• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yo before we welcome you with open arms im curious

1) how many (active) people are making the migration
2) if its really this dudes fault i gotta know what the deal was
3) can you post a sample of what an average ruleset for you guys looks like (not including role stuff)?

D

Deleted member

Think about 15 to 20? I don't know, it fluctuates
) if its really this dudes fault i gotta know what the deal was
It's no one's fault, actually. Just an injoke from one of our games.
3) can you post a sample of what an average ruleset for you guys looks like (not including role stuff)?
Heheh you're funny. Wait, what do you mean you guys have a sense of balance?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I come from the far away lands of Nintenzone where wafiu's and husbando's rule supreme! (aka a place where people talk about FEH 80% of the time lol).

Social threads are going to be dead very soon (if they haven't already) so we're here now for Mafia fun. :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's like watching the Disco Room meet the Backroom. What have I done.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no exact number, it flucants on who actually has time

some people also feel like bailing out of the games entirely because social groups are ending so we don't actually know

last game had 23 people in it, and we usually have 15-20 people every game, usually pretty reliabilty attendance as well

and like i said, thats just the people who had the time, theres still plenty of others as well
2) if its really this dudes fault i gotta know what the deal was
nah, its just a joke that swamp is bad at everything :V
...............average......ruleset?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Damn some members have been here since like forever lol.

Especially the ones that joined before I was old enough to join this site.

D

Deleted member

Damn some members have been here since like forever lol.

Especially the ones that joined before I was old enough to join this site.
Wait what do you mean you need a certain age to enter this site? Oh god, did I accidentally break the law?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait what do you mean you need a certain age to enter this site? Oh god, did I accidentally break the law?
You gotta be 13+ to join. Meaning I wasn't able to join this site until August 5, 2008 which a lot of members were here before that lol.

Yeah I think we all lied about our ages when we were younger. Good times! :shades:

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
We normally avoid roles like cop and doc, we're way bigger fans of tracker and jailer. We generally try to avoid night actions dictating the entire game in favor of conversation, we have a thread somewhere discussing it. It's good whatever, only thing to know is we do not do well with day 1 dayvigs, We don't talk about that role anymore.

But start a game up, I'll join and I'm sure a few others probably will.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
its swag af that new ppl are posting here

i want to mod a game for yall and we can mix in your guys with whats left of our weakened army

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
We normally avoid roles like cop and doc, we're way bigger fans of tracker and jailer. We generally try to avoid night actions dictating the entire game in favor of conversation, we have a thread somewhere discussing it. It's good whatever, only thing to know is we do not do well with day 1 dayvigs, We don't talk about that role anymore.

But start a game up, I'll join and I'm sure a few others probably will.
ah....well....were different :V we pretty much rely on creativity and expirmentation primarily then not

my opinion day and night are kinda equal, maybe night having a little more focus but its far from dictating, but ya both have moments of prime,

and never seen a day1 vig, all vigs shoot at night, and even then all don't risk it night 1 from what i seen

and were kinda on vacation right now, waiting till the collapse of the social groups before we start up, after the 23 man on everyones kinda exhausted from them as well, need a break to unwind and destress ya know?

right now all we got after social groups end is a game of thrones mafia game, thats waiting for players and will probably be redone after they collapse, and a mario mafia that the host will come back to host on june 20th, not sure how long the vacation will last i guess just waiting things out to see till the social groups finally end

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

now i know what the indians felt like when the pilgrims came to take their land and **** violate their women without consent

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One thing we do a lot is themed Role Madness games, that's all the games in fact. It's a learning process on how to balance them, especially since most of us had never played forum Mafia before

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
One thing we do a lot is themed Role Madness games, that's all the games in fact. It's a learning process on how to balance them, especially since most of us had never played forum Mafia before
weve been modding/balancing role madness for years. a player here by the name of overswarm has run several that were received really well

also guys please remember to post as many anime gifs/pics as possible for maven. he absolutely loves them

#HBC | Gorf

bruh dgames has a sect of those who follow the ultimate swag coalition (a swagalition if you will) of the hardbody crew. the hardbody crew, or hbc for short, is designed to set up an in-game blockade against people who are playing like straight up ******* and who are being detrimental to the game. some, like marshy and myself, are ride or die. others come along when the wagons hot. being on the receiving end of a hardbody leaves you salty and, well, bodied. but it’s worth it to see dumb players get booted and to analyze the happenstance surrounding the whole shibang

