• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Diddy's Q&A + Competitive Development - ASK QUESTIONS HERE

willyyysmash

Smash Rookie
People 2 questions?

Have someone a list of Fthrows to Fair/Bair true combos at 0%?
Against which characters I can use Dtrhow to foostool to Dair/ fair in the floor?

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Why do we slightly lose to fox, and what can I do against him?
Also, is Diddy classified as a small character like Pika and Kirby?

Last edited:

willyyysmash

Smash Rookie
Why do we slightly lose to fox, and what can I do against him?
Also, is Diddy classified as a small character like Pika and Kirby?
1) We use to lose against fox because he have better neutral. For instance, he is very fast, he has a good reflector against bananas, and he can juggling him very hard. However, diddy can gimp his recouvery easily with mechanics like dtilt to dair or banana to fair. In my opinion that matchup is difficult but could be even or for diddy.

2) Yes he is considered a small character and his weight is medium light.

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
Ummmmm

I also thought it was because of Fox's vortex and Diddy's lack of landing options. However, Diddy has by far the best neutral. I doubt Fox's reflector is any trouble to him. And even without banana, Diddy still has has Dtilt and his Fair to stuff approaches, and along with that, Diddy is pretty fast himself.

Hoenstly, Diddy's poor air mobility and gimpable recovery leaves him victim to Fox. However Fox is just as, if not even more gimpable, than Diddy, and along with that Fox is a fast faller and light, causing our kill confirms to work for larger percent ranges. imo, it's even. I've never heard anyone say Diddy loses to Fox.

Top Bottom