• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diem and Doom present: SMASH...HIT? - READ OP FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT HELP

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I really like to go to this but so far no help nor response. So this is the last time I'll post this since I been asking for a while now. Can anyone get me from the train station and take me back?

I kinda giving up on this and might just stay home. But if anyone can just PM me with your number.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
If anyone wants to walk with me to the venue,I'll be at the station at 930ish. I know the way(just following one path lol)

it's not far:V.

Also if anyone wants to team,let me know.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think I'm going to this with Alex? Question that I didn't see in the OP, is Marvel for ps3 or xbox? Just wanna know in case I bring my stick.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Haha I work in Middletown and I stopped here briefly. Crismas I think I saw you playing with your stick beastin on some dude. Then I got bored :awesome:

LLDL

Smash Hero
WTF, you were there and you didn't say hi? =[
Tbh I had a delivery at the dollar store right next to it, and after I dropped it off I did come back to say hi to both you and Alex if he was there, but I didn't see you guys. You were probably standing behind someone but I thought you went to eat or somethin. Then some guy, presumably the TO was askin me for a venue, and I told him I was just watching so I got bored and left lol. Pretty ghey but meh. But work was much more bearable afterwards tho =)

Top Bottom