• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Oridginal Post: https://smashboards.com/threads/super-ridley-bros-for-switch-discussion.434391/page-474

My most ridlistic take on a ridster. I probridely wouldn't be surpridsed if there weren't any Ridley newcomers. But, they are there just in case.

There's 65 Ridleys + 4 clones + 3 Ridley Fighters = 72 Ridleys. 12 Newcomers if you don't count Ridley.

Super Ridley

• Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Princess Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Captain Ridley + Ridley Brigade
  • Rosalina & Ridley
  • Ridley Jr.
  • Paper Ridely
  • Dr. Ridley
Ridley Kong
  • Ridley Kong
  • Ridley Kong
  • Ridley Kong
  • Ridley Kong
The Legend of Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridleydorf
  • Toon Ridley
Ridley
  • Ridley Aran
  • Zero Suit Ridley
Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley
  • Ridley
  • King Ridley
  • Meta Ridley
Star Ridley
  • Ridley McCloud
  • Ridley Lombardi
Ridleymon
  • Ridley
  • Ridleypuff
  • Ridley
  • Ridleytwo
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
F-Ridley
  • Captain Ridley
RidleyBound
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley Climber
  • Ridley Climbers
Ridley Emblem
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
Game & Ridley
  • Mr. Ridley
Kid Ridley
  • Ridley
  • Dark Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridleymin
  • Ridley
Ridley Entertainment System
  • R.I.D.L.E.Y.
Ridley Crossing
  • Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley Fit
  • Ridley Fit Trainer
Punch-Ridley!!
  • Little Ridley
Ridleyblade
  • Rex & Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley Hunt
  • Ridley Hunt
Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley Heaven
  • Ridley Troupe (Tap Trial Ridley)
Ridley Fight
  • Ridley Fighter
Sonic The Ridley
  • Sonic The Ridley
Ridley
  • Ridley
Ridley Fighter
  • Ridley
Mega Ridley
  • Mega Ridley
Ridleyman
  • Ridleyman
Ridleyvania
  • Ridley Belmont
Pac-Ridley
  • Pac-Ridley
Final Ridley
  • Ridley Strife
Super Ridley Bros.
  • Ridley Brawler
  • Ridley Swordfighter
  • Ridley Gunner
from another thread but i ****in lold

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
sup Maven, hope you're doing well :)

It's finally that time of year again. Season 5 of the Mafia Championship will very soon be upon us, and I was hoping you might be willing to extend an invitation to your community on my behalf, if you think they might be interested? I'd be stoked to see your community participate once more, and your help would be super appreciated! :)

The invite in bbcode format (so you can copypaste to your forum, if you wanna do that):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QEJwZulKKsEH9QjL0bGmq8BqYxkxCUG6-geM9MighfM/edit?usp=sharing

The invite in Google Docs format: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards,
Thingyman

INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 5)

Hello there! :)

It is with great pleasure that I hereby invite your community to take part in Season 5 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The whole thing started back in 2013, and since then more than 225 different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

I hope it sounds like a fun and exciting event :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to me as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot.

If you agree to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is May 1. If this is too soon for you to decide on anyone, let me know and we can work something out.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes

• You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
  • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.

2. SEASON 5 FORMAT

The tournament structure

• 170 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
  • 10 Qualifying Games will be played, consisting of 17 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifying Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st place will advance directly to the Finale Game (i.e. 10 of the 17 finalists are found this way), while the 2nd places will advance directly to one of the two Wildcard Games.
  • A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 4 will discuss and vote to determine 25 players in total deserving of a second chance: 1 will advance directly to the finale, and the 24 other players will play in 2 Wildcard Games along with the 2nd places that advanced directly to these. From each game, three players will directly advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote.
  • The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 5 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.

The setup explained very briefly (more details on host site)

This (view picture below) is a semi-open grid setup meant for 17 players: 4 mafia versus 13 townies. First you randomly select a number to decide the mafia team's composition of Power Roles (1-2), then you randomly select a letter to decide the town's composition of Power Roles (A-E). Fill in the number of Vanilla Townies needed to make the town team have 13 members total, and you have your setup.

