• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's goals for 2011

Sails

Smash Ace
I don't think tournament rules say anything about throwing peanuts at the television screen while playing in tourny someone get on this and record it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lmao, dude peanuts are SERIOUSLY ****ing brokenp
I finally realized why I never use peanuts: my main learning/practice occured vs toon link, where peanuts are ONLY useful for edge guarding, and otherwise shooting a peanut basically means getting hit by a bomb/boomerang/even arrows.

Regardless, you don't need to spam peanuts to have success/win matches.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I finally realized why I never use peanuts: my main learning/practice occured vs toon link, where peanuts are ONLY useful for edge guarding, and otherwise shooting a peanut basically means getting hit by a bomb/boomerang/even arrows.

Regardless, you don't need to spam peanuts to have success/win matches.
maybe this is why you're so bad AZ, you don't shoot enough peanuts.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Just my goals: I plan to actually beat JMIX; He's a Mario/Luigi player who has practically mastered my play style, and so far if we meet up in a tournament I get steamrolled. Also, I need to learn how to play much campier (yes, moar Peanuts), and I need to Dash Attack a lot less. Bad habits are bad :(

Goals for Diddy: Uh, number 2 on the tier list? I can't think of anything that really needs to happen for Diddy right now other than more people actually playing well. I do NOT believe that Diddy should master any kind of SNL in 2011; trying to set them up just puts you in a bad position, and if we put a lot of attention into them, newbies will gravitate towards practicing SNLs and not actually practice what is important. I will change my mind on this matter if and only if some ridiculously easy and SAFE lock is discovered.

vato_break

Smash Master
Drop mk and main diddy, eventually this will happen maybe. i'll probably go all diddy if i fall off socal PR.

@inguilt i can help you beat mario/luigi, if you want.. :)

Top Bottom