• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
no but seriously, did i get an indy survivor wincon in my very first game and then die night 0?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

are you ****ing serious

what kind of **** game kills people before they can play

and why me? is it because i don't have an avatar or something

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh god lol.

so apparently i can join games on Chrome, but not firefox.

in the first game where i didn't die night 0, i was mafia stalker. my partner (hooker) and i did stuff despite the fact that i didn't exactly understand what was going on... we killed off the doc and cop right away thanks to luck and stalking, and then he got NKed... and everybody kept no lynching...

then it came down to me and the 2 BPs left, and then the server crashed or something? what a **** site o_o

also the setup was like:
1 mafia stalker
1 mafia hooker
1 killer (which i assume is indy)
1 cop
1 doctor
1 amnesiac (targets a dead player and gains their role)
1 something else
3 bulletproofs?

What?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
oh god lol.

so apparently i can join games on Chrome, but not firefox.

in the first game where i didn't die night 0, i was mafia stalker. my partner (hooker) and i did stuff despite the fact that i didn't exactly understand what was going on... we killed off the doc and cop right away thanks to luck and stalking, and then he got NKed... and everybody kept no lynching...

then it came down to me and the 2 BPs left, and then the server crashed or something? what a **** site o_o

also the setup was like:
1 mafia stalker
1 mafia hooker
1 killer (which i assume is indy)
1 cop
1 doctor
1 amnesiac (targets a dead player and gains their role)
1 something else
3 bulletproofs?

What?
You were playing sandbox, which isn't the peak, but is the norm of EM now. training isn't much better, it's follow-the-cop and everything doesn't know how to do ****, if you want a more reedming experience you really need to get into comp lobby.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
That said, the site has technical issues and the community is pretty jaded and elitist, there should be a new main lobby showing up which should fix this problem.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I looked at it a long time ago since I liked Aim mafia, but it seemed very ugly and unappealing. No thx

Yaya

Smash Champion
We did a marathon mafia in DGames once, the type of mafia I could actually get through (they don't call me sign-ups for nothing). I got killed Night 1. =(

i got xiivi lynched and he was scum though that was kinda neat

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
joey there are people who are smart like crepe but a large major lynch based of prs alone in addition starting a game on night where people die isn't fair to people who sign up

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, N0 deaths is just goddamn ********. I'd feel so ripped off.
i felt this way after dying n0 in my first two games.
and then killing the cop n0 on my first mafia play.

epicmafia sure takes skill :awesome:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
"RueRyuzaki"'s post...
"Claim".

Can't tell if serious, or.....
Think it over. These people are posting in real-time and have to play on the fly. A direct and natural consequence of that is that players sometimes make bad posts to fill space, rather than thinking over what they want to say. So when someone takes the trouble to make two consecutive posts ("haha", "video games") to say nothing of content AND to comment on the night's death, it's reasonable to be suspicious of them.

Of course, it's equally likely that they're just a townie who makes bad posts -- but from there, you can go along with the premise and see who else grabs hold of it and what they say, as well as how the subject reacts. Again, in quick situations people often post without thinking, so there's lots of info to be gleaned.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
bringing conversations to social thread yeehah
That would be awesome. I'll draw your night kill by blatantly fake crumbing a protective :awesome:
Haha that was really funny but it was also an interesting NK choice cuz no one expected it. =P
I thought it was interesting how everyone reacted to that, in comparison to your poisoner comment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
it is fun to watch but most people want to play and from a game play perspective it's not skill over a pure guess, this is why i start games on days over nights, then letting people make guess shots.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Me too. It was different and Nabe I love playing with you cuz I am always laughing when we play. When I had to leave for reasons I kept reading when I got a break and when you used my poisoner joke against Acro, it was hilarious. XD

Top Bottom