• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think he is, however he looks like he came from Zelda the Wind Waker.

Diddy still is the best monkey around! Screw the others, Diddy has to be there first.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
That Goukuzaru or whatever is more likely than blaizken because blaizken's generation of starters all have a body fit for brawl where as with Goukuzaru he is the only one with a body suitable for Brawl.

Diddy does have to be the first monkey in Brawl but the more simians the better bring on curious george, Goukuzaru and well that's about it but that's 3 steps closer to Planet of the apes!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Never compare Goukuzaru with Andross he has a body!, I'll work Goukuzaru into the andross family tree somewhere...

Diddy before the other monkeys yeah but the more monkeys the better.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I like Andross but not on the level I like Cranky or the other kongs, Diddy should get in first then throw in K.Rool with all his costumes King, Kaptain, Roolesisteing and Boxer, with a King/Pirate/Mad Scientist/Boxer moveset Krool would be awsome

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Actually Bowserlick, I think Diddy should be in first. Then K.Rool. But K.Rool is a **** good choice to! He'd might be the most original and logical choice. Diddy is more logical, but not more original. They should just both be in Brawl. However I have my doubts for K.Rool... :(

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoever said that DK and Diddy are clones is an idiot, I'm gonna find that ******* and kill him. ******.
YES! Finally! And because your such a good boy you get a +rep for me. Just to make that one neg rep good... :)

Now it's official people. Diddy is the best choice for a DK character. Diddy wouldn't end up being a clone of Donkey. Diddy probarly is the best choice for a new Brawl character (only Sonic perhaps deserves it as much). And Diddy would have a original moveset. And there is actually no reason for him not being in SSBB.

We've really discussed every single thing we can about Diddy's inclusion to Brawl.
A mod can easly close this with the message:

"This character has proven worthy."

It would cut down the spam in this thread.

Peeze

Smash Master
Yeah you guys(all 504 of you that ganged up on me) persuaded me that diddy deserves a spot in brawl. I hate losing arguments.. but it got me a +rep.:chuckle:
This is kinda off topic(But then again, what the hell in this thread isn't?) but does anybody here think that zombie77 and Basement dweller are the same person?
Think about it: they both joined in the same month, they both have almost the same amount of posts, they always agree with each other, both have neg-rep, basements posts are usually in the same threads as zombies, THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME SIG! ....eh maybe I'm just crazy.

100links

Smash Ace
Yeah you guys(all 504 of you that ganged up on me) persuaded me that diddy deserves a spot in brawl. I hate losing arguments.. but it got me a +rep.:chuckle:
This is kinda off topic(But then again, what the hell in this thread isn't?) but does anybody here think that zombie77 and Basement dweller are the same person?
Think about it: they both joined in the same month, they both have almost the same amount of posts, they always agree with each other, both have neg-rep, basements posts are usually in the same threads as zombies, THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME SIG! ....eh maybe I'm just crazy.
hmmm...i always wondred that too.....BASEMENT AND ZOMBIE WHO ARE YOU!?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
They are two real life friends of each other. However, they did hided that from us for a long time. Maybe they share each others sigs just because they are friends? Or perhaps Dweller is s scifro (sp)?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All Diddy haters we already brainwashed, they are now all part of our Diddy Kongour Army! Muwahahaha! :demon:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

That is a very good question soldier!

ATTACK INNOCENT CIVILANS!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
They are two real life friends of each other. However, they did hided that from us for a long time. Maybe they share each others sigs just because they are friends? Or perhaps Dweller is s scifro (sp)?
We share the same sig because it is going to be our crew banner it just isn't finished yet.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Man I wish I could assemble a crew. The only person I can team with is my cousin. He is very close to my skill level. We both use standard playing styles over advanced techs. You might say that is a disadvantage but we are very good against people who use adv. techs despite having no adv. tech skills ourselves. After enough training, it becomes easier to battle (and beat) them. I could have teamed up with two other guys easilly had it not been for all that Katrina craziness (I live in Louisiana).

Top Bottom