*Town Jack of All Trades: 1x Vigilante, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Tracker.

Relevant mechanics info

• Day start.
  • Deadline Lynch w/ Option for Majority starting Day 2. I.e. when day timer runs out, person with most votes will be lynched. However, day can also be ended early (starting Day 2) if there is ever a majority of votes on one person.
  • If there is a tied lynch, one of the tied players will be randomly lynched.
  • No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
  • Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize them into games with deadlines that suit their preferences).
  • Thread is locked during Night Phases.

3. SEASON 5 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifying Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates during the months of May and June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

Wildcard games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

Kind regards,

Thingyman

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Thingyman#6075).

Marshy gear up

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
17ers are ****in dope. i thought his was gonna b a 13er. i cant say im fully excited cuz i believe meta clash is imminent but YOLOSWAG lets see what happens

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yo

im organizing a cross site game on another site

very smart/active players. 72 hr days/24 hr nights with good content to analyze. setup will prolly b a simple closed and im running it midjune when schools out so ppl hav time to play

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/81477-alice-in-brexitland-mafia-game-over/

skim like pgs 5 15 and 25 if you want to get a feel. nice players. that said i expect the game to b fairly crazy cuz some of the players

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm telling peeps in the chat we're in to keep this in mind too

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I can't wait for July. I'll finally have graduated and completed moving so I can actually get back in for good without unforeseen distractions. Hopefully y'all won't all be gone by then.

Thingyman

Smash Cadet
Hi guys

I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.

Maven89

Smash Master
So I just discovered a forum about a conspiracy about how Clinton and Obama are all part of a secret jewish satanist pedophile cannibal ring funded by Soros that's being leaked through 4chan, and all I could think of is "Damn, which one of these is Gorf?"

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
im doin the champs ****

can some1 write me a bio plz?

otherwise im literally just going to write swag in the description

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ay what it do this is your boi marshy aka mariosheakluigibowserkirbyboy22 i'm here to hard body some ******* im 20-something i did some military stuff i listen to based god and i'm dominican that's all u need to know bout ur boi so lets swag up and body some weak ass ****** SWAG

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
lol. what a way to introduce oneself

i want to see if maven and zen cook up anything

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
seems about right i mean they all give their life stories that's what a bio is, here is this maybe:

ay what it do this is your boi marshy aka mariosheakluigibowserkirbyboy22 i'm here to hard body some ******* thats all u need to know bout ur boi so lets swag up and body some weak *** ****** SWAG

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ay what it do this is your boi marshy all u need to know is im here to hard body some *******, lets go

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
^ There, that's like as simple as I could get. You can use it or not, up to you. Not a big deal anyway.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ay what it do this is your boi marshy all u need to know is im here to hard body some *******, swag!

Maven89

Smash Master
ayyy yo, i'm swagyolo
listen here cause it's all you need to know
when town i burn scum like i'm smoking tobacco
when scum i'll lead your assess like i'm beating a drum
my swag is too much for your bandwidth
and i'll steal yo b*tch like i steal a n*ggas sandwich

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i miss gorf

i remember one time i took him offsite and he changed his username to donald trump with the same avy pic cuz he thought it was funny for ppl to type vote donald trump. then he showed up in postgame and encouraged everyone to vote for him irl cuz he needed their support. lmao

last i heard he is in music school for classical piano and getting gigs

i miss his ****posts and wish he still had the time/interest to play

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
i remember one time i took him offsite and he changed his username to donald trump with the same avy pic cuz he thought it was funny for ppl to type vote donald trump. then he showed up in postgame and encouraged everyone to vote for him irl cuz he needed their support. lmao

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Would anyone be interested in playing a really laid back game with a basic open setup and no time requirments, so you can basically just play whenever you have the time?

Top Bottom