• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
My power's out, so posting anything substantial in games is a ***** and requires the use of my phone (which I don't want to use very much, because once it's dead, it's dead). Mods and players of games I'm in, please take note because I probably won't post much, if at all, until I've got electricity back.

:phone:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yeah I think I win this one.

[COLLAPSE="Generations Sapphire"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Generations Sapphire (Unlimited)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Generations Ruby"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Generations Ruby (Unlimited)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Generations Emerald"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Generations Emerald (Unlimited)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ambiguter"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Smash Blue"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Classic Blue"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Classic Violet"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Disco Party Blue"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Leek Skin"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Orange Fever"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vbulletin"]
[/COLLAPSE]

----

[COLLAPSE="Fluid Revolution"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Revolution"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Fluid Crastel"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Crastel"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Vibrant"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Smash Mobile"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Btw your only looked better in Smash Mobile, and even then it wasn't evened out.

July

Smash Apprentice

though did you mean the marshall mathers lp? or the eminem show? or do you just like both of em
Yeah, I meant marshall mathers lp. I do love them both, but "Stan" and "Amityville" are two of my favorite Eminem songs of all time.

Also I think I saw you and Kuz say you like Lupe Fiasco? I got into him through Kanye and Jay-Z. I like Food & Liquor and The Cool, and he performed at my college's spring fling concert 2 years ago which was legit.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
As for good albums, I also like Sufjan Stevens' Seven Swans and Ally Kerr's anything really. Music style is pretty similar too.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
His voice... Holy ****.

Hooolyyy ****.

...Oh my god ._.

I have no idea how you know my music tastes soooo well XD.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You even knew that I'd like the second one more than the first loool holy ****.

They're both so good though... @__@.

I understand why that would be the case XD. I'd be the same if it wasn't for Facebook :p.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My parents tried to force dubstep onto me by making me listen to it in the car every week day for an hour during a 6 month time period.

That's the reason why I always have headphones for car rides now lol. If only I had good ones that could block the dubstep from overpowering my weeaboo **** QQ.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My mom and dad both like dubstep xD. Dad more than my Mom. Everyone in my family likes it except for me... QQ.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It took me days to find a resizer that isn't as complicated as photoshop or gimp. And paint sucks.

I've been relying on that site for months ever since I've found it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I had actually heard of feint before, and I like him a lot.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I found him on a monstercat release while I was looking through Steven walking stuff.

We move.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah, I meant marshall mathers lp. I do love them both, but "Stan" and "Amityville" are two of my favorite Eminem songs of all time.

Also I think I saw you and Kuz say you like Lupe Fiasco? I got into him through Kanye and Jay-Z. I like Food & Liquor and The Cool, and he performed at my college's spring fling concert 2 years ago which was legit.
Stan is a really nice song for so many different reasons.

Eminem is also the ****. I would have put him on my list but I kind of forgot. Anyway, anything from him before relapse is gold imo. I hate his new sound.

Lupe's lyrics are so on point and his flow in insane. Huge inspiration.

Watch the throne is also so fking dope, but I like Kanye on it way better than Jay-Z. He brought so much more to the album. Oh, and Frank Ocean kills it too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I like eminem's new stuff. Like his section of lighters. Eminem is the only reason I like that song.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Eminem is also the ****. I would have put him on my list but I kind of forgot. Anyway, anything from him before relapse is gold imo. I hate his new sound.

Watch the throne is also so fking dope, but I like Kanye on it way better than Jay-Z. He brought so much more to the album.
Agreed with the above two. That's about as far as I go with rap, but I don't regret it.

Top Bottom