• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This whole knocking down Xonar for being a weeaboo thing is getting overplayed. If you want to put up your waifu as an avvie you should do so shamelessly and not try to spin it off on Xonar by putting some slasher paint effects on top saying, "NOT XONAR" as if to throw him under the bus. Oh yeah sure this is my waifu, but look at Xonar, he's gotta have a thousand waifus waiting in that hard drive and I'm not nearly as bad as him.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Man acrostic, don't you know? He's been infected by Xonar. That "Not Xonar" is his attempt at trying to fight it (Remember when it said "Xonar Sucks?" the virus has grown to the point where he had to tone it down). He's going to everntually transform into a mor, which leaes us with two options:

A) We kill him now before he transforms

B) We kill him after he transforms, and hope that he didn't spread the infection to anyone else.

I'm all for A. Anyone else?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i don't know what a mor is but it sounds bad and something i wouldn't want~~~~~~~

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This whole knocking down Xonar for being a weeaboo thing is getting overplayed. If you want to put up your waifu as an avvie you should do so shamelessly and not try to spin it off on Xonar by putting some slasher paint effects on top saying, "NOT XONAR" as if to throw him under the bus. Oh yeah sure this is my waifu, but look at Xonar, he's gotta have a thousand waifus waiting in that hard drive and I'm not nearly as bad as him.

<3

Man acrostic, don't you know? He's been infected by Xonar. That "Not Xonar" is his attempt at trying to fight it (Remember when it said "Xonar Sucks?" the virus has grown to the point where he had to tone it down). He's going to everntually transform into a mor, which leaes us with two options:

B) We kill him after he transforms, and hope that he didn't spread the infection to anyone else.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

If you want to stop the infection then you're going to have to shoot me as well. Since soup ****ed me up the *** a long time ago.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
im the joke!!
This whole knocking down m. night shamallama for being an eccentric producer thing is getting overplayed. If you want to put up your joke as an abstract situation you should do so shamelessly and not try to spin it off on m. night shamallama by putting some aside comment as if to throw him under the bus. Oh yeah sure this is my meta joke, but look at m. night shamallama, he's gotta have a thousand meta films waiting in that hard drive and I'm not nearly as bad as him.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Lance Armstrong: Yeah, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.
Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.
Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?
Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.
Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

:phone:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Lance Armstrong: Yeah, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.
Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.
Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?
Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.
Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

:phone:
This is retrospectively hilarious.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Jerkus re: staying up alll night cuz fear

Let me tell you about when I was talking to Ryker until like 5am about this horror story I was planning, and then his imagination was going too hbc and he started gettin turrified at every sound his house made, as houses are wont to do and all. Including one point where he was so sure he saw the iconic mask featured in my story, in his closet, in the dark

also I was listening to him on skype at the time p funny on my end

@Acro re: Xonar and waifus

What about individuals like myselves though who both bust xonar's balls for being a loli thing and also really don't have waifus and secret weaboo tendencies? Eh? What then homie??

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
so I don't make ryker look like a huge ***** I should elaborate that the presence of the mask in the story would mean that the mask is being worn by a homicidal crazy person

That is now in his closet

so I can't blame him really I'd poop a lil' too probs

Top Bottom