• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong's Barrels of Matchups~ Character #11~ Marth

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
what is the best stage to ban against marth, 'cause last time i banned rc and then got ***** on brinstar....
Lol...doesn't really matter imo. Marth doesn't really excel anywhere. Did you ever really consider if you just don't like Brinstar? Also, why ban Rainbow, there is no way Marth enjoys a moving level.

tibs7

Smash Champion
why doesnt marth like moving stages his fair allows him to move in the air freely. and with brinstar marths fsmash hits below the stage in some parts so its not that bad for him i dont think....but thanks anyway

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
why doesnt marth like moving stages his fair allows him to move in the air freely. and with brinstar marths fsmash hits below the stage in some parts so its not that bad for him i dont think....but thanks anyway
Marth had to play very cautiously because of the limited range on his Dolphin Slash. I agree with P1. Ban on Battlefield. Lylat is personal preference, even though Marth dominates with the platforms, I love how Lylat's tilting gimps everyone. :D

I don't know a lot about Brinstar other than the blast-zones are tiny, and Wario and ZSS do very well there. Therefore, I will not comment on it.

This is interesting though, every Marth I've ever played CPs me to a neutral. Love it. :D

ADHD

Smash Hero
No pierce plays really weird. Like he has too many solid mix-ups to have a specific playstyle. It's sort of, just smart but at the same time not overly patient. Neo i'd say is more aggressive, he gets in your face and spaces perfectly.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lmao if i play p1 in a seriously your **** straight im cping him to rc

that goes for any diddy

im picking up diddy and play marth sooooooooooo

ban battlefield or lylat, i would ban battlefield personally because marth is good there

Top Bottom