• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i like clicking on a link in swf and being presented with a black screen and an img taken from a random place on the page im on

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
What happened?

So many new people just suddenly started posting here!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don’t worry, we’re going to build a wall pretty soon, and Nintenzone is going to pay for it. :troll:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
already am :V

at least i'm pretty sure i am considering the walking jynx my brother is, all the blood on my hands, all the crazy **** that happens, and ect

i would be more surprised if i wan't haunted and all of that was perfectly normal, that'll be crazy :V

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean those without Premium can't prank...
So you can still give them then.

Pay up, I want pinkeroni :3c

pay for? no

make? probably, like a wall of **** filled with memes half ***** statements and a buncha jokes
But the whole point is you have to pay for it in accordance with the dumb wall meme. If we aren’t paying for it, then it’s all for naught.

I’ll let you think about it while I go play Frisbee with a retriever, you have until the 11th hour to reach my ultimatums.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But the whole point is you have to pay for it in accordance with the dumb wall meme. If we aren’t paying for it, then it’s all for naught.

I’ll let you think about it while I go play Frisbee with a retriever, you have until the 11th hour to reach my ultimatums.
.....katt is lost :V

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i really like zeldas design here. shes more playful and fun looking than super serious boringass zelda of before

the following imgs are officially SWAG CERTIFIED

for those who dont care bout smash too much check out i have left a SWAG CERTIFIED vid

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey guys, I have become DGame's new janitor. PM or @ me for stickys, thread locks/opens, people that need to get hardbodied, etc.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
poor bardul lol

but hey thats actually pretty great, we have a running joke that swamps bad at everythign and hes currently the only one who can edit our win lists and ques :V if ya could actually help us out that'll be great dude~

BarDulL

Town Vampire
poor bardul lol

but hey thats actually pretty great, we have a running joke that swamps bad at everythign and hes currently the only one who can edit our win lists and ques :V if ya could actually help us out that'll be great dude~
That's the plan! No one else was doing it, so I figured I'd step it up. I also figure I'm a decent liaison between the NZ community and the older DGames community, so it works out.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
gorf is known far and wide for his unmatched ability at banding people with different backgrounds together

Top Bottom