• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dgamesia X - Coming Soon(tm) - Documents released ;-;

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So funny the way the world works. Ramses and I were talking about this yesterday. Expect something around Nov 12th.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I myself am disappointed too so here is an album filled with pictures from my picture folder that I randomly uploaded I hope this makes your day just a little bit better.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I myself am disappointed too so here is an album filled with pictures from my picture folder that I randomly uploaded I hope this makes your day just a little bit better.
game is shaping out to be really great; love the pre-renders of alt zen costumes

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've actually made a start on this. Need to get a menu system going (I have a start) but above that research networking. We also need to finish designing Raziek so that our starter roster is done. To be fair, this probably won't be done any time soon, because I hardly have free time outside of what I do for school/sanity.

take this and run with it

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Requested by Raziek. I can't get into the nitty gritty programming of this before figuring out Networking and because thats such an insane time commitment, it wont be coming any time soon. So here's everything dGamesiaX :D Enjoy, criticize, disappoint, whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshy, Evil Eye, Circus, Gheb, WashedLaundry, Ryker, Xonar, Raziek, S2, ZenKing, Soup, J, Sworddancer, Kary, Swiss, Kuz, Gorf, Rockin, Glyph, Vanderzant

Well Rounded:

J, Vandy, Sworddancer, Gorf, Glyph

Offensive:

Marshy, Ryker, Gheb, Kuz, Swissai

Defensive:

WashedLaundry, Circus, Stew, Evil Eye, Rockin

Skill Based:

Xonar, Kary, Raziek, RamenZen, Soup

Locked Characters:

Ranmaru

Ruy

KeviM

Nabe

Overswarm

Tom

DLC:

Broom Pack: Macman

Brawl Broom Pack: Rajam, adumbrodeus &/or Praxis

BTG Pack: BSL, JTB, GLG

OTL Pack: Chaco, Junglefever, Sephiroths Masamune

Disco Pack: John2k4, Vinyl, Joey

Mayling Pack: Mayling, Tandora, Cello, McFox

Founder’s Pack: Eor, Frozen Flame

Moderator Pack: Kataefi, Omni, Hilt

Gova’s face pack: Gova’s face

Needs assignment: Bardull, Kantrip, Ronike, Kirby yoshi, Jdietz, Nich, Dark Horse, X1

Variables:

HP = 100

Attack = 0-100

Defense = 0-100

Speed = 0-100

TS (total stats) = 130 (not factoring hp obv)

YourAttack / ((OpponentDEF+10)/10) = damage

Any of the 3 stats is a value from 1-100

All characters added values combine into 130, preventing characters from overpowering others, with skill based having less TS

Okay so

We have to divide our Ocharacters and Dcharacters further. (offensive // Defensive)

You want some fast attackers, some slow attackers, some bulky attackers, frail attackers etc...

VARIETY!

So what I was thinking is

for offensive, 1 fast/frail, 1 slow/bulky, 1 slow/frail and well roundedx2 (frail/bulky standing for Defense)

for Defensive, 1 fast/weak, 1 slow/strong, 1 slow/weak and well roundedx2 (weak/strong standing for attack)

Pick 3 characters + 1 benched that you can switch before a battle.

A battle is aimed to last 20-30 turns, assuming a reasonably balanced team.

That means that a character dies in 7-10 turns

As for the skills a character has

I'd say we give every character at least 1 "spammable" skill, on low (or no) cooldown. Each character also has a "big" skill, which has high cooldown but high reward. Besides that, we can add more, but this should serve as a base for every character.

Basic game rules

The game is played 3 characters vs 3 characters. The teams are selected in blind pick beforehand. Each of the players can select a back up team member that he can switch out before a match begins, except the first match. The game is played turn based as in pokeyman.

Before a turn, each player selects what skills every one of his characters does. The skills are then resolved based on Speed. Example: Speed 90 goes first, then Speed 80, then Speed 40, then Speed 20, etc.

A character dies when its HP reaches 0. The goal is to kill all opponents. Damage is rounded to 1 decimal. If you can’t use any move you automatically use “Flail”, a basic attack.

Successive target redirections override previous ones.

