• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Bravo Hiddentiger, you handled your situation maturely and have my respect. Now if Basemant and Zombie could be as mature as you, all they do is disagree to agree to anything.
Thank you. I'm just a little surprised how everyone ganged up on me for introducing a new idea. I mean, what's the point of having a discussion if you only let everyone say the same thing, right?

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Hmm how about a Team of Dixie and Kiddy then? I suppose if they do add Diddy one more DK character(s)..should be just fine no? Tiger how about Dixie and Kiddy? Because I think Diddy and DK need to be seperated from each other for their own reasons.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well, since the beginning of the thread, every diddy fan has said "diddy should be solo, not with dixie" so that is probably why everyone ganged up on you. now we should all gang up on zombie and basement for their ridiculous ways of debating.

EDIT:the next dk character in should be k. rool

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Actually..I have a Question in DKC 3..Dixie was teamed up with who?..Cause I think that would be a good team right there.
Kiddy Kong. I personally never liked him. I only played Dixie in DKC3, like I only played Diddy in DKC2, and DK in DKC

EDIT: Wow, my comp was slow. I posted this after I first saw Darkknight and it stalled for about 5 minutes.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Technically we have never been trying to debate any of you regardless of what you people think, although I still say Diddyshould be the last character Nintendo should think of when creating their roster for Brawl.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Technically we have never been trying to debate any of you regardless of what you people think, although I still say Diddyshould be the last character Nintendo should think of when creating their roster for Brawl.
Diddy was one of the most requested characters for Brawl, so in now ways is he last, buddy.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I really don't care what you think you aren't going to convince me thathe should be in Brawl so why waste your time, but I still am allowed to post my opinions on the matter regardless of how much support a character has, so I will still say no to Diddy Kong.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
If he is as popular and demanded as you say he is why wasnt he in melee?
Time constraints. That's why a lot of popular characters weren't included and a lot of characters that weren't even requested got put in.

EDIT: Diddy also got a lot more requests this time around than for Melee.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Okay, people has been screaming for Diddy Kong after the Smash Bros game. Don't believe me: Gamefaqs, Gamespot, and others been wanting him in. Zombie and Basement, if I didn't know any better I would you were Miyamoto's b******. He hates DKC as much as you guys do. Diddy Kong along with a few others (Ridley, Dedede etc) are one of the most popular Nintendo characters that aren't in yet. Where's Xianfeng? Why isn't he helping?

And to Basement: Who do YOU want in Brawl? You reject Diddy, Sonic, and the WarioWare characters. I want to know who YOU want in Brawl.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Like I really follow who makes the games I just play them.
Well..without him Nintendo will be in shambles. He is a famous game creator with the likes of Hidoe Kojima, that guy who made Fable, the Atari dude and many more others. You should appreciate them because they made the games for the gamers. But if you don't care..then hush. Also how in the hell do you not know Miyamoto?!..God your an idiot.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Well..without him Nintendo will be in shambles. He is a famous game creator with the likes of Hidoe Kojima, that guy who made Fable, the Atari dude and many more others. You should appreciate them because they made the games for the gamers. But if you don't care..then hush. Also how in the hell do you not know Miyamoto?!..God your an idiot.
I didnt ever say I didnt care about what he did. I only said I didnt really follow that much. After you said something about him I did recognize the name.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Try spelling their names correctly (it's Hideo not Hidoe) and don't talk in the future tense when saying where Nintendo would be without him. Also you have no right to question his intelligence you don't even know all the people you tried to list. Yeah, I'm sure ther is a guy named Atari dude floating about.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
..Well does it matter? Atari is long dead just as soon Roy will be because there will be no more clones. Even in FF6 Roy pwnd..over Marth and then they killed it..why? I dunno so there..I never was talking in the future tense..either. Look without Miyamoto the NES would never been a success therefore gaming would been dead. So you could just stayed there without any Video games..

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
zombie, how can you not know who is Shigeru Miyamoto? he is God of the video game world. i find that impossible unless you have been living in a cave your whole life.

now basement, you have as much right as anyone to post in any thread, "AS LONG AS" you give good points as to why a certain character should not be in brawl. just saying "I don't like diddy and he shouldn't be in because i hate him" is not a reasonable argument. tell us why you don't want him BESIDES hating him.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
..Well does it matter? Atari is long dead just as soon Roy will be because there will be no more clones. Even in FF6 Roy pwnd..over Marth and then they killed it..why? I dunno so there..I never was talking in the future tense..either. Look without Miyamoto the NES would never been a success therefore gaming would been dead. So you could just stayed there without any Video games..
Atari still makes games.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I really dont mind if Roy doesnt make it. Either way Im fine.

Atari is alive they just dont have a system.

zombie, how can you not know who is Shigeru Miyamoto? he is God of the video game world. i find that impossible unless you have been living in a cave your whole life.
In a later post I said I recognized the name it just took a minute.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, but atari built systems in the "2nd" generation, and by that time, video games were losing profit and died down. then shiggy and nintendo came by and revived it. therefore, no Shigeru Miyamoto, no mario, no smash, no halo, no metal gear solid, no video games.

let's get back on topic.

Diddy ftw!!!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master

now basement, you have as much right as anyone to post in any thread, "AS LONG AS" you give good points as to why a certain character should not be in brawl. just saying "I don't like diddy and he shouldn't be in because i hate him" is not a reasonable argument. tell us why you don't want him BESIDES hating him.
He has really bad cable so he doesn't get game related media except when he comes to my house and even then we have better things to do like actually play the games instead of caring who makes them, but I agree he should know Miyamoto.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
what makes you think i don't play the games? you guys are just gamers. i am a game enthusist. i know all about games, whether it be the politics or the game itself. gaming is basically my life. and it is people like you who ruin it for me saying idiotic things regarding characters.

Diddy for Brawl.
Diddy ftw.
Diddy pawns over all DK characters.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Diddy isnt as good as everyone thinks. Your all just bias. Oh DarkKnight thanks for the bad rep. Finally Im in the red enough that no amout of rep will get me out of. I know it was you because you wrote troll. Thanks again and keep the red/bad rep coming towards me.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no, you are just dumb enough to not realize the great potential diddy can have for super smash. who do you support? basement named one and he didn't even think that person deserved to be in brawl. are you guys seriously that ********?

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
no, you are just dumb enough to not realize the great potential diddy can have for super smash. who do you support? basement named one and he didn't even think that person deserved to be in brawl. are you guys seriously that ********?
The only character they support is Tumble, a Toad knockoff from one of the Mario Party games (forgot which). :laugh:

It's amazing I never thought there were so many Diddy haters in the world.
What are you talking about? There are just two: Basement dweller and Zombie.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
The only character they support is Tumble, a Toad knockoff from one of the Mario Party games (forgot which). :laugh:
MP3

What are you talking about? There are just two: Basement dweller and Zombie.
The only two who hate diddy AND can't accept that he is Brawl material. My friend hates
that furry little *******!
, but knows he can fight in Brawl and accepts the fact he will most likely be in Brawl.

Top Bottom