• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Differences in the US Version

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Final. Fantasy. VII. [/shamelesspostwhoring]

I'll leave the thread now. sozbye :(

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I heard Chad Warden was supposed to be a Boss in SSE but he got cut for being too lame, and his PSTriple fell on him and made him even more ********.

True Story

Heroshi

Smash Rookie
Seriously at my highschool if your a virgin you are practicly an outcast and are picked on for being one.

Just because they go around sticking thier **** in every women they hook up with doesnt make them "cool"

Itll all be over soon tho -.- 4 years doesnt last that long I guess

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Seriously at my highschool if your a virgin you are practicly an outcast and are picked on for being one.

Just because they go around sticking thier **** in every women they hook up with doesnt make them "cool"

Itll all be over soon tho -.- 4 years doesnt last that long I guess
...................................wtf did that come from(/therapy)

AdamPalma

Smash Rookie
and to the person above me about eb and fe. Yea im pretty sure. look at the dojo. I mean technically the older FEs never came out in NA. and Earthbound wasnt released on the Virtual console here as it already was in japan. It sucks cause EB was badass.
Earthbound was not released on Japan's Virtual Console, but yes, the demo's absence on the Dojo update is ominous. However, along with this thread's author, I'd be interested to hear this confirmed by someone who got his hands on a North America version, rather than someone speculating based on the same information the rest of us have.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
I beg to differ buddy. I have a girlfriend. I have girls on the side. I have friends. I go out. I spend most of my weekends at parties and clubs. SOCIAL EVENTS.... something most of you will never see because your ******** costume play and World of warcraft quests will get in the way.
Who are we really trying to convince, hmmm? Are we convincing them, son? Or are we convincing ourselves?

Yeah. Something to think about, hmm? Yeah.

Dr. Phil is here, and he says that you've got to stop living the lie, and admit that for all of the 'parties' and 'social events' you claim to attend, you're just compensating for the fact that you're too busy battling a crippling internet argument to live the life you brag about. Also, the entire studio audience here can see that your ***** is tiny, son. You don't have to hide anymore.

It's okay, really. Dr. Phil is here to help - but are you here to be helped? Hmm?

Remember - you can call the internet majorly serious business, but that only makes the difference between you being an ******* and a majorly serious *******.

Thanks for coming by.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sonic now sounds like a mental patient on drugs,the language is changed to english, no japanese option,ike mk trainer fox falco and wolf have different voices(they're a matter of taste),snake sounds awesome,that's it really and the title is super smash bros brawl not dairantu smash bros x,

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Did you guys seriously argue about who is homosexual and/or a virgin for nearly 7 pages? And then you all tried to defend your position when the other guy turned it around on you? ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD DEDICATED TO SMASH BROTHERS?

And I sat here and read it all. ****it!

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
this is why everyone hates this board.... no one can answer a question seriously, instead its a competition to see who is the biggest ***gat, congrats, most of you tied for first.
HM no, I believe it's along the lines of... it's a question that hardly needs to be answered. Nothing will change apart from the voices etc.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
Being a virgin is not the end of the world as some people make it out to be,as some out there think it "makes a man"to put a $@#! in some girl that you will probably never see often unless it fits anyhow.Peer pressure is what probably started many to "Socialize"from the get go,or you became follower just like everyone esle before you.Just believe that there are many flaws in "Socalizing" just as in "Virgins"and will move on.. :)
definatly a virgin.

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
God.

Look at yourselves! You are arguing about each other's social lives, over the internet, in a smash bros forum, in a topic about differences in versions!

Really, this is worse than GF. at least there, we do not get topics like this staying on the first page.

Cherio, I am off for more intelligent discussion. At gamefaqs. I will have more luck than I will here.

Top Bottom