• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Time for me to play Banjo & Kazooie, I've never play it or tooie before.

Along with so many must play games lol, I got Chrono Trigger, Mario Makler 2 around the corner and still working on Rythim Heaven and Spyro Remake along with some other projects for games.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think that might be that one level i’ve seem people on the inside for Banjo.

Still when my list of things I am working on frees up I will jump all on it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Time for me to play Banjo & Kazooie, I've never play it or tooie before.

Along with so many must play games lol, I got Chrono Trigger, Mario Makler 2 around the corner and still working on Rythim Heaven and Spyro Remake along with some other projects for games.
I really prefer Kazooie, it felt tighter overall. Tooie's levels are a bit too big and sprawling, kinda like Yooka Laylee. That's all just personal preference though, Tooie is still solid.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I was a ps1 kid growing up so I didn't get to play Kazooie until much later in life, but it's pretty fun. There's a lot of cool stylish/atmospheric choices they made I really appreciated, such as how the track for a level changes when you go underwater/in a cave.

(I think I would be equal hype as most people are about Kazooie if Spyro got into smash, but I don't think that'll ever happen and I'm okay with that.)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Just want to put it out there that "When They See Us" on Netflix about how the detectives & cops gaslit false narratives from young black boys in order to close a case is spot on to how the cops operate when it comes to interrogating innocent suspects. It's so real that it's hard to watch all at once because if you've ever been interrogated by the cops, they will absolutely denigrate you as a human being in order to get the confession they need from you in order to close their case. It's truly one of the most disgusting things you can have happened to you and no one who has gone through it understands that they don't give a single **** about investigating the truth if they can place someone at the scene of the crime.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will check that out. In other news, I must really watch the ending of Game of Thrones. My HBO ends the 22nd.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
hi guys i dont ever visit these boards anymore so if u wanna keep in touch hmu on twitter or instagram or discord hope y'all been doing well!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
my twitter is @neocereus yeah it's a frickinc cactus

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My grandpa passed away today and I never met him

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks guys, love you all. I have nothing to really say. Just disappointed in myself for not seeing him sooner.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry to hear about that Ran. Hope you're doing alright.
hi guys i dont ever visit these boards anymore so if u wanna keep in touch hmu on twitter or instagram or discord hope y'all been doing well!
hey wats your twitter or instagram or discord?

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thanks guys, love you all. I have nothing to really say. Just disappointed in myself for not seeing him sooner.
No need to feel bad for that.

I barely knew one of mine and after he passed, well I didn’t feel the pain everyone else felt. Felt worse as I got older since I didn’t get that connection but it wasn’t my fault due to my age or your’s for not meeting them.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
For some reason, I'm up again, wanting to let everybody know that I have finalized a setup. I said I was completely finished hosting Ricochet, and that is a correct statement; Spirits Ricochet was an... experience, and mafia requires less of a commitment. I'll be posting it very shortly, but I won't be running it until the beginning of August for previously stated reasons.

Also it won't be played if it comes in direct conflict with Paranoia.

It just so happens to be another 13 player game: 3 mafia, 10 town. Quickest overview of all time. It is a closed, experimental setup. I'll run in by a spectator before posting it. I want to keep it a relative surprise before showing the setup. No bastardry, everything is normal, but I still am looking forward to it. It is called Midnight Ops Mafia. I'll let you all take your guesses.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Currently running on a single hour of sleep plus three hours from the previous night. No news on the hospitalized family friend/second granddad. He's stable for now, but they are trying to decide on the risks of emergency surgery.

The new meds are also wrecking my **** too. They are stimulants, which don't give me energy but do help me focus. They clear the noise of ADHD. But this new one made me feel nearly manic day 1, then irritable yesterday. I think the lack of sleep is due to them.

Just overall a really rough time, and I'd appreciate any prayers for the extended family member if any of you are religious. I'll be fine; the new meds will either settle down or be quit within a week. But it's up in the air for the non-related granddad.

I've known him for the bulk of my life; he was just a neighbor who (along with his family) ended up bonding extremely strongly with my family. It's to the point that when we were growing up, he agreed to be in my parents' will to take custody of my brother and I if my parents died.

My actual related granddad (the one on my mom's side died before I existed) also passed a few months ago. Holy ****, that was near the end of January. I just realized that it has been six months while making this post. It hasn't really been a great year, and I just want it to stop.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
My grandpa passed away today and I never met him
Currently running on a single hour of sleep plus three hours from the previous night. No news on the hospitalized family friend/second granddad. He's stable for now, but they are trying to decide on the risks of emergency surgery.

The new meds are also wrecking my **** too. They are stimulants, which don't give me energy but do help me focus. They clear the noise of ADHD. But this new one made me feel nearly manic day 1, then irritable yesterday. I think the lack of sleep is due to them.

Just overall a really rough time, and I'd appreciate any prayers for the extended family member if any of you are religious. I'll be fine; the new meds will either settle down or be quit within a week. But it's up in the air for the non-related granddad.

I've known him for the bulk of my life; he was just a neighbor who (along with his family) ended up bonding extremely strongly with my family. It's to the point that when we were growing up, he agreed to be in my parents' will to take custody of my brother and I if my parents died.

My actual related granddad (the one on my mom's side died before I existed) also passed a few months ago. Holy ****, that was near the end of January. I just realized that it has been six months while making this post. It hasn't really been a great year, and I just want it to stop.
Sorry to hear that on both counts. Praying for comfort for you guys and your families... I think I can speak for all of DGames when I say we're here for you if y'all ever need someone to talk to.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Lore Lore Dealing with close loved ones on the border of life and death is a moment that is hard, intimate, and individualized. I would also encourage that you play it safe when you are in the middle of transitioning between stimulants. Lack of sleep, dealing with grief, and then dealing with a new medication are individually each major contributors to people who end up in major accidents. Dealing with all three factors at once is terrible and I suggest that you take it safe and easy one day at a time.

In a significant study it has been framed that a lack of sleep during a 24 hour period emulates symptoms of alcoholism. Having the chronic mindset that is analogous to a depressant/sedative and taking a stimulant that masks this condition has been shown to have disastrous consequences. Getting as much sleep as possible to recover from your sleep deficit is a priority. Thinking about you, hugs & kisses, best wishes, etc. etc. etc. - Acro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom