• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Awesome. Assuming it starts at the usual time I'll be there for a few hours early for friendlies but I'll have to leave for work and probably won't enter.

Scythe

Smash Master
just a reminder that this is this Saturday! please bring setups

B.W.

Smash Champion
Damn it. I have a job and can afford to enter, but the same job will probably keep me from coming to these forever.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
^ I know. I do during times of mania or when I'm really up though. This is merely a passing phase haha.
After Saturday won't post again for months and don't even lurk much anymore :p

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
if anyone lives in or near plainfield, oswego, aurora, or naperville you should just play me imo

or anywhere that's not UIC lol all you doofuses want to play an hour or more away but I'm gonna start reaching out more anyway

goateeguy

Smash Ace
if anyone lives in or near plainfield, oswego, aurora, or naperville you should just play me imo

or anywhere that's not UIC lol all you doofuses want to play an hour or more away but I'm gonna start reaching out more anyway
oh hey, dats me. I can't make it to a lot of the CoD smashfests so hmu when smash is happening.

B.W.

Smash Champion

I'm 30-40 mins away from all of those, which is a drive I'm willing to do. I don't get a lot of free time to play anymore thanks to work, but lately I've been looking for people to play with on my days off

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be bringing a dev build tomorrow - want to test some of the balance changes.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys. So I already posted this on the fb group, but I'd like to make this event if I can. I'm currently living in downtown Chicago, and while I can get close to the tournament via train, I'd still be 3.6 miles from the tournament venue. Is there any chance someone could meet me and carpool from an area around a metro stop or pick me up from Wheaton Station? Happy to pay gas money to anyone willing. Thanks!

Griffard

Smash Ace
Yo. I'm tryna go to this now. Gtown people, I'm down to drive or carpool with you, get at me. I can bring a cube/melee/memory card but likely no CRT since my car trunk is small.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Hey guys. So I already posted this on the fb group, but I'd like to make this event if I can. I'm currently living in downtown Chicago, and while I can get close to the tournament via train, I'd still be 3.6 miles from the tournament venue. Is there any chance someone could meet me and carpool from an area around a metro stop or pick me up from Wheaton Station? Happy to pay gas money to anyone willing. Thanks!
Yeah, take the union pacific west line to glen ellyn though if you are going to the metra. It takes you closer than the Wheaton Station.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I'll be uploading stuff from the recording setup to my youtube channel, goateeguy11221122. Probably won't get to all of it, so let me know if you have any requests. Keep in mind that I have to find whatever you ask for out of 6 hours of footage, so as many specifics as possible would be most helpful.

Top Bottom