• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm very non-mainstream. The only things I play right now are Final Fantasies 5, 6, and 9, Half-Life 1, and other old games. I just finished Portal 2 today, so.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I had this horrible dream that I was going to dinner with friends and one of the girls accidentally had her mouth over mine when I was about to say something and kind of made my mouth pop which hurt!

next thing I know is my teeth feel out like dentures and I was screaming nooooo

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Gnosia is a cool werewolf game on the Switch, you guys should check it out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My annual venture to the forum was due. Hope all of you are well.

What a dead social thread. Hope the Discord is poppin’. I don’t use Discord much if at all these days, let alone message boards, so I wouldn’t know. It’s not you guys, it’s me, unironically.

Ah yeah but I only respond to prods from people with a brain
Classic.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

What a dead social thread. Hope the Discord is poppin’. I don’t use Discord much if at all these days, let alone message boards, so I wouldn’t know. It’s not you guys, it’s me, unironically.

Classic.
You must return, it will never be the same without the Bard.

bessie

Smash Journeyman

Classic.
Hi Bard! I'm bessie from xkcd, do you remember me me me??

Our forum is gone, so Ranmaru kindly invited us to play here.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You must return, it will never be the same without the Bard.
Full disclosure, it actually somewhat bothers me to even be catering to the ad revenue of this site frankly, but unfortunately I can’t just walk away from here permanently. A strange, invisible force demands I come in and at least check in/say hello even if I have to use the platform of an administration I am not fond of. I invested way too much time here to just say “yeah I’m just going to **** off and not check back in ever again.”

Hi Bard! I'm bessie from xkcd, do you remember me me me??

Our forum is gone, so Ranmaru kindly invited us to play here.
Sure do, you guys were fantastic. Can’t say I was a fan of the mafia role I got on xkcd (it was a peculiar lovers variant tied to laserguy who was also mafia but on a different mafia faction than my own, or something like that), but I still enjoyed the player base.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Full disclosure, it actually somewhat bothers me to even be catering to the ad revenue of this site frankly, but unfortunately I can’t just walk away from here permanently. A strange, invisible force demands I come in and at least check in/say hello even if I have to use the platform of an administration I am not fond of. I invested way too much time here to just say “yeah I’m just going to **** off and not check back in ever again.”

Sure do, you guys were fantastic. Can’t say I was a fan of the mafia role I got on xkcd (it was a peculiar lovers variant tied to laserguy who was also mafia but on a different mafia faction than my own, or something like that), but I still enjoyed the player base.
There's still the Discord! It's grown since.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
What just happened? Why does the forum look like this? Is this an april fools thing? Does the bus run through here?
It's an april fools thing, a few of the previous versions are listed here: https://www.ssbwiki.com/SmashBoards#April_Fools.27_Day_gags Some of the ones not listed there include a rebecca black thing and a slowpoke theme.

To clarify, my annoyance is not that my avatar was changed to a dbz character, dbz is cool. I'm annoyed at it being not a cool DBZ character.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks for remembering us! I'm disappointed to hear you're not interested in playing at this time. If you change your mind, many of us have been playing here, in the current game more than half of the players are from xkcd.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey thanks for remembering us! I'm disappointed to hear you're not interested in playing at this time. If you change your mind, many of us have been playing here, in the current game more than half of the players are from xkcd.
I hate not being involved in the Mafia scene back here tbh. It’s great stretching for my brain and I love getting invested and sinking my teeth into a game. I confess I followed the latest game which was a fun read; things got quite scary for Town at the end LOL, what a comeback!

But yeah I’m just not fond of Smashboards. I don’t support this site because I can’t respect the decision-making of its administration. There is a lot of deep-seeded scorn in me towards them and I get a lot of anxiety and anger just posting here. I just can’t forgive them because I’m fully convinced they wronged me. It’s just not good for my mental health to stay active too long here.

If I ever get over it though I’ll play, but I just can’t atm. Not to sound like a giant ****ing baby but that’s how I feel about it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I hate not being involved in the Mafia scene back here tbh. It’s great stretching for my brain and I love getting invested and sinking my teeth into a game. I confess I followed the latest game which was a fun read; things got quite scary for Town at the end LOL, what a comeback!

But yeah I’m just not fond of Smashboards. I don’t support this site because I can’t respect the decision-making of its administration. There is a lot of deep-seeded scorn in me towards them and I get a lot of anxiety and anger just posting here. I just can’t forgive them because I’m fully convinced they wronged me. It’s just not good for my mental health to stay active too long here.

If I ever get over it though I’ll play, but I just can’t atm. Not to sound like a giant ****ing baby but that’s how I feel about it.
Sorry for this post, kind’ve puts a damper on the mood when I look back at it. I sent an admin a message so that we can talk over what happened. Feel like having open communication is the only way to move on from these bad vibes I get whenever I post here.

It must have been pretty big man since I remember you as BarDumb and you never minded that!
Your memory is full of holes, just like swiss cheese. 😜

Top Bottom