• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
You would think that experiencing a never ending cycle of getting drenched in water would be an an indicator for someone considering themselves to be a

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Copy/paste of what I posted on Facebook:

"I find myself without the words to properly express this sadness.

I didn't realize just how much Robin Williams had touched my life until hearing of his death just moments ago. It didn't feel real. How could it happen to him?

How could someone who brought such warmth and happiness to millions be lost to such crushing, inescapable sadness? It brings me to tears, and I don't say that jokingly. An irreplaceable man has been lost to the world. He brightened so much of my childhood, and shaped my adolescence in many ways. 'Carpe Diem' was a phrase that I took to heart, thanks to him. I wouldn't be the same without the wonderful work he has done.

Rest in peace, Robin Williams. May your memory never fade."

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dead poets society is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time and his performance in it was so good. RIP the captain

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why he did what? Suicide? It doesn't surprise me, even if it is super duper sad. Comedians are often, though not always, compensating for some sort of depression. Comedy is actually a pretty good way to deal with it, but like washed said, it just takes one really bad day.

Chaco

Never Logs In
D E S P E R A T I O N
Only for your attention! ;)

But nah, someone tagged me in the thread about replacing a few days ago. So I was saying Ryu could take it, but I'd still do it if needed. Why explain? No reason. I noes yous tryna be funny. +1

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Only for your attention! ;)

But nah, someone tagged me in the thread about replacing a few days ago. So I was saying Ryu could take it, but I'd still do it if needed. Why explain? No reason. I noes yous tryna be funny. +1
Thank you for the explanation. Sorry for being rude.

Top Bottom