Well Rounded:

J, vanderzant, Sworddancer, Gorf, Glyph

J

HP: 100
ATK: 45
DEF: 45
SPD: 40

Small Skill:

“=p”

Attack an enemy. In addition to dealing damage, you can reduce the targets ATK, DEF, or SPD by 10 for the rest of the turn and next turn.

Big Skill:

“Trickster”

Attack an enemy. Any stat reduction active on the target is extended by 3 turns. [cooldown forgotten?]

Passive:
“Yay for town duders!”

Any time J reduces the opponent’s (ATK or DEF), J ‘s team gains 5 (ATK or DEF) for the next 2 turns.

vanderzant

ATK:

DEF:

SPD:

Small skill:

Small skill:

Big skill:

Passive:

Sworddancer.

Stats:

ATK: 40

SPD: 45

Small Skill:

"Sword Dance - PreGame"

Cannot be targeted or affected by moves this turn. 1 turn cooldown.

Big Skill:

"Sword Dance - Town"

Can only be activated if “Sword Dance - PreGame” was used last turn. Attacks the target, dealing 2.5x damage.

Big Skill:

"Sword Dance - Scum"

Can only be activated if “Sword Dance - PreGame” was used last turn. Increases the team’s ATK/DEF/SPD by 15 for 3 turns.

Big Skill:
“Sword Dance - Indy”

Can only be activated if “Sword Dance - PreGame” was used last turn. Doubles Sworddancer’s Speed this turn to deliver a fast blow to the target. Avoids the second move that targets Sworddancer this turn.

gorf

Stats:

ATK: 55

SPD: 30

Small Skill:

“Pass the Walrus”

Target one player. You will pass any “Walrus” you have to that character.

Small Skill:

“Get off my Skype, sis!”

Target one player. Deals basic attack damage. Only usable while holding a “Walrus”

Big Skill:

“Toast the Walrus”

Choose a number with increments of 5. (5, 10, 15, 20 max)

You will create a “Walrus” which holds the value you selected on gorf. Holding the Walrus deals (value) damage to the holder at the end of a turn. After 4 turns, the “Walrus” goes away. A character can’t hold more than one “Walrus” at a time. You can overwrite any “Walrus” you’re holding.

Passive:

“YOU DUMB BROAD”

While Gorf is alive, opponents’ Speed decreased by 10.

Passive:

“Dem dreads”

While holding a “Walrus”, increase your ATK/DEF/SPD by (WalrusValue*2).

DtJ Glyphmoney

Stats:
ATK: 35
DEF: 40
SPD: 55

Small Skill:

“BIGMUSCLES INTIMIDATION”

Target an opponent, Glyph attacks the target, all opponents lose 10 ATK for the rest of the turn.

Big Skill:

“Suck it, nerds!”

Deals damage to all opponents. Opponents hit by this move are forced to target Glyph for the rest of the turn. 2 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“An adventure game adventure!”

Your team gains 10 Speed while DtJ Glyphmoney is alive.

Offensive:
Marshy, Ryker, Gheb, Kuz, Swiss

Fast/frail - Marshy

Slow/bulky - Kuz

Slow/frail - Swiss

Well Rounded - Gheb/Ryker

marshy

Stats:

ATK: 65

DEF: 15
SPD: 50

Small skill:

“AYO **** YO ****”

Deals damage ignoring 10 of your opponent’s Defense.

Big skill:

“i just wanna lynch *******”

Deals damage in addition to inflicting “bleed” status on the opponent. The opponent will take 100% of the damage dealt over the next 3 turns. 3 turns cooldown.

Passive:

“hammah!”

Marshy deals 30% bonus damage to characters under 25 health.

“Moderator Bypass”

If facing an opponent with same Speed, your attack will land first.

th3Kuzinator

Stats:

ATK: 65

SPD: 20

Small Skill:

“Naw he town”

Target an ally and an opponent. You and the ally will both attack the opponent, using 50% of the ally’s attack stat.

Big Skill:

“The truth is...”

Target an enemy, deal damage equal to (ATK/4) unmitigated by defense. 4 turn cooldown.

Passive:
“Coo’, coo’”

Every time an enemy dies, Kuz gains 10 SPD.

