• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BarDulL

Town Vampire
/Confirmed for buying Premium. Dunno how long it's going to take until my user profile is updated with premium membership though. Q_Q

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Chibo, stop.

You're essentially trying to queue dodge by forcing people to buy premium to play that setup. I can't stop you from hosting it there, but I won't tolerate you asking people to spend money so that you can dodge the queue.

Wait like everyone else, or host it with the people in the DR. Don't try to migrate DGamers just so you can skip the queue.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Chibo, stop.

You're essentially trying to queue dodge by forcing people to buy premium to play that setup. I can't stop you from hosting it there, but I won't tolerate you asking people to spend money so that you can dodge the queue.

Wait like everyone else, or host it with the people in the DR. Don't try to migrate DGamers just so you can skip the queue.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's funny because it's discouraging someone from encouraging people to support the site XD.

Bardull: If you're just buying it for the mafia game, it's not worth it. Seriously lol.

Although the DR can be pretty cool if you're a chill person xD.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I am quite serious. He was going to host it here, but didn't want to wait, so he's directly attempting to dodge the queue.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am quite serious. He was going to host it here, but didn't want to wait, so he's directly attempting to dodge the queue.
If Chibo doesn't feel like waiting in queue to host, and can host in the Disco room, I see no reason why he shouldn't. I also don't see why it isn't ok for him to be like "yo peeps check my game out in the disco room."

I mean as long as he doesn't start a wide scale advertisement campaign of trying to get people to buy premiums LOL then I guess I don't see a problem with it?

*DSF shrug*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's one thing to host it elsewhere to play with a different playerbase. (BRoom, BBR, DR) But he's directly trying to draw OUR playerbase there as a means of dodging queue.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's funny because it's discouraging someone from encouraging people to support the site XD.

Bardull: If you're just buying it for the mafia game, it's not worth it. Seriously lol.

Although the DR can be pretty cool if you're a chill person xD.

Lol it's only $4, I'll live even if the room ends up being blarghahdhhd.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If Chibo doesn't feel like waiting in queue to host, and can host in the Disco room, I see no reason why he shouldn't. I also don't see why it isn't ok for him to be like "yo peeps check my game out in the disco room."

I mean as long as he doesn't start a wide scale advertisement campaign of trying to get people to buy premiums LOL then I guess I don't see a problem with it?

*DSF shrug*
It's not to that point yet, but he's already advertised it here, in the BBR, the DR, and he'll probably advertise in the Staff forums. Pretty much everywhere people play mafia on this site.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh look, Raziek is pointing out another reason to join the Disco Room!

Everyone support SWF so we can queue dodge TOGETHER~ <3.

@Bardull: Oh. Forgot that it wasn't automatically 12 dollars lol.

Also, he's encouraging people from here to join because there aren't enough Disco Room people alone. He stated this in the thread he started lol. Otherwise, he would be using DR people alone xP.

LOL Xonar that would be awesome XD.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Joey it's not about supporting the site.

It's about the fact that this is the equivalent of me wanting to host a game here, seeing the queue, starting the game in the Marth boards, then going "HEY EVERYBODY COME PLAY DODGE QUEUE HURR".

I'm sure I'm overreacting to some extent, but I'm really frustrated that with the efforts we've been putting in on cracking down on privates as a means of queue-dodging, Chibo is basically just spitting on that.

This game was GOING to be here, and now it isn't, for no other reason than Chibo being selfish and not wanting to wait to host it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
On a bright side...

Now you can have a green name and something other than "Decisive Gamer" as your title, Barbell. :b:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's true lol. He's not going to get 16 people in the Disco Room anyways.

He'll have to end up hosting it here regardless, or else he'll have to wait just as long haha.

If he was going to queue dodge, he should have done it in the BBR smh.

Also, it's kinda silly since most of the DR players that still play migrated here. Except like... TPK xD.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Chibo...the queue dodging master, lol.

@Xonar/Joey - What is a "tacket?" o_O

@John - Decisive Gamer is a ballin' user title though ;O if I got a larger avatar that would be pretty sweet though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Maaaan I'm missing a Ryu BBR game, too?

Brb joining BBR as a Jiggz rep :3. Sure they could use more of those!

Tacket was someone that most people considered a troll. Was perma-banned from the site for "faking" (being mis-informed about) Vermanubis or whatever his name is death.

Dumbest ban no joke, but whatever lol.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I believe my earlier reasoning on previous things concerning privates are proving themselves true. I'm glad I'm a freaking genius. I guess this is what I was thinking about before being whisked away to New York. Some sort of change to the system to accommodate for this mess of queue times and privates. I've got a few ideas of my own but as always if you have an idea/opinion for the structure of DGames you'd like me to think about, shoot it my way. Just don't expect anything to change any time soon.

On a lighter note.
http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww350/HeyBros/freakingmoth.jpg
I made this comic after going to New York. BUGS ARE EVERYWHERE UP THERE.

And also I've been playing through Digimon World 2, one of my favorite games of my childhood. I've been naming digimon after some of y'all! Right now my line-up consists of myself(a big ugly Dragomon :c), Laundry(cute lil' Deramon), Marshy (ballin' Meteormon), and Xonar (lol MetalMamemon, I actually really hate MetalMamemon).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
And also I've been playing through Digimon World 2, one of my favorite games of my childhood. I've been naming digimon after some of y'all! Right now my line-up consists of myself(a big ugly Dragomon :c), Laundry(cute lil' Deramon), Marshy (ballin' Meteormon), and Xonar (lol MetalMamemon, I actually really hate MetalMamemon).
gee wiz thanks bro

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Any requests BSL? I already have some things that I always give certain names. Like Water attributed Data digimons are always myself (accidentally made me a Dragomon tho :C).

xonar, MetalMamemon digivolves from "Ninjamon." You were Ninjamon for the first bajillion hours of the game.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Digimon is a game that I wanted to play but couldn't find the time to do so.

And not knowing much about all the different monsters I'll just ask that you name some green dragon thing after me. Or blue. =P
:bubblebobble:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Turn me into dat Omnimon. ;D
Haha you wish. I'm a Data Tamer, Omnimon is a Vaccine specialty.

Alright Glyph, I really have neglected putting a you in. It's just that I don't get very many muscular digimon, as a Data (puny muscles) Tamer. The last thing I had with muscles was freaking TANKMON, which was Ryker, but he's gone now.

lol john.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I've actually got a couple of trash digimon I'm training and they're probably going to end up being a Leomon, so you're in luck BSL.

Also Marshy for real you've been my bro this entire game. Gotsu/Ice/Meteormon is sooo good in this game.

Dark Horse, I feel obligated to find a literal dark colored horse to name you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i heard something about dr

i miss my green name and title. i also cant change this dumb name :(

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
That koth story...

exact same story a ling time ago on the site I mod with orbo, in that case me and a couple reg players busted that guy.

in our case he was going for in game donations gold / monsters / whatever he could get.

He even tried to get people to donate to some paypal account thing to pay for some special surgery.

Was whack :/

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I hear something about Koth?

Glyph you have paypal right? You should gift me a term or premium and I'll pay you back on paypal. I don't have the google account or whatever they use now days for premium.

Top Bottom