• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

July

Smash Apprentice
Stan is a really nice song for so many different reasons.

Eminem is also the ****. I would have put him on my list but I kind of forgot. Anyway, anything from him before relapse is gold imo. I hate his new sound.

Lupe's lyrics are so on point and his flow in insane. Huge inspiration.

Watch the throne is also so fking dope, but I like Kanye on it way better than Jay-Z. He brought so much more to the album. Oh, and Frank Ocean kills it too.
Stan is one of the first songs I ever heard from Eminem and on top of it being a great song and the Marshall Mathers lp being a great album, I have a lot of nostalgia I associate with his old stuff. I like the the newer stuff though, "No Love" has some fantastic lines in it and he owns "Forever" so much more than the other three artists on the song.

I absolutely agree about Lupe. I'm also really interested in politics and social issues and I feel like he addresses such things in a really significant way in some of his songs and I appreciate that.

Watch the Throne is sooo ****ing good, I love Kanye West to death. The thing about Kanye and Jay-Z though are they bring entirely different things to the album, and in their music styles in general. I actually went to their concert in November, and Kanye would come out and he would bring such insane energy and sometimes he would just kill it and the entire crowd would go insane. Jay-Z was different; every line was clean and clear, it felt like rapping was synonymous with breathing for him, that's how effortless his flow was. I love that contrast between the two of them and I think it shows on Watch the Throne. Btw my favorite song from Watch the Throne is "Why I Love You", and the line in there about being bulletproof always reminds me of mafia lol.

For real, I could talk about music forever <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Eminem was my favorite rapper for a while. dude is simply too genius. Dude's flow in unparalleled, it's ridiculous. First time I heard stan as a kid, **** ****ed me up lol. his new stuff is aiight... still better than 90% of the **** out there but it doesn't compare to mmLP, TES, or ssLP. and yea he absolutely killed Forever

Lupe's my ***** now. I'm def a lupe stan. Dude is too lyrical and his flow sometimes rivals Eminem's while being ridiculously lyrical and actually talkin about real-*** ****. American Terrorist, Little Weapon, The Coolest, Let me put you on game, Hurt Me Soul are all amazing songs that discuss societal issues. Then you have **** like Gotta Eat, where the entire ****in song is a double entendre. And everything else (esp his mixtapes) is just him goin in lyrically so hard: Lupe the Killa, SLR, Failure, Mean and Viscious, Go To Sleep, the Absolute freestyle, obv Dumb it Down + a **** ton more.

Watch the Throne was ill. Kanye has always been good. Jay-Z fell off though... dude was always a lil bit overhyped anyways

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So, a new finished show brings a new avatar and new backgrounds.

Can we play the background game again?

[collapse=Desktop]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Browser]
[/collapse]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So, a new finished show brings a new avatar and new backgrounds.

Can we play the background game again?

[collapse=Desktop]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Browser]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Desktop (for my Laptop)]
[/collapse]

Don't have a special background or skin for chrome

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you get called a furry for that, I'll LOL.

[collapse=Destop Background]

Showing my love for Kikuo still <3.[/collapse]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Can someone gift me a month of premium so I can change my name back

or do i not even need it anymore

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I actually don't like skrillex...

My desktop is a slideshow of images of galaxies and nebulas.

My phone bg is a really cool looking triforce.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wind Waker was the only one I played that I actually got somewhat far in (as in past the first part of the game)... although I don't remember where I exactly got xD. I just remember sailing a lot on a boat and getting lost LOL.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol noob.

Ryker, our First Encounter is fated to never happen.

I won't be able to make it to TASOL. :c

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer

My desktop post 4th of July. Wish you had done it earlier, I had a really sweet landscape as my desktop for the past few months before this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
it's hip to hate on dubstep, but the only dubstep I've heard is some Skrillex, and I liked it, so hey. It can't be all bad.
I know skrillex is one of the most popular DJs, so I can't blame ya.
You need to hear some more from others though.

You should hear porter robinson and deadmau5's.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Powder, eh?

rPSI, I'm really diggin that leekskin.

Omg how could I forget deadmau5?!!!

Top Bottom