• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i hear more "christians" use it than anyone else.

not sure if youre serious, zen

Axel

J|Zεη
They aren't true Christians then. True Christians would never use the word dammit in the same sentence. It just makes me so angry that people do so without even thinking about what they are saying. And I know DH likely doesn't go to church because almost everyone in the debate hall are atheists.

Edit: Man I was going to try and troll the thread, but I couldn't even keep a strait face while typing either of those.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
And I'm tired of the miscreant heathen Zen not capitalizing God. So thar. :p

(please let's not do this debate)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I thought most people would know that MJ played for the Bulls, but probably not the Wizards. The baseball team he played for was the Cubs I think. I need to get at that Adventure Time.
You haven't watched it? I 200% recommend it. I had thought modern cartoons were garbage, but AT is ..... I don't dare say better than anything I watched as a kid, but gog damn it's hilarious to me and I'm 22.

I still have no idea what agegroup it's targeted at though, since I swear some of it is a little more adulty than the things I remember seeing on Cartoon Network xD

i dont see it anywhere. you probably have a virus.
seems legit.

Wait, is that Boota in your avatar?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Did I miss my chance to talk up Adventure Time? Everybody watch Adventure Time. Do it watch Adventure Time do it do it.

See what you're missing? Do it do it doitdoitdoit.

I missed the last episode I'm a bad person

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Marceline's closet is an old episode. Is that what aired? I'm good then.

But that is a great episode.

Axel

J|Zεη
You haven't watched it? I 200% recommend it. I had thought modern cartoons were garbage, but AT is ..... I don't dare say better than anything I watched as a kid, but gog damn it's hilarious to me and I'm 22.

I still have no idea what agegroup it's targeted at though, since I swear some of it is a little more adulty than the things I remember seeing on Cartoon Network xD
Oh no I've seen it/do watch it of course. I meant the new episode the Vinylperiod was talking about. AT and Regular Show definitely keep cartoons worth watching.
aye. well i only read up to the current arc but ive liked the one season ive seen of the newer animation

:phone:
I've gotten into it ever since watching this. I haven't had the time to sit down through it all on myself though, but my roommate watched from episode one to the present in just about a week so I got a good whiff of it from that. Hella long, but it's actually pretty great. Whitebeard is the pinnacle of what it means to be boss.

But then Zoloavi.
I don't even think that matters, non-bronies have a little liking on Derpy hooves for whatever reason.

Lol, I'm pretty surprised that you do watch it though.
Ah I see. Hah why though? It's truly a great show. Animation, story continuity, character continuity, voice acting. Plus the adorable side of it all ofc. I honestly could see it as a cartoon network show especially since it was made by Lauren Faust. Some of the references they make, the target audience aren't even likely to understand.

Woah cartoons

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You have a good point right there. I shouldn't be surprised then. :p

Also, I don't think cartoon network would allow it. Adult swim was kind of neglecting it.
But actually, the show is on hub. Hub is made by hasbro, so they wouldn't really allow cn to air the show over there.

Oh, I forgot. CN is has an anniversary and now the weekly speacials on Friday, which is called Cartoon Planet, is airing back the classics.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ill do math later but one week is impossible.

:phone:
Watching it non stop would take about 7 days. Though he did it in about a week in a half, skipping the slow parts.

You have a good point right there. I shouldn't be surprised then. :p

Also, I don't think cartoon network would allow it. Adult swim was kind of neglecting it.
But actually, the show is on hub. Hub is made by hasbro, so they wouldn't really allow cn to air the show over there.

Oh, I forgot. CN is has an anniversary and now the weekly speacials on Friday, which is called Cartoon Planet, is airing back the classics.
My bro just told me about that. That's tight. Toonami is coming back too I think?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yet somehow Adult Swim keeps on trucking.

This isn't to say that some semblance of quality exists on AS, just...it's nothing like Toonami was.

Axel

J|Zεη
That's an April fools joke. Toonami isn't coming back for es aich aye tee.

Which sucks for all of us.
After the April fools thing they took a poll and apparently got enough support to bring it back. That was on the Adult Swim twitter at least.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I've gotten into it ever since watching this. I haven't had the time to sit down through it all on myself though, but my roommate watched from episode one to the present in just about a week so I got a good whiff of it from that. Hella long, but it's actually pretty great. Whitebeard is the pinnacle of what it means to be boss.
oughta stick with it! its well worth its length and imo one of the few current longass mangas thats still worth reading and has actually improved over time

But then Zoloavi.
yeah i dunno what i was thinking

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
also for the members whove sent me setups and mods of upcoming games im in

im leaving for japan tomorrow and most likely wont be there til friday evening. computers are provided on base but yeah my priority is on adjusting so if i take a long time to hit you back on your setup thats why. i am still thinking about it andll get to it

Top Bottom