• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy in Brawl+

shanus

Smash Hero
Hi all, while not a Diddy player, my friend Shortline is quite excellent and is featured in our Brawl+ combo vid, What's all the PLUS about?

I figured you all would want to see some sick clips of what diddy can do in Brawl+, so here you go:

As editted by the man, the legend, DangerLance, I'm glad to present you with a nice showcase of pretty epic Brawl+ clips. Please post comments, subscribe, etc.

CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME

For those that want to know, this codeset is a little outdates now, but here are the values (I now use 8-8.5% hitstun + higher grav, etcetc).

Important Code Values:
9.5% Hitstun
1.1x Dash speed
1.15x down gravity
11/22/5 Shieldstun
No ASL
Dash Dancing
Hitlag 60%
No Stale Moves
0 Buffer
Lagless Edges
Triple Jump Glitch
Infinite Replay
No Trip

What is Brawl+?
Check out the FAQ:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213744

shanus

Smash Hero
nooooooo thankssssss. but cool vids.. not fer me i have melee when I want to play it. still cool ideas and all
Its not meant to be melee, its an alternative to Brawl with additions that add a lot of fun competitive factors to the game. Glad you enjoyed the vid. I'm sure some diddy players will enjoy many of the combos in this vid (esp. the last one, that one is sexy :O)

Top Bottom