• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Your musical compatibility with Outnuendo is LOW

Music you have in common includes Baths, Daft Punk, Radiohead, Flying Lotus and Squarepusher.

It was never meant to be.

>_>

<_<

http://www.last.fm/user/GrimCrackerz

My compatibility with Dark Horse is VERY LOW. And my compatibility with Soup is SUPER (FITTING!)

I knew you were the one, Soup. I've always known.

haha you guys are such drones I'm better at music than you guys yadda yadda yadda

Soup, have you listened to bath's new album yet?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Just based on the fact that you HAVE a last.fm, I assumed it was the Rake side speaking.

Now that I've seen the artists, I know it is.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
MF Doom is great. I'm surprised that he's nowhere in my library.

Also you should totally check out Deltron 3030

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Don't use my last.fm as a basis for my music taste. I think I only used it for about half a year and only on my computer and not my phone.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
I also think Deltron 3030 is great. It was due to Last.FM that I found out about Madvillain/Deltron/Dr Octagon. What I did was just look up a radio station for MF Doom and it channeled that. That's what I usually do with Pandora as well.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Don't use my last.fm as a basis for my music taste. I think I only used it for about half a year and only on my computer and not my phone.

I wouldn't. I haven't used Last.FM since 2010. It sort of makes me go "Man I wish I used it more" because others have gone "wow we are compatible!" when I was like "Yeah I rarely listen to other stuff on it..., lucky that there is a compatible person". I only use it to find new bands/artists and discover new things, and I do the same with Pandora. To actually use it as a library I have tried to fave only things I REALLY like so they always would come up while listening.

I just prefer using last.fm/pandora as finding new songs, and youtube/grooveshark as some sort of playlist. My last fm doesn't have new songs I have been listening to, like Azelia Banks.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
Honestly, I skimmed your top artists and my brain went "these are all Scandinavian metal bands."

And that's what I assume Rake listens to, purely based on avatar selection.

I totally missed this somehow. (Only found it due to alerts).

I actually have chiptune artists in my list there. Some of them lean on the side of metal as well, but are still related to videogames in some way. That's why I have them there, and prolly why it seemed like Scandinavian metal bands. I know the names come off foreign. Cloud Loops as well. I just really like videogame music.

Funnily enough, I only had two stations, chiptunes/videogames and MF Doom. Hehe.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I've been meaning to check out J dilla for forever now. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, I haven't heard of Nicolay. Thanks for the rec.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGWMeazlhg

Both by the same guy. I'm sure I linked you more of him and pretty much everything in my opinion from him, is ****ing awesome. Also prolly why I'm so into Chiptune music, because of him. And the funniest thing is that I randomly picked 2 games out of a basket of 10 SNES games, and I got Street Fighter 2 and Equinox (Solstice II) both really awesome games... ;-; I cherish them. And yet... I don't have Equinox anymore.

I wish I still did.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
haha you guys are such drones I'm better at music than you guys yadda yadda yadda

Soup, have you listened to bath's new album yet?

I have. Incompatible/Iron Works/Phaedra/No Past Lives are my favorites. It's more dark than Cerulean but I really liked it.

Top Bottom