• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy vids (5 new vids added 2/29/08) HIRO VIDS ADDED!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Use more bananas, and next time you record call me, i want to record matches too :(
i know, during the end of our recording time, i started to use the bananas alot. IMHO, bananas are the key to diddy's playstyle. i do believe bananas will make diddy what he is in the future meta.

toon link is nastee
QFFT (quoted for fvcking truth)

toon link is so nasty. i would honestly put him in top tier or high tier. he's too good...peace

-hiro

cynar

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the new vids and providing a date for the most recent, a lot of people don't do that in the other boards and it's hard to tell what's new or not :( thanks again!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Mad good ****, H1RO. That's exactly how Diddy's 'naners should be used. Great setups. Solid gameplay. Try throwing more when they're downed rather than smashing, specially those Usmash. Not that they're bad, but his throws are too quick and IMO the quickest way to get'm off the ledge thus far. We'll see though. Good **** again. Peezy...

GOTM

Smash Champion
thanks, and btw, i think i've found my secondary. PIKA IS A BEAST....peace

-hiro
hahahah yo thats so weird dude....pika is like my secondary too, we must just have similar play styles, haha

i still like fox too though, hes still kinda ****

Faustum

Smash Rookie
Nice spike on Snake on r4, Hiro. Not so nice hitting the side of the stage and blowing up your barrels. ;)

I take it aiming his UpB takes a while to get used to?

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
The knockback on using the peanut gun midair kinda sucked on the last life of this match
(vs Samus) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k7V9U2GpjxE ... but always raises questions about whether it could be useful for recovery if you do it while facing away from the stage. May not push you far enough to merit not simply continuing to DI towards the stage, but seems worth a look.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
why are you wasting your kill move (fair)
cuz its tough to hit with the other moves. pretty tough to dair coreectly, and the bair has to be used pretty precisely. the uair is not that hard actually, but im usually coming from the side and not under them.

The knockback on using the peanut gun midair kinda sucked on the last life of this match
(vs Samus) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k7V9U2GpjxE ... but always raises questions about whether it could be useful for recovery if you do it while facing away from the stage. May not push you far enough to merit not simply continuing to DI towards the stage, but seems worth a look.
this is interesting. i'll have to test this out...peace

-hiro

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
seems like toon link is kinda over powered...

But great stuff hiro =]

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I am not sure if this is true or not but I think Diddy's rocket barrels can spike if you launch them when your opponent is right under the fire part. I played a match against someone and they went straight down.

Sorry if old.

Top Bottom