• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Racing Mafia! [Finished! Town Wins!]

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I CAN STILL EXPLAIN ONE OF THOSE.

The lynch all liars thing is a mindset I'm trying to learn how to get away from, because I know that townies also like to lie to get reads and to get certain scum to slip!

Basically, I'm trying to accept other people's play styles more so I can avoid lynching people for something stupid like a lie. Especially one like yours, where it pretty much proved someone innocent.

Dark horse was me trying to connect him to J in some way, since I wanted another target for Day 2 besides Tery (I assumed that he would have been the only one otherwise).

Yaaay thoughts :D.

M.K

Level 55
End of Day 3!

Vote Count D3-2

-Joey- ::
(-Joey-, Roxy, Asdioh, X1-12, Glyph)

Not Voting (Everyone Else)

[yt]Jf2WUJISc_8[/yt]
As the racers take off from the starting line, the race is quickly halted with the arrival of a disgruntled Wizpig. As the racers wind around the Greenwood Village well, it is clear that Wizpig wants a fight.

However, while walking, Wizpig does not notice a giant blatant house sitting on the edge of the track. With a single trip, the giant space pig falls head first onto the well. The well water shoots up through his eye sockets and from the back of his head shoots blood and grey matter. It seems that the threat from Wizpig has finally been conquered.

Joey, Wizpig, the Mafia Godfather, has been impaled through the head by the Greenwood Village well.

It is now Night 3! Send in your night actions!

Night will end on 4/4/11 at 11:59 PM or when all actions are submitted.

M.K

Level 55
Start of Day 4!

D a y 4 :: S p a c e p o r t A l p h a

After the defeat of Wizpig, the racers felt that an evil presence was still somewhere on the island. They decided to investigate Spaceport Alpha, Wizpig's home planet port in order to seek out more clues.

In the morning, everyone was ready and raring to go!

It is now Day 4!

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thanks for ending yesterDay before I came back from my V/LA <_<

Highly doubt there are more mafia and Joey somewhat confirmed this for us. Non-killing indy?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Well okay then. Have fun basing my indy meta off of my past games as indy, which don't exist.

I assume we are all down for a mass claim?

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with you claiming now, who else needs to claim?

I will give my result whenever you guys want, Kuz wants to claim first but after that I can give my result whenever.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I also wanted a mass claim now. As I've already said, Tiptup, vanilla.

If it's an indy, doesn't that mean they'll come up innocent? Because in that case, I can no longer consider Nabe as cleared. And unfortunately, that also means that Mafiahunting thus far doesn't clear people, which means X1/Kuz could very well be indies.

What confuses me is the lack of a kill. What are non-killing indy roles that could be keeping this game going? If it was a serial killer, why would they target July?

July

Smash Apprentice
I also wanted a mass claim now. As I've already said, Tiptup, vanilla.

If it's an indy, doesn't that mean they'll come up innocent? Because in that case, I can no longer consider Nabe as cleared. And unfortunately, that also means that Mafiahunting thus far doesn't clear people, which means X1/Kuz could very well be indies.

What confuses me is the lack of a kill. What are non-killing indy roles that could be keeping this game going? If it was a serial killer, why would they target July?
Idk what the deal is with indys, but with the second part, I think that there wasn't a nightkill because the remaining scum/anti-town faction thought or knew they could come up guilty if I investigated them. They tried to kill me, Roxy protected me.

Kuz, I hope your claim explains why you want me to give my results after your claim.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sorry, got hella sidetracked by my parents wanting me to do stuff

--------------------------------------------

I am TT, Town Time Machine. In other words im a Tracker/Watcher combo.

Each night I send the mod one name and I will randomly either Track or Watch that person and the mod will give me said result w/ indication of which action was chosen.

In my role PM, the flavor explanation for this is that I am able to watch over every domain in the game and therefore have the ability to see everything each player does at Night (if you know DKR, TT is present in every single world).

Whats the catch? I can only use this ability 3 times and if I ever specifically target Wizpig, I will die that same Night. Apparently Wizpig knows the island as well as I do and would notice me had I visited him.

So. Here is what has happened thus far:

N1: Targeted July (hoped I would get watcher and see anyone who tried to RB/Kill July; knew I would not be targeting wizpig) --> My action failed for whatever reason (I think we are going to need to talk to the mod about this one, because I think it involved being part of the N1 action mixup. Unless there is also another roleblocker that I don't know about).

However, the mod still gave me back one of my three uses due to the action failing.

N2: Targeted July (Same rationale) --> Got tracker. Saw her visit Nabe.

N3: Targeted July again (Same ratinoale) --> Got tracker again. Saw her visit me last Night.

July you can now out that you visited me, just wanted to make sure I said that before you did so you could confirm it.

So yeah, I have one use left but, since wizpig is dead, I won't have to worry about dying from that specifically.

July

Smash Apprentice
Kk I did visit Kuz last night, the result I got is that I believe that he is guilty. Why target me all three nights Kuz?

Vote: Kuz

I have to read over your claim again but I trust my results.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Thats not right at all. Either something is still able to mess with results or there is a sanity issue. I would NEVER show up as guilty to a cop investigation.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I am TT, Town Time Machine. In other words im a Tracker/Watcher combo.
This is a very interesting flavor/role.

Kk I did visit Kuz last night, the result I got is that I believe that he is guilty. Why target me all three nights Kuz?

Vote: Kuz

I have to read over your claim again but I trust my results.
*the crowd goes silent*

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And my apologies on the N2 result. I was going off a claim sheet I wrote down from the info in thread to log all the actions and mislabeled your N2 and N1 result.

I just checked the PMs and it seems you visited Joey on N2, not Nabe.

About the guilty, I honestly think you're trying to bait my reactions or there is something genuinely wrong with that result. I would not show up as guilty, I am town.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm pretty much the maddest that this game isn't even over.

T.T. is probably the most likely to be indy imo.

Top Bottom