• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong's Barrels of Matchups~ [MAIN INDEX]

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
DFEAR, stop being so dead (I really hope you aren't now that I've said that, lol I'd feel terrible). WTB Snake and Pikachu match-up threads. And the currently open threads need to be processed. Wake up, wake up!

TreK

Is "that guy"
Woah, Fox is like the top 3 character I know the least about.
I know your matchup threads are the best tho.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Tenaban

You're one step ahead of me. I was just gonna post that xD
Thanks! :p

Darth Destro

Smash Cadet
Hello, Diddy Brawlers! I have recently started a thread about different pairings for Toon Link in Team Brawls, and I would greatly appreciate some input on a TL + Diddy Kong match. You can find the thread here. Any info would be tremendously helpful.

Jokes

Smash Cadet
Noooo we discuss ROB and ICs next. :O

More important than silly old GW, and good for Wyatt.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
icies and gnw sound good to u doodz? (btw we must include the new ice climbers technique called fusion)

Jokes

Smash Cadet
I would much rather it be ICs and ROB because it seems like ROB is a harder character to play against than GnW.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
icies and toon link it is...ill post the matchups in a day or two to let the other matchups get a bit more posts.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
here

We are currently discussing Diddy in the Falcon boards and would greatly appreciate it if someone had some form of knowledge in the match up. Well anything would be good right now..

Top Bottom