• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was wrong about the requirements. I've got to wait till they purge again, then I'm probably going to be "NigelThornberry."

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
There are far too many pokemon postbits on this site.

But at least I have unmod postbit. Beat that Xonar.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The day I become a mod is the most hilarious day on Smashboards since Teran became a mod.

I also want the SmashLab icon, but I really prefer just having the color. I like that color. Could you get me in?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I honestly could care less, but I've passed the torch of admissions on and no longer handle such matters.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
yo in the mean time I'ma be number 1 woo post count.

As moderator of DGames it's my duty to maintain the quality of the social thread. I hereby declare the following posts to be really high quality.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Official Panda Express tier list, this list is non-negotiable in terms of where items are placed and was created by the highest of authorities.

God Tier

Top Tier

Everything Else Tier

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I like how I declared high quality only to be assaulted with doo-doo stinky posts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The Walnut Shrimp is amazing. Though I love getting that with their Orange chicken.
Right?! I just had it tonight and I was like..."wow, what have I been missing out on all this time?"

I could never get myself in on the orange chicken. Like, I know it's not bad because it's like Panda's vanilla item, and yet...my heart says no. :urg:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The day I become a mod is the most hilarious day on Smashboards since Teran became a mod.

I also want the SmashLab icon, but I really prefer just having the color. I like that color. Could you get me in?
I think KOTH's "X-Ray" being called out for being stolen from Google Images is a moment that will never bet topped. Ever.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I think KOTH's "X-Ray" being called out for being stolen from Google Images is a moment that will never bet topped. Ever.
I swear there was a thread a recently about him returning to SWF.

I'm guessing that he wasn't allowed?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I swear there was a thread a recently about him returning to SWF.

I'm guessing that he wasn't allowed?
That was like a year ago and he was totally allowed back, and ironically a lot of people who mobbed him welcomed him back with open arms.

He just quietly went about his business doing whatever, he could still be around. Can't remember what his new account is called and I don't really care.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So there was a guy named KOTH, who would post on SWF. Then, one day, a guy named KoolKatKarl posted a blog about how he was KOTH's brother and that KOTH was in the hospital from getting shot.

Then Teran used his detective skills to bust the case, showing how KKK was really just an alt of KOTH, and that KOTH was perfectly fine. Pretty awesome.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Freaking KOTH stories. What a golden time that was.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Garnering sympathy and attention brings about recognition...not necessarily for all the right reasons of course, but it could lead to a mod customizing his title. I doubt he would have been admitted into any private access rooms for being shot however.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
john is also lying about the quality of the disco room. I've been in there before.

demod demod demod

John2k4

The End of an Era
It can't be lying when it's an opinion. :awesome:

Stew when were you in there? I don't remember seeing you. =(

Top Bottom