• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dgamesia X - Coming Soon(tm) - Documents released ;-;

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
working theory: xonar is using his computer designing skills to develop a fighting game based on dgamers and will get it published by nintendo. he hosts it on smashboards in hopes of getting mlg to sponsor it and having it blow up as the most popular competitive skill-based game

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sailor Moon is,... Joey? Should be Masquerain.

Two-Face should be John Freeman.
Question marks should include Sherlock Hound.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yo, any team with Drew/Marshy/Jerkus/Xonar/I is in for a hard run. Even if we're up against Stew/EE/Swiss/Glyfe.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I will forever associate the Kary one with Mike G. ATM, I'm living at the house a relative of mine just moved out of. My iPod is the only one in either family that remembers
the router password, so, consequently, I am on limited access at night for a couple days. I will still be around. Woulda posted in the social, but too tired and lazy.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm the secret boss at the end of the game, aren't I? You guys're too kind. ^_~

On a serious note, if this IS a fighting game, that would be pretty hilarious, and even better if it's not broken. Hopefully it's not run on the Mugen engine, good grief.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It really should be a mafia based fighting game like what the ****. And I had better be the large (not grappler) character, even though I'm short irl. I need to be riding the 502 dragon.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
working theory: xonar is using his computer designing skills to develop a fighting game based on dgamers and will get it published by nintendo. he hosts it on smashboards in hopes of getting mlg to sponsor it and having it blow up as the most popular competitive skill-based game
plottwist: MLG is already sponsoring it

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
*intercepts intercept*

interception

see it's cool because it's an inception joke & interception is not only an actual term, but THE term being used in the original statement phrase thing

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
so if that Two-Face is meant to represent me ...

I'm not sure whether I should be flattered, or super, SUPER offended because holy **** that's such a good picture of Two Face

how have you not shown it to me

it would be such a good avatar

Orboknown

Smash Hero
gheb is on both sides of the line though, unless the gorfdamnit is supposed to rep gorf when that wasn't his exact avvy

Top Bottom