• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy most underrated character in game?

Czech

Smash Cadet
It seems to me like a lot of people think Diddy sucks. I see him on like low tier on a lot of people tier list. I think hes deffinetly underrated but is he the most underrated in the game? On a tier list going...

Top Tier
High Tier
Mid Tier
Low Tier
Bottum Tier

I think Diddy is deffinitly High Tier, he has much to offer that people don't notice. To see Diddy's full potential then you have to actually know how to play him. Diddy is only O.K. but bannanas are amazing. I think that most people who say Diddy is low tier just aren't using or aren't good with bananas. Does anyone else agree with me, also where would you put Diddy on a tier list?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yoshi is, everyone thinks he is worthless.

End thread.

But seriously though, diddy is UBER underrated and annoying as **** to play cause of those stupid bananas (next smash they'll have it so throwing it at them won't make them slip, what were the makers smoking when they decided that hitting someone in the head with a banana will make them slip?)

Czech

Smash Cadet
Yoshi is, everyone thinks he is worthless.

End thread.

But seriously though, diddy is UBER underrated and annoying as **** to play cause of those stupid bananas (next smash they'll have it so throwing it at them won't make them slip, what were the makers smoking when they decided that hitting someone in the head with a banana will make them slip?)
True Yoshi is very underrated I've played a very good one and seen him beat MK players. Bananas aren't that overpowered if Diddy still struggles against MK and Snake, yes bannas are very good but I wouldn't say ridiculously good.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Donkey and Diddy are both underrated. I don't get why people think they're bad. I guess it's a good thing though, because it makes them harder to play if someone doesn't know how to play against them. Next thing they know they'll be on their butt the whole match.

btnboi55

Smash Rookie
donkey kong? SUCKS! >=[... everytime i play as him... if i get grabbed once my friends D3 infinite grabs me ='[ LOL nah he doesnt suck im just playing but yea.. i notice theres not much diddy players... theres a lot on this forum but your all mostly from different citys states ... i havent found another diddy player by just going to brawl partys , tournys , or friends houses

Falcoboot

Smash Rookie
The fact that Diddy is underrated just gives the benefit of using him in the first place, you end up having a player people don't know how to deal with diddy.
I surprised my brother when i was playing against him with my diddy v.s. his ike.
Long story short, he never saw his loss coming.
2 Stock!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
the japanese just put her first in the 2nd tier, making her the 5th best char
i dont know, i believe she will go down a little then sattle down
i cant see how she will stay so good once people learn to utilize the bananas against her good enough

Czech

Smash Cadet
-God Tier-
Meta Knight
Snake

-Top Tier-
Dedede
Marth
Toon Link
Game and Watch
Falco
ROB
Diddy Kong
Ice Climbers
Pit

-High Tier-
Fox
Squirtle
Jigglypuff
Donkey Kong
Wario
Zelda
Pikachu
Kirby
Zero Suit Samus
Luigi
Sheik
Wolf

-Mid Tier-
Charizard
Peach
Ike
Lucas
Bowser
Olimar
Lucario
Mario

-Low Tier-
Yoshi
Link
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Ivysaur

-Bottom Tier-
Sonic
Ganondorf

most accurate Ive seen
this was made a by a proffesional brawl player who knows what hes talking about.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I think he has loads of potential and is really good yeah. Just hes so ignored for some reason.. DK is to and hes also very good

Browny

Smash Hater
~ scrubtastic tier list ~

most accurate Ive seen
this was made a by a proffesional brawl player who knows what hes talking about.
i hope you arent this 'professional' you talk about... that list is horribad

anyway id say diddy is 2nd, behind Yoshi. diddy is doing extremely well in japan as others said, but yoshi is far better than most give him credit for, far too many people put him bottom

Top Bottom