• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yes, they are for people who play mafia and understand the game

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alrighty.

Anyone can add me at any time.
I'll join in soon enough
NM#16 still hasn't started but it should be in a few days. Or maybe hours.

It's tokyogamer7.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey guys, how you homies doin? I'm pretty good myself, just chilling and WRITING SONGS! Yep, that's right. Y'all might know me as that lovable clown on DGames, but I'm actually looking for some legit critiques please. Here are a couple of my originals that I got with full groups (I got plenty more, but these two are the first two that I got with groups, one with a group of buds from school and the other with my band, respectively).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&list=UU1VtbPCfF_wOu3cHBI9N_dA&v=T_GcFCFfwMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpD8WPc5RI&list=UU1VtbPCfF_wOu3cHBI9N_dA&index=3&feature=plcp

I'm on piano/keyboard each song, but yea I wrote all of both songs, lyrics and instrumentals. In the first one I'm having my black friend sing it cuz, welp, it's more of a raggae song and I feel he's got the voice for it lol. In the second one, I'm singing the verses, and my lead singer's singing the choruses (my vocal range can't hit that Ab comfortably -_-). Either way, critiques would be very much appreciated and whatnot. Thanks homies <3

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alrighty.

Anyone can add me at any time.
I'll join in soon enough
NM#16 still hasn't started but it should be in a few days. Or maybe hours.

It's tokyogamer7.
Yes, they are for people who play mafia and understand the game
Vinyl you are not a person who plays mafia and understands the game, that apparently wasn't clear.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Indeed.

I'm tokyogamer7. I just changed my name to Vinyl. for the likes of it.

---

I already said that I'll join in soon.
If that was misinterpreted, then I ment in 6 weeks or so.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm on piano/keyboard each song, but yea I wrote all of both songs, lyrics and instrumentals. In the first one I'm having my black friend sing it cuz, welp, it's more of a raggae song and I feel he's got the voice for it lol. In the second one, I'm singing the verses, and my lead singer's singing the choruses (my vocal range can't hit that Ab comfortably -_-). Either way, critiques would be very much appreciated and whatnot. Thanks homies <3
You write lyrics?

Congrats, I can never write them, unless I have a clear idea of what to write about.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also Skype mafia sounds cool when do you guys do it and maybe I can join in on one of those teezies?

Also also

I didn't know you wrote music and stuff Gorf we shall talk on this more

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hey guys, how you homies doin? I'm pretty good myself, just chilling and WRITING SONGS! Yep, that's right. Y'all might know me as that lovable clown on DGames, but I'm actually looking for some legit critiques please. Here are a couple of my originals that I got with full groups (I got plenty more, but these two are the first two that I got with groups, one with a group of buds from school and the other with my band, respectively).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&list=UU1VtbPCfF_wOu3cHBI9N_dA&v=T_GcFCFfwMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpD8WPc5RI&list=UU1VtbPCfF_wOu3cHBI9N_dA&index=3&feature=plcp

Dude those were actually really good. I don't have much to say but incredible and I agree entirely with your singer choices. A black guy really did have to sing that first song lmao, and I'll trust you on your own range.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well those PW GIFs are quite good at expressing feelings...especially since out of the 4(?) PW games, there's a wide array of characters to choose from. ;)
I would die laughing if you ever used
Oldbag
I'm glad that someone took my spoiler swag :bee::bee::bee:

Also, Gorf, you should know I don't know stuff about how music is written and played and stuff, so coming from a hardcore music fan, it sounded really good.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

I enjoyed watching these pretty well.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You write lyrics?

Congrats, I can never write them, unless I have a clear idea of what to write about.
Dude I feel you, the one with the black guy is the first song i wrote that i felt was really any good, and i had written it about this chick i thought i was like in LOVE with lol. The ones i usually feel are my best are those i write off of instant inspiration.

Also Skype mafia sounds cool when do you guys do it and maybe I can join in on one of those teezies?

Also also

I didn't know you wrote music and stuff Gorf we shall talk on this more
Lookin forward to it :)

Dude those were actually really good. I don't have much to say but incredible and I agree entirely with your singer choices. A black guy really did have to sing that first song lmao, and I'll trust you on your own range.
Thanks man. When i play the first to myself i always imagine like a black voice just because its that much more badass :p. But yea im a baritone voice, and its tough for me to hit notes that a fair amount of rockstars can since most are tenor (including my lead singer).

Thanks everyone for your support! My bands in the middle of recording an EP, and when we finish that we can possibly be hooked up with Warped Tour, one of the biggest rock concerts in America. And yea Ill sill be rockin ya socks in mafia while touring country wide :cool:

John2k4

The End of an Era
So at a party earlier today, we got 12 people together and played a legit game of Mafia.

I kept thinking of you guys, and terms that I've learned here. :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
14 months of-

oh whatever. let's just say you're 21 now and drinking alcoholic beverages responsibly and etc

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So asking this again cuz it got buried in the "Merry Christmas!" posts.

There does not appear to be any active RPG-style games being run in here right now. Would anyone be interested in a superhero-themed game with very simple rules? It would be all play-by-post so you don't have to show up in AIM at a specific time. Thoughts?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Ok, thread incoming probably tomorrow. Got a lot on my plate today. Do I need to clear a game of this type with the mods or am I clear to make it considering there isn't a queue for this style of game?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Go ahead. There's no need for a queue on anything other than mafia games. Thanks for asking beforehand though.

Top Bottom