• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Differences in the US Version

Bensei

Smash Cadet
I heard some have the NTSC/U Version already, so, what has been added? What has been removed, like, Fire Emblem NES or Japanese Songs?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They removed Marth, Sonic and Kirby

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
They removed stickers and added adhesive paper.

chansen

Smash Lord
This thread is already dead, cuz err body already knows the biggest rumor.

They replace marth and lucario with roy and mewtwo in the American edition.
Then when it hits wii's greatest hits its gunna feature all chars.

completely false.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Luigi is now Mama Luigi. He's like Luigi, but he occasionally starts repeat the phrase "That's MAMA Luigi to you, Mario! *wheez*" at various speeds.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Aww, go all the way and actually DRAW the Toon Landmaster in the same position as the others lol!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Aww, go all the way and actually DRAW the Toon Landmaster in the same position as the others lol!
Actually, that's official artwork. I saw that same artwork in a YouTube video. It's supposed to be the technical specifications of the Landmaster, which just happens to be bigger than an IRL tank.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
They removed every character's final smash and changed them to Chuck Norris. Yeah. They transform into Chuck Norris. Except Captain Falcon, once you unlock Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris's final smash is transform into Captain Falcon.

Well in all seriousness, some of the voices have been changed. Meta Knight (Sounds like Darth Vader), Pit (Sounds like sh*t), and some others. Fox and Falco have been changed, I just don't remember what they sound like. Oh yeah, and Ike sounds lifeless.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer!

The King of Hyrule

Final Smash: I wondar what's for ddddddddddddddddDDDddDDDDDDDDDDddDDddDDDdDDdcdddddcd-iDINNER

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
Probably nothings been changed in the US release given how soon it's come out after the *** release. Does make me wonder what will be changed in the PAL version though, Fox and Shiek were slightly nerfed in melee with a few other changes (No Samus extendo cable!?).

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
I hope there aren't major changes other than language. I'm certain there won't be, but imagine if we got some really gay changes..

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Oh God Seriously! Land master meme Is freakin Old and it wasn't funny when It started, just shut the hell up already.

Faith

Smash Apprentice
Probably nothings been changed in the US release given how soon it's come out after the *** release. Does make me wonder what will be changed in the PAL version though, Fox and Shiek were slightly nerfed in melee with a few other changes (No Samus extendo cable!?).
They can't do this because that would give some versions an unfair advantage in online play.

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
Oh God Seriously! Land master meme Is freakin Old and it wasn't funny when It started, just shut the hell up already.
Don't be a stick in the mud. Landmaster is here to stay along with the other video game memes such as The Cake is a Lie, Leeroy Jenkins, and (FFXI) Lolpup.

Changes from the Japanese Version: Ike is now even more of a pre pubescent boy, and Meta Knight turns into Darth Vader.

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I haven't unlocked the light tealish landmaster yet help anyone?
I'm pretty sure you have to do 6,000 matches against two level nine landmasters and one level seven. Next, beat classic with the purple-ish landmaster 30 times on the hardest difficulty. When the new challenger approaching screen comes up, you have to enter your e-mail, name, phone number, birthday, address, etc. After about 10 or so minutes of answering questions that'll only get you crap in the mail, you'll finally be able to fight him. But make sure to die the first time, because if you don't he'll revive and use his final smash to destroy you. The next match just defeat him and you'll have him. I hope. I haven't tried this though, because I heard this from my friend. So I hope someone else can confirm this. :)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i can see it now...

bluish landmaster: OH NO, reddish landmaster got the smash ball, RUN!!!!
reddish landmaster: LANDMASTER!!
*landmaster falls down from the sky*

zomg?

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
The Landmaster roster is awesome, but if there's going to be noticable differences for specific characters, then it would be interesting if Snake's roster position was a Metal Gear instead, then people can say, "Metal Gear is cool, but it doesn't fit in the game very well!"

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
this is why everyone hates this board.... no one can answer a question seriously, instead its a competition to see who is the biggest ***gat, congrats, most of you tied for first.

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
this is why everyone hates this board.... no one can answer a question seriously, instead its a competition to see who is the biggest ***gat, congrats, most of you tied for first.
Why don't you go lift some weights, tough guy

Top Bottom