Swiss

Stats:

ATK: 85

DEF: 20

SPD: 25

Small Skill:

“Forevermore, forevermore...”

Target one enemy, damages the enemy in addition to inflicting “Silence”, disallowing the enemy from using non-damage moves for the next 2 turns.

Big Skill:

“Golden daffodils”

Target one enemy, damages the enemy in addition to inflicting “bleed”, dealing 100% of the damage received over the next 3 turns. 3 turn cooldown.

Passive:
“Italics”
Deals 10% bonus damage on opponents that are debuffed.

Gheb

Stats:

ATK: 55

DEF: 30

SPD: 45

Small skill:

"Decimate"

Deals damage to your current target(s) equal to your attack [mitigated by defense]. If you hit Decimate on the same target(s) as last turn, increase the damage x1.2. This effect stacks.

Big skill:

"Target"

Changes your target to one of the following types:

- Well Rounded

- Offensive

- Defensive

- Skill Based

You will target all opponents who are the same type as your Target skill has selected.

Can only be used once every other turn. This does not take up a turn. Always goes first.

Passive:

"Roar of Death!"

When Gheb dies, his target(s) lose 10 attack the next turn.

Passive:
"You're nothing like me"

Gheb's passive target is Well Rounded.

Ryker

ATK: 60

DEF: 30

Small Skill:

“Aggressive Mediation”

Target an opponent. If that opponent used or is going to use a non-damaging move this turn, deal damage and inflict “bleed”, dealing 100% of the damage over 3 turns.

Small Skill:

“Paragon of Masculinity”

Target an opponent. If that opponent used or is going to use a damaging move this turn, deal damage and inflict “poison”, dealing 5 damage flat over 2 turns.

Big Skill:
“Oh man, now you’re REALLY asking for it!”

Next turn, Ryker’s ATK is doubled. 3 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“STUPID LUCKY”

After x amount of successful hits, Ryker gains x amount of x stat.

“Unparalleled Will”

If an ally is alive when you die, your death is delayed by one turn.

Defensive:
WashedLaundry, Circus, S2, Evil Eye, Rockin

Fast/weak: Rockin

Slow/strong: Evil Eye

Slow/weak: WashedLaundry

Well rounded: Circus, Stew

WashedLaundry

DEF: 80
SPD: 15

Small Skill:

“GORFDAMN”

Target one ally and one opponent. Hit the opponent and heal the ally for the damage dealt. Can not target self. If no friendly targets are left, Washed can still use this move but won’t heal.

Big Skill:

“I’ll take anything you throw at me!”

For 3 turns, decreases all damage received by 25%. 3 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“Wall Mechanics”

If WashedLaundry wasn’t attacked this turn, he heals 15 HP.

Evil Eye

ATK: 45

DEF: 70

SPD: 15

Small Skill:

“I ain’t lettin’ go”

Target one enemy, that enemy takes damage equal to battle damage (damage is calculated on the turn this skill was activated and is constant) from EE every turn over the next 4 turns. This can only be active on one opponent at a time. If EE uses another skill, “I ain’t lettin’ go” does not apply damage for that turn. Using this skill while it is active takes up your turn and cancels the effect.

Big Skill:

“WoT: Wall of Text”

Target one enemy, that target is forced to target you the next 2 turns with 25% decreased damage. 3 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“Thought it was over, huh?”

Every time EE gets damaged, he gains attack equal to (damage taken/2). This lasts for 2 turns and gets overwritten by stronger boosts.

Rockin

ATK: 20
DEF: 60
SPD: 50

Small Skill:

“OMGUS”

Target one enemy, damages the enemy in addition to setting your eyes on the opponent, opening the opponent up for other moves of yours.

Big Skill:
“Only the best”

Target an opponent that you set your eyes on, that opponent can not act for the rest of the turn. Stops that target from having your eyes on them.

Big Skill:

“...again with the Rockin gay jokes”

Target one enemy, damages the enemy in addition to inflicting “Silence”, disallowing the enemy from using non-damage moves for the next turn, two turns if you have your eyes on them, as well as stopping your eyes on them. 4 turn cooldown.

S2

ATK: 40

DEF: 55

SPD: 35

Skill:

“Sailor Stupider”

Inflict damage to target enemy; if the target takes damage from this attack, the target is afflicted with “weakness”, increasing all damage that target takes by 20% for the next turn. “Weakness” does not stack.

Skill:

“INFRACTION”

Target an ally. If that ally is targeted for an attack on the following turn, the attacker shall be poisoned for 10 damage per turn over the next two turns.

Passive:

“Stew-chan, prettiest girl in all of dgames”

Every time Stew deals damage to an opponent affected with Weakness, your team gets +5 DEF for the next 2 turns.

Circus

DEF: 55

Small Skill:

“Adventure Time!”

Attack an opponent. For the next three turns, you and the player your attack landed on will only be able to attack each other. This can only affect one target at a time, new targets override old targets.

Big Skill:

“Up up and away!”

For this turn only, your entire team’s Original DEF stat is equal to yours. 4 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“Let’s form a big pile!”

Damage is halved for each successive attack dealt towards you in a single turn.

Skill Based:

Xonar, Kary, Raziek, RamenZen, Soup

Xonar

Stats:

ATK:

DEF:

SPD:

Small Skill:

“D-d-doushio?!”

Target one enemy, deal normal damage to that target. Removes silence if afflicted with the status on that turn.

"Take one for the team"

Target one team member, redirect all damage that that team member would take this turn to Xonar. This move always goes first.

Big Skill:

“It ain’t that easy”

Target one opponent, revert any non-damaging effect the target activated this turn. 2 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“Aggressive Defense”

Returns 50% of damage received to the attacker.

“Back on my feet”

If you took more than 40 damage this turn, you heal 20 HP at the end of the turn.

“All according to plan”

If a team member dies, you heal 10 HP.

Kary

ATK:

DEF:

SPD:

Small Skill:

“Simple misdirection”

Attack a target. If damage is inflicted, Kary’s target will miss their target, attacking either the character to the left or the right (Kary’s choice) of the intended target.

Big Skill:

“Trapped”

Places a trap at an ally’s feet (self is a valid target). The trap is functional after the next turn. The first attack that turn, the opponent takes damage equal to the damage dealt by that attack. 1 turn cooldown. The trap stays out for 2 turns.

“Jester”

Target an opponent. Next turn, you and the target swap for that turn, redirecting attacks appropriately. If you are hit the turn you activate the effect, your opponent sees who you targeted. 3 turn cooldown.

Passive:

“Trick”

Opponent can't see what move you used or what the effects were, except for damage.

Raziek

For Raziek, we want a COMBO character. Make moves that can lead into others, a la sworddancer, but more commitment to a certain aspect.

ATK:

DEF:

SPD:

Small Skill:

Big Skill:

V/LA

Soup

Stats:

ATK:

DEF:

SPD:

Small skill:

“Adaptability”

Activating this skill allows the player to move Soup’s ATK to DEF to their will and vice versa. This will last for the rest of the match. Can only be used four times per match. This does not count as a boost or decrease. Moving stats can only be done in increments of 10.

Big skill:

"It’s all about angle!"

Activate one of the following three effects based on the conditions:

If ATK > DEF:

“Are you sure?”

Attacks the target, if it hits, lowers the target’s Defense by 5 for this turn and the next turn. If the target is hit by “Are you sure?” again while it is still active, the effect will stack and reset the timer.

If DEF > ATK:
“Double Team”

Hits twice. Can only be activated once every other turn.

If ATK = DEF

“This has me hyped!”

Increases ATK and DEF by 20 for 3 turns. This does not stack with itself.

Note: If Soup transfers ATK or DEF, his stat buffs will always be moved last.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This coulda been good tho, aye?

:059:
if I had time I would've invested it in this, I might do a specialization in networking and take this project as the final assignment, meaning I can get a good grade and this stuff out there. who knows what next year brings eh.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
ballin work guys. nice job translating ****** personalities into this especially

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sweet I even made the maybe list... or the maybe-maybe list as it were :p

Also every time Gorf posts now I do a little double-take

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I assumed that until you said that Nabe.

Top Bottom