• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I dont think he will quit. He likes playing the game and we are really the only crew in Perrysburg, unless you count Jon from my study hall's crew. Its not a very good crew though. Just ask FlipX.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
By the way, do your brothers come on here? Just curious.
Zombie's brother made a joke account and got banned in a week. My brother won't come here he says it is pointless. In both our situations our brothers would be using the same IP address because the two computers in my house and in zombie's are linked through a network.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
We live 10 minutes away from each other and I am by far the better, I trained zombie after all. This was actually made to be used as a navigation bar for zombie's brother;s website which he has dedicated to me.

Peeze

Smash Master
10 minutes away but you share the same IP's? The closest person to me lives 5 minutes away but either he's working or I'm working. But whenever he comes over or i go over there its so much fun cause he's rediculously good at smash and it gives me some practice.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I have it set up through a LAN network in my house I don't know how zombie set his up, but I'm assuming it is the same way because his laptop is linked to his home computer.

Peeze

Smash Master
So how would your brother (who i assume lives with you) and his brother(who i assume lives with him) share the same IP? A Lan network doesn't usually span a wide distance without some major equipment spanning the LAN.

JPW

Smash Ace
gee 1779 posts, and I still haven't said anything on Diddy. And you guys have totally gone off topic.

I just wanted to really say. Honestly I never really liked Diddy that much. I still don't. But in Mario Kart and Mario Golf, and Mario Tennis (GCN onwards) we have seen Diddy make an appearance. And I think it's only fitting and is possibly an obvious pick, that he will have a Smash Bros debut.

Wait a second what am I saying, if that's so. Then shouldn't Baby Bowser be an obvious pick. Oh god. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well I guess if they can take Pichu out, and put in Baby Bowser, I can make BB the new Pichu.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
So mario was created by **** and he's Italian.
Yeah, but they stated his origin to be Italian. Also Marth and Roy are Japanese. Pikachu is the american name for the electric rat so I don't know about him it may be the same both places for him I know most of them are different though.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
No that is a minus and there is a Baby Bowser so he isn't wrong.
British > American, it's a good thing because Tea > Coffee.

screw marth I'm tired of hearing about that guy. If diddy is a british monkey(?) Then what race is DK?
Well up until 1994 when we found out that the original Donkey Kong was in Big Ape City and not Brooklyn he was American so I suppose he can stay that.

How can a monkey be british?
Rare is a british company duh and because the DK series is based off Earth just a weird earth where Conker and Banjo Kazooie also happen to live they need nationalities. Krystal is british too but you can tell that because of her accent.

You too? wow + rep for you, oh and I think Dk might be a redneck monkey cause some of his games are called DK COUNTRY.
Because they were based in his country (DK isles), The Kremlings country (Krem Island, that now lives with Atlantis) and the Northern Krempisphere (a vacation country)

hmm....wasent there a banjo in the game somewere? (or am i thinking of something else?)
there have been Dk refrences in Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and Banjo was in Diddy Kong Racing

Top Bottom