• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hope all Christmas celebrators had a happy holiday. Hope everyone else had a happy unholiday.

Will be spending much of the immediate future playing Skyward Sword, thank you very much.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas everyone! I have a serious problem though... I really don't know what new game to focus on first. :p Leaning a bit towards Skyward sword though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Merry Christmas everyone! I have a serious problem though... I really don't know what new game to focus on first. :p Leaning a bit towards Skyward sword though.
What are the other options?

I just began my Hero mode playthrough of SS yesterday.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Commonly_used_abbreviations

"OMGUS: Oh My God You Suck. While occasionally used on its own as an insult, it's usually used as an inferred reasoning for purely retaliatory actions. For instance, an OMGUS vote on someone is one made purely on the basis that they are voting for you. "

player a votes player b
player b: "gets mad" and votes player a.

"EBWOP: Edit By Way Of Post. Because actual editing of posts in mafia games is forbidden in most games, the only way to "edit" a post which contains an error is to make another post containing the correction. "

WIFOM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0&feature=related

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes! You'll be quick to catch on.

You will see a lot of that in games.
"He wouldn't say that as scum...
Unless that's what he WANTS me to think..."

You will experience this the most if you play with someone annoying like Swiss. :rolleyes:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Heh. One (true) one from a game with OS.

There's no way scum would start that bad of a wagon, it makes them a huge target and it's far safer to join in the middle.

Except it's OS who could easily argue his way out of the situation, is aware that good players would think that, and so it's a perfect mafia play.

And as it turned out, OS was town and expected that, so he'd get some pressure he could argue out of anyway and be less likely to be NK'd by mafia. Oh, and get some mafia to join in the wagon that we could lynch later.

Yeah, it's intense. (OS is one of the few players I really fear on this site, I alternate between cautiously sure he's town, worried he's scum but thinking he's town, and thinking that he's scum but worried he's town. For the record, the only other active one off the top of my head would be EE.)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
EE to learn how to make good posts.
OS to learn how to analyze data and to apply it in a game.
Swiss to learn how to be persuasive.
Adum is apparently just good. I never played a game with him though.

I'd advice watching th3Kuzinator, he's really good. I'd almost say watch Ryker, but he will IC with you iirc.
Watch J if you want to learn AtE (appeal to emotion).

idunno now that I think about it most dGamers have pretty unique qualities :3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that's a pretty good analysis, brosuke.

watch me if you want to learn how to not get lynched

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
can i be added back to the dgames skype group? it's been so long and i finally have a microphone.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm gonna be super salty for a while. Super Salty. :Mad:

nah I shouldn't
Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I ain't got a dime.
But I got Street Saviore Faire.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not the gif master. I just like using PW gifs sometimes. Makes mafia more fun for me and it's become part of my niche.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well those PW GIFs are quite good at expressing feelings...especially since out of the 4(?) PW games, there's a wide array of characters to choose from. ;)
I would die laughing if you ever used
Oldbag

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not the gif master. I just like using PW gifs sometimes. Makes mafia more fun for me and it's become part of my niche.
I always felt your PW Gifs were just used as AtE.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't AtE on purpose you do realize correct haha? I just like being more open with I talk then not really.

@John: I could never use this lady without laughing too hard at the sheer ick/hilarity of her.

Top Bottom