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well what other choice do we have? The women from our land are crazy.
-thinks back to coricus, neon, and myself-

ya.............
weve been modding/balancing role madness for years. a player here by the name of overswarm has run several that were received really well

also guys please remember to post as many anime gifs/pics as possible for maven. he absolutely loves them
gotcha~
bruh dgames has a sect of those who follow the ultimate swag coalition (a swagalition if you will) of the hardbody crew. the hardbody crew, or hbc for short, is designed to set up an in-game blockade against people who are playing like straight up ******* and who are being detrimental to the game. some, like marshy and myself, are ride or die. others come along when the wagons hot. being on the receiving end of a hardbody leaves you salty and, well, bodied. but it’s worth it to see dumb players get booted and to analyze the happenstance surrounding the whole shibang

i did not understand a single word that was said here

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
natz, meet gorf :p

i skimmed over some of your guys games. i saw one where the game ended night 2 i believe? there are ways to balance a game and hav a decent amount of roles that keep the players engaged. you guys are very good with flavor

man. theres many aspects of the game id love to expose you guys to

the timing of this is pretty funny. if you guys skim on the last page we were just talking about this place being dead and jokingly hosting a final game. the last 2 games here were run in late january and....last june i believe. wow

@Xivii ranmaru ranmaru

come check this out

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
natz, meet gorf :p
hai gorf~
i skimmed over some of your guys games. i saw one where the game ended night 2 i believe? there are ways to balance a game and hav a decent amount of roles that keep the players engaged. you guys are very good with flavor

man. theres many aspects of the game id love to expose you guys to

the timing of this is pretty funny. if you guys skim on the last page we were just talking about this place being dead and jokingly hosting a final game. the last 2 games here were run in late january and....last june i believe. wow

@Xivii ranmaru ranmaru

come check this out
lol that was unis best game with some of us, it went so well mafia redirector is now a running joke and a probably banned role

and just saw, wow :V canceling of social groups is benefitical to you guys....maybe...idk :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well then you won't want to hear about the time I accidentally exposed myself as Mafia Night 1. :)

Although to be fair, it was my first time playing and I had no idea how to play. Surprisingly, I got around it and my team won lol.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

nah chill its not about suspecting someone of being maf its moreso a vehicle to get thotty posters dafuq outta the game and its some RAW d1 content. usually someone is trash enough to warrant an hbc tho. if we think youre scum thats like definitely a better lynch but usually scum doesnt just outright reveal themselves you feel me

i did not understand a single word that was said here
inb4 i troll you and you take it as dehumanizing im calling it here folks

#HBC | Gorf

im just joshing, natz' use of ~ and pink reminds me of another player who id troll on who honestly took it like a good sport (shoutouts to my boy j where u @)

D

Deleted member

Say, our next game is scheduled to start only around the 20th, what about one of you guys show us how you play Mafia in the meantime?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well then you won't want to hear about the time I accidentally exposed myself as Mafia Night 1. :)

Although to be fair, it was my first time playing and I had no idea how to play. Surprisingly, I got around it and my team won lol.
i still take most of that credit thank you :p

though as red pointed it out i was just the coordinator for it, you were the misinformation
nah chill its not about suspecting someone of being maf its moreso a vehicle to get thotty posters dafuq outta the game and its some RAW d1 content. usually someone is trash enough to warrant an hbc tho. if we think youre scum thats like definitely a better lynch but usually scum doesnt just outright reveal themselves you feel me

inb4 i troll you and you take it as dehumanizing im calling it here folks
....huh? :V
im just joshing, natz' use of ~ and pink reminds me of another player who id troll on who honestly took it like a good sport (shoutouts to my boy j where u @)
ah okay~

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah you were the mastermind in that game lol. Said fake role swerved everyone.
glad to have been one by far~ :yum:

still though, team effort all around, i may of cordinated and made town fight eachother everyone still worked together with the power of teamwork and friendship~ so ya its still a plus 1 to all of us~

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
glad to have been one by far~ :yum:

still though, team effort all around, i may of cordinated and made town fight eachother everyone still worked together with the power of teamwork and friendship~ so ya its still a plus 1 to all of us~
Yeah looks like anime is accurate in that friendship overcomes everything. :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For sure. The important question is, what alignment do you prefer and why? What is your experience level with mafia, and why did you choose mafia?

Top Bottom