, and I intend to find out

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Maybe he didn't regard you as close of a friend as you thought he did. I know I sound like an a**, but there's no need to jump to such a horrible conclusion about someone.

Top Bottom