• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did Snake......

K-Dog244

Smash Cadet
Did Snake cause you too buy the MGS series or at least research it? I have a ps2 and psp so I bougt his games for them. :chuckle:

trev94

Smash Journeyman
no...... i had the games way befor brawl came out

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I think this should be in the Light House.

And no. It did not. Because that much brokenness cannot be contained within a person very long.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
This game was practically designed to do that. With every character. Nintendo and all accociated companies want you to give them money.. er.. buy thier games.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Most people are going to say how Snake was very popular before Brawl, and most people had already played the games. Still, this thread doesn't feel like it belongs here.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
This is pretty much for all characters, not necessarilly Snake. I had never heard of Fire Emblem before the Smash series came out. Or Earthbound or Kid Icarus. I did know about the Metal Gear Solid games, however.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I didn't know who the hell was Lucas, Lucario, Pit and Ike before Brawl announced them.
(Actually Pit was a Melee trophy, I just forgot about him)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I played MGS3, MGS2, and MGS: TTS in that order before I heard about him being in Brawl.

it's a slow game all you do is sneak around

and bribri is right
It all depends on how you play it. If you learn more about the game, you will find
il est beaucoup plus rapide que Brawl.
:laugh:

LOL. I remember that from Subsistence's Secret Theater.

P.S. This should be in the Light House.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Anyway on topic.

I never did play his games , i didn't even like Snake is brawl much. I was aware of his existence though in other consoles.

Top Bottom