• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Dekar173

Justice Man
Just because you can't play the system like I can doesn't mean it's impossible in HC- there are idiots underpricing the **** out of their items there, too. If you had a knowledge of the "metagame" in hardcore you'd understand and be able to snipe auctions and then reprice for huge profits.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LMFAO calling us sub-par cause we aren't playing hardcore? LMFAO Hardcore doesn't dictate anything about your skill level, you know literally ANYONE can complete hardcore mode after x hours spent. You're an idiot Divinokage, I bet you I can complete hardcore mode faster then you can. In fact I guarantee I can.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Go for it, do it. Of course you can do it faster, I dont play 8 hours a day.

Dekar, I know but I dont really enjoy watching the AH for a long time and trying to make money that way, I want to play the game more.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's what warriors do, don't they? ;)

If things are not glorious then it doesnt mean ****!

Edit: Stubborn and stupid huh? In reality, Im very reasonable, im doing this on purpose to spice it up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
c'mon guys don't make this babby general
at least take it to PMs or something

Dekar173

Justice Man
AH trolling for roughly 5 minutes between runs will get you your auction snipes- anything that's a good deal will disappear within the time you're doing your runs, so you're both farming and... farming.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I doubt most people here even have enough money to compete with you Casey lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ha, I just got an email from blizzard for a sell on RMAH. + $1

I'm catching up dphat!

Also, dphat, what you would value this at on RMAH

1-hand dagger
400dps
170 Str
100 Vit
Life on Hit + 550
Crit Dmg +99%
1 Socket

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Unless it has like 2.0 AS or something it's worthless and even then >_> pretty worthless.

Also, you didn't list the second most important stat lol people look at a weapons AS right after it's dps.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I dont remember what is was. I dont have access to the game atm. You can search for this item on the RMAH-US, I put it on there for a buttload.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
TBH most warriors don't care about there offhand damage, they look at stats and the stats on that pretty good. Near to 200 crit chance (after adding a gem) with 100+ dual stats and loh. Not a bad find just the dps is really low :/ if that was around 800 dps you would of been golden.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You can still run it as the off-hand no? Does that affect the damage just as bad as the main-hand?

I dont know how this works cause I've only played DH (lols)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You can still run it as the off-hand no? Does that affect the damage just as bad as the main-hand?

I dont know how this works cause I've only played DH (lols)
Yeah, that will lower your damage significantly. Main and off hand calculate damage the same.

Edit: Andy people certainly do care about the damage on their offhand lol what. Having a weapon in your right or left hand makes no difference. That dps is so low it would lower someone with a 900+dps weapon by like 10k dps or something even with the 15% AS buff. Most people will see the dps of that weapon and not even look at the stats. In fact most people won't even scroll that far into the AH to see the weapon in the first place. It's only worth is to someone really poor who can't afford a decent weapon.

Player-3

Smash Hero
well if the barb was running sprintwind run like the wind only scales off main hand so the off hand dps really only affects whirlwind (really not that much dps compared to RLTW since it alternates between MH/OH), so the stats would be very very very awesome for that specific build lmao, but yea other than that i doubt it'd sell for much outside of a barb using that build

i'm totally poor or i would buy it from you

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
well if the barb was running sprintwind run like the wind only scales off main hand so the off hand dps really only affects whirlwind (really not that much dps compared to RLTW since it alternates between MH/OH), so the stats would be very very very awesome for that specific build lmao, but yea other than that i doubt it'd sell for much outside of a barb using that build

i'm totally poor or i would buy it from you
Pretty sure that is a bug though :/. That could make the dagger worth significantly more for WW/sprint barbs but I would imagine that is going to be patched.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah lol i would too

although right now i'm running 2 handed whirlwind/sprint because i found a 1300 dps 2h with amazing stats on the AH for 400k lmao

rokimomi

Smash Lord
u kidding me, that dagger iz an amazing WW barb offhand (read: high end, not godly), sell it soon before they nerf the useful ness of something like that, yea, sprint right now only scales off mainhand dps
only thing bad about it is the somewhat low loh, but tis no throwaway, lol

also, am I the only one in the world who never had faith in diablo pvp, its even more of a gear check than pve

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well they should make gear a lot less influential for pvp then.. like make basic stats a lot better but make gear barely any difference. Because if you start getting one shotted because someone has ridiculous crit, it's pretty dumb.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Yeah, that will lower your damage significantly. Main and off hand calculate damage the same.

Edit: Andy people certainly do care about the damage on their offhand lol what. Having a weapon in your right or left hand makes no difference. That dps is so low it would lower someone with a 900+dps weapon by like 10k dps or something even with the 15% AS buff. Most people will see the dps of that weapon and not even look at the stats. In fact most people won't even scroll that far into the AH to see the weapon in the first place. It's only worth is to someone really poor who can't afford a decent weapon.
I think my statement was true, all i remember was reading on how barbs don't really care about offhand damage atm and just looking for stats. Probably cause of the build wampuh posted.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think my statement was true, all i remember was reading on how barbs don't really care about offhand damage atm and just looking for stats. Probably cause of the build wampuh posted.
Yeah it's because the WW/sprint build is really popular atm. Normally offhands are calculated the same as main hand, just not for sprint for whatever reason(probably a bug that will be patched).

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
So how much have you guys made playing this game anyway? I wish I could make a decent amount of money playing, but I am always broke =(.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've made $285. I could make a lot more but I don't play anymore really. Waiting for PVP then might play for a little bit and then sell my gear for probably at least $1000.

Top